The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

31 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

It was hilarious when he swatted a bug off of himself while speaking about "environmental justice", whatever that is. 

Ask the people of Flint, Michigan if they find the concept of environmental justice "hilarious".

From the EPA Website:

Environmental justice is the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, or income, with respect to the development, implementation, and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations, and policies. 

https://www.nrdc.org/stories/flint-water-crisis-everything-you-need-know

Edited by Robert Burrows

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Everyone in the admin being driven batsh*t:

Top Trump Health Spokesman Deletes Twitter Account After Rant

[T]he New York Times reported Monday that Caputo had made a Facebook video in which he claimed the CDC harbored a “resistance unit” meant to undermine the president, and said that his life was in danger.

“You understand that they’re going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think that’s where this is going,” Caputo said on the video, according to the Times.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-14/top-trump-health-spokesman-deletes-twitter-account-after-rant

Drifting into the mindset alleged to James Forrestal:

“And when Donald Trump refuses to stand down at the inauguration, the shooting will begin,” he said. “The drills that you’ve seen are nothing.” He added: “If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s going to be hard to get.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/us/caputo-virus.html

+++

Meanwhile, the DEMs not mounting a strong enough campaign.  Harris should be more visible and more vocal.

Edited by David Andrews

Trump's top HHS Spokesman Michael Caputo says his mental health has been effected by the threats and other efforts of those Covid-19 task force scientists and bureaucrats who are plotting against Trump.

He doesn't want to be in Washington DC alone. There are shadows on the ceiling and walls and the shadows are long.

And you'd better load up on ammunition to prepare for the violent insurrection coming after Biden loses the election. The drill teams are in place.

This guy is still on the taxpayer funded Federal Government payroll?

I thought Roger Stone's "Marshall Law" advice to Trump was crazy and dangerous, but this guy Michael Caputo definitely sounds like he is losing it and needs serious help.

This run down to election day is like a speeding faster and faster roller coaster on the verge of flying off the tracks!    

Edited by Joe Bauer

10 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Trump's top HHS Spokesman Michael Caputo says his mental health has been effected by the threats and other efforts of those Covid-19 task force scientist and bureaucrats who are plotting against Trump.

He doesn't want to be in Washington DC alone. There are shadows on the ceiling and walls and the shadows are long.

And you'd better load up on ammunition to prepare for the violent insurrection coming after Biden loses the election. The drill teams are in place.

This guy is still on the taxpayer funded Federal Government payroll?

I thought Roger Stone's "Marshall Law" advice to Trump was crazy and dangerous, but this guy Michael Caputo definitely sounds like he is losing it and needs serious help.

This run down to election day is like a speeding faster and faster roller coaster on the verge of flying off the tracks!    

How far is the USA from revolution? Toppling statues, decrying the people who founded the nation, rejecting law and order, burning cities, wanting erasure of history and culture ... 

What happens if Trump wins?

What happens if a ‘lone gunman’ shoots him before the election? 
What happens if one side refuses to accept the result? 

8 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

How far is the USA from revolution? Toppling statues, decrying the people who founded the nation, rejecting law and order, burning cities, wanting erasure of history and culture ... 

Don't forget:

"Caputo is a former Kremlin advisor."

10 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Presidents are supposed to tamp such highly inflaming rhetoric down.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The concept of Environmental Justice is hilarious. The hilarity notwithstanding, I don't see how the people of Flint would be any better off voting for Biden, since his team didn't seem to make much of an effort when they were running the show the first time.
The Flint water crisis is a shadow on Obama's legacy

The EPA statement reminds me of the joke, "Stadium sized asteroid to hit Earth tomorrow, women and minorities to be hurt the most."

The Flint water crisis is a blight on the legacy of Republican governor Rick Snyder and his administration, who actually had the temerity to switch the Flint GM plant back to clean water from Lake Michigan when the company complained that the water was causing parts that it manufactured to corrode.

The people of Flint continued to drink water from the polluted Flint River. 

I don't know if you have any children, but, regardless, I hope that you would be capable of empathizing with the  children of Flint, who will struggle for the rest of their lives from the effects of lead poisoning. 

Did you find Trump's mockery of Serge Kovaleski, the journalist who suffers from a congenital condition called arthrogryposis, "hilarious"?

Did you crack up when you first heard the Access Hollywood tape? 

What about the reports of migrant children separated from their parents, and held in cages?

The moral bankruptcy of Trupmpites is astounding. 

Edited by Robert Burrows

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

There's the possibility that this is a propaganda put-up job.  Caputo's at retirement age.

But - who knows?

'Early this year, Caputo came under fire for a series of racist tweets regarding Chinese people and the virus Trump has consistently labelled the “China virus.” In March, he wrote, “millions of Chinese suck the blood out of rabid bats as an appetizer and eat the ass out of anteaters.” As my colleague Bess Levin observed, Caputo did not issue an apology but instead stood by his comments as a show of support and loyalty to the White House.'

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/senior-trump-aide-michael-caputo-goes-on-deranged-rant-says-scientists-are-working-for-deep-state?utm_source=facebook&utm_social-type=owned&utm_brand=vf&mbid=social_facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR2I5qpZpOljRrhlfAk8Py0ZuYi_zAqgx__Y46ByYC7gYubRfvbuH3IwDeA

Edited by David Andrews

21 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Presidents are supposed to tamp such highly inflaming rhetoric down.

What if your opposition is espousing rhetoric that is close to madness? Should you point it out or stay silent? 

I am 2/3 of the way through Lisa Pease book “A lie too big to fail” about the assassination of Robert F Kennedy, and in many ways I find it more corrupt than the JFK killing, easy to prove conspiracy in court. If Kamala Harris has refused to reopen this case, she is an establishment criminal of the highest order. 

NBC News

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department inspector general's office has begun investigating the circumstances surrounding the sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone, a longtime friend of President Donald Trump's, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The investigation is focused on events in February, according to the two sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Stone's prosecutors have said that is when they were told to seek a lighter sentence than they had previously considered.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/justice-department-internal-watchdog-investigating-roger-stone-s-sentencing-say-n1240033?fbclid=IwAR16CvBHCzj1tQKUP5FTqYGZ9bBvU0WBp474g6giHIqi8gG23Iy_LpSGMdE

28 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

I will abstain from personal attacks, but if I may ask, can anyone here name ONE virtue of Donald J. Trump.  By that I simply ask that you use the standard definition of virtue.

vir·tue
/ˈvərCHo͞o/

noun
noun: virtue; plural noun: virtues
  1. 1.
    behavior showing high moral standards.
    "paragons of virtue"

Well, as president you are elected to serve the people in the highest capacity. If someone was attempting to bring jobs home that had been outsourced by previous governments (for the benefit of corporations profiteering), as someone who is a patriot, or someone who loves their country, they may regard that as a moral virtue. Not dragging the country into wars at the cost of its tax paying citizens, at the cost of young american mens lives, and for the benefit of private companies profiteering could be seen as a moral virtue by the electorate. Are they not virtues? 

i could easily make arguments against Trump here for many of the reasons Joe mentioned in an earlier post. But, it isn’t black and white, its grey. He isn’t a statesman, he is a wheeler dealer, a businessman, in fact the epitome of many successful Americans, a truth which many don’t want to face. Pick the bones out of the Forbes top 100 with equal scrutiny. In fact lets get a magnifying glass on the Clinton Foundation. 

If we compare this 4 years objectively, how does it compare to every other post WW2 presidency? 

B06B2EEF-7880-4B8B-961E-3B38E1080C58.png