The Education Forum

Oliver Stone and Judyth Baker

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing about Oliver, he is uncensored all the time.

• 2 months later...
On 11/27/2019 at 12:42 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Debra Conway says this was even worse than that.

I think this was when that goof Platzman was promoting her.  Debra said it  was pretty clear that it was scripted, and every once in awhile Anna lost her lines.

The whole thing is that Baker had nothing to corroborate her story at first.  But her so-called Team at that time, I think it was Shackleford and Platzman and one other person, went out and tried to find something--anything. So this embarrassment was one of the results.

If I recall, this was before Haslam changed his mind about her.  Carol Hewett was surprised that he did that.  Carol, a good lawyer, worked on her case for Sixth Minutes. She recommended against it.  But then somehow, some way, Haslam changed his mind on her.

This needs to be bumped in relation to another current thread that claims JVB as a hero, as others on the list, like Jim.  Horse crap.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Ron Bulman said:

This needs to be bumped in relation to another current thread that claims JVB as a hero, as others on the list, like Jim.  Horse crap.

Someone would have to be under JVB's spell to say something like that.  Her vicious treatment of Marina -- even if we look at nothing else-- says otherwise.  She is a vicious wrecking ball...

22 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

Someone would have to be under JVB's spell to say something like that.  Her vicious treatment of Marina -- even if we look at nothing else-- says otherwise.  She is a vicious wrecking ball...

She has nice things to say about you.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:47 AM, Larry Hancock said:

John, as to facts,  I referenced a recent book by Walt Brown,  Pamela has posted here repeatedly as to her personal experience with Judyth.  It does not take much searching to find similar experience and a host of detail on Judyth's changing story.  I seriously doubt that most of us in this thread who warn about her want to go though all that here again - I certainly don't.  Its not like this is a new story or a new issue; Stone himself could have learned all about her - with facts - had he wished to do so and certainly Jim D would have guided him in that. I would consider these posts to be educational in the sense we are recommending you do your own homework on her before accepting her story.  I would advise the same as to James Files, Tosh Plumlee, Fred Crisman etc - and have done so.  After 30 years at this sort of research the best I can offer is advice, you'll need to take it from there.

Bump.

22 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

In our last email conversation JVB said because of what she had told everyone 'nobody will believe you now.'  

On 4/18/2020 at 2:06 AM, Pamela Brown said:

In our last email conversation JVB said because of what she had told everyone 'nobody will believe you now.'  

I review books that I have read on 'Goodreads'.  After posting my review of 'Me & Lee' back in 2012, the author posted derogatory comments onto my review.  Followed by a second female reader who informed me that I didn't know the truth of JVB's story etc.  When I checked out this female Goodreads member she had one solitary book on her page, 'Me & Lee'.  I have little doubt that this was the author herself doing the trolling.

I recall her self promo efforts at Lancer in 2013 when she just appeared in the book room selling copies of her book, until Debra Conway ejected her.

15 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

I review books that I have read on 'Goodreads'.  After posting my review of 'Me & Lee' back in 2012, the author posted derogatory comments onto my review.  Followed by a second female reader who informed me that I didn't know the truth of JVB's story etc.  When I checked out this female Goodreads member she had one solitary book on her page, 'Me & Lee'.  I have little doubt that this was the author herself doing the trolling.

I recall her self promo efforts at Lancer in 2013 when she just appeared in the book room selling copies of her book, until Debra Conway ejected her.

That's Judyth all right.  I was there in 2013 as well and heard about her antics.  She is shameless.  

On 4/17/2020 at 7:06 PM, Pamela Brown said:
On 4/16/2020 at 8:10 PM, Cory Santos said:

Wow, that's really clever.... and evil. I never would have thought up such a strategy to discredit an enemy.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

23 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Wow, that's really clever.... and evil. I never would have thought of such a strategy to discredit an enemy.

I made an agreement with her, simply to keep an open mind until her book was published.  I upheld my part of the bargain.