The Education Forum

Conspiracy theories a threat.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really shows that there is a war going on to suppress the facts and also the truth.

And no matter how well founded the facts are, they will be treated as wacky  tin foil hat theory.

This is how desperate the Power Elite has become.

Talking about conspiracy theories is domestic terrorism now? What about when they harassed MLK Jr from the end of 1963 until he was murdered? The phone calls telling him he should commit suicide weren’t domestic terrorism? Hoover once said about MLK, “No holds were barred. We used similar techniques against the Soviets.”

I guess this is a warning?

Just conversing about conspiracy theories is now being categorized as a national security threat?

God help us.

This really worries me.

Its a classic "polarization" scheme.  What I mean by that is that the aim is to not allow any kind of intellectual debate about a controversial subject.  The minute it comes up, the reply is : YOU CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

And this short circuits the whole process.

I'm fleeing to Canada. I would head south, but our southern border is too congested right now. Though I think some of the trouble down there could be a White House conspiracy theory.

This is confusing. The most influential supporter of QAnon, which the FBI calls a domestic terror threat, is the President.

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2019/08/01/The-FBI-calls-QAnon-a-domestic-terror-threat-Trump-has-amplified-QAnon-supporters-on-Twitt/224373

How soon now before the FBI director resigns or gets fired?

41 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

This is confusing. The most influential supporter of QAnon, which the FBI calls a domestic terror threat, is the President.

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2019/08/01/The-FBI-calls-QAnon-a-domestic-terror-threat-Trump-has-amplified-QAnon-supporters-on-Twitt/224373

Once you get to Canada, since Mexico, central and S. America are apparently not to your liking, let us know how freedom of speech is working out up there in Canada.  I have heard things that might surprise you but I don't want to interrupt your packing.  

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

Say what you want, President Trump released JFK  records he was told not to release.  He did not make a final decision on the other records yet. Is there infighting in Washington? Yes.  Is there a comparison to the infighting during the Kennedy administration?  Yes.  Just read or watch what President Trump said happened with the Russian sub in Cuba and how he disagreed with the Pentagon.  Take the cotton or wax out of your ears and listen to his exact words.  Then consider this with his other carefully worded comments and all the UAP disclosures which are unprecedented and the disharmony is clear.  So could his views contradict the FBI statement?  Sure.

Edited by Cory Santos

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

Take the cotton or wax out of your ears and listen to his exact words.

I'll keep the cotton or wax in my ears because I'm sick of hearing him. I'm also sick of looking at him. He's a national embarrassment and disgrace. 

2 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Say what you want, President Trump released JFK  records he was told not to release.  He did not make a final decision on the other records yet. Is there infighting in Washington? Yes.  Is there a comparison to the infighting during the Kennedy administration?  Yes.  Just read or watch what President Trump said happened with the Russian sub in Cuba and how he disagreed with the Pentagon.  Take the cotton or wax out of your ears and listen to his exact words.  Then consider this with his other carefully worded comments and all the UAP disclosures which are unprecedented and the disharmony is clear.  So could his views contradict the FBI statement?  Sure.

I'm still waiting for Donald Trump to tell us "who really destroyed the World Trade Center on 9/11,"  now that he is the POTUS.

Remember that March 2016 Trump campaign comment during his primary debate with Jeb Bush?