Jump to content
The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years


Recommended Posts

Judge rules against Trump global media chief after firings

By LYNN BERRY 11/21/20

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-media-michael-pack-9ca230e0602376144a73786bb9f6cc69

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge has ruled against the head of the agency that runs the Voice of America and other U.S.-funded news outlets who was accused of trying to turn it into a propaganda vehicle to promote President Donald Trump’s agenda.

The ruling effectively bars U.S. Agency for Global Media CEO Michael Pack from making personnel decisions and interfering in editorial operations.

“In her ruling late Friday, Judge Beryl Howell imposed preliminary injunctions that prevent Pak from making personnel decisions about journalists employed by the agency, directly communicating with them and conducting any investigations into editorial content or individual journalists.”

“The court confirmed that the First Amendment forbids Mr. Pack and his team from attempting to take control of these journalistic outlets, from investigating their journalists for purported ‘bias,’ and from attempting to influence or control their reporting content,” Lee Crain, a lawyer for the plaintiffs, said in a statement.”

Steve Thomas

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I think it is safe to say that all of you are on this forum because you believe Oswald did not act alone (or didn't do anything except maybe grab a coke and figure out pretty quickly he had been set up to be the Patsy.) I think we are all on the same page here.

 

A rational person can't help but consider the possibility of a conspiracy by looking at and pondering just "one dozen" of the thousands of improbable and contradicting facts, events, backgrounds and testimonies of so many JFK event related characters and especially the main ones.

Seeing non-screened, slipping right in, armed, sleazy strip joint owner Jack Ruby get within inches of a handcuffed and two guard escorted Oswald to blast out his insides "right inside a police department building" filled with 70 hyper- nervous armed security all around on live national TV was enough "on its own" to put massive logical suspicion in the minds of most Americans.

That event and the nationwide suspicion it created will never go away. Rationally and deservedly so.

All of us on this forum could come up with 100 more rational conspiracy suspicion begging points of fact just off the tops of our heads.

There is so much improbable fact illogicalness in this context it is more rational than not to consider a conspiracy.

Just another hard to fathom event fact ( for me and I am sure millions of others ) is the almost unbelievable actions of Lee Harvey Oswald within seconds of his alleged shooting of JFK.

Imagine if you just blew the head off of the President of the United States ( and knew it ) and you knew that within seconds an army of police would be coming for you with guns pointed and you would be just one unexpected body movement away from them blowing your head off too?

So, you do this insanely life and death risking act, then you run down some stairs and go into a lunch room with a door window to see you inside...and you then dig in your pocket for a quarter, slip this into a Dr. Pepper soda pop machine, get your bottle and pop the cap and just calmly stand around sipping this while frantic kill minded cops are running into and all through your building.

Sorry, in my mind no one could be that controlled and calm just seconds after doing what Oswald supposedly did unless they were either trained or programmed to be so or loaded up on sedatives.

Just another incredibly improbable action fact that literally forces one to consider something more going on in the larger picture than just one attention seeking lone nut getting incredibly lucky in defeating an army of security all around him and simply walking "not running" away from the frantic cops everywhere scene to catch a local bus a few blocks away. ???

 

 

Edited by Joe Bauer
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 10:51 AM, Andrew Prutsok said:

Came to same conclusion four years ago when I found Larouche writing from 1987 that Donald Trump was being groomed by Russians to run for president. On the nose.

Andrew:

Here is a link to LaRouche Publications. On the top left hand corner you have his biography and underneath that EIR Online and underneath that you have EIR archive. EIR Archive contains every EIR published from 1973 (??) to the present. You can go to 1987 and it should be fairly easy to located this Fake News story that  Russia (in 1987 it would be the Soviet Union) was grooming Trump for the White House. Would you care to make a wager that you cannot produce any such "writings"? This (1977-1989) was the period of the fight around SDI the strategic Defense Initiative announced by Reagan on March 23, 1983. The SDI had been the conception of Lyndon LaRouche , an idea of using beam weapons to make nuclear weapons obsolete. 

There must be 24 issues of EIR from 1987 and each issue has a table of contents. I'm betting you dont take the bet. On the good side EIR archives are a real source of information and insight and best of all it's free.

https://larouchepub.com/

 

 

Edited by Jim Harwood
spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites

     Speaking of turning news organizations into propaganda outlets, after reading that OAN called California for Trump, I think OAN should be dubbed the "Orwellian American News" channel.

     "Yesterday we were at war with Micronesia, today we are at war with George Soros and SCYTL," etc

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Computer Election Fraud? It’s the British!

Nov. 20 (EIRNS)—If you’re looking for foreign interference in the U.S. electoral process, forget about Venezuela and George Soros — it’s Britain you’re after.

And it’s not just a matter of election interference. It is high time to end government policies and cultural ideologies that have been shaped by the British.

First, on the election.

Numerous lawsuits continue to wend their way through the courts and additional witnesses are coming forward to share what they’ve seen (or haven’t seen): backdating of ballots, unusually uniform batches of ballots, ballots in which only the presidential choice is filled in, election watchers being denied the opportunity to meaningfully observe the counting of votes, instructions not to check IDs or ballot signatures, etc.

As far as electronic frauds go, Dominion Voting Systems (a company headquartered in Canada, a Realm of the British Commonwealth of Nations, whose head of state is Queen Elizabeth), whose voting systems counted 1.3 million votes in Pennsylvania, backed out of testifying on Friday as agreed at a hearing in Harrisburg, the state’s capital.

How about Smartmatic, the other voting company at the center of numerous allegations of wrongdoing? Its chairman is Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, an honest-to-goodness baron, a Knight Commander of the Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, and a member of the Privy Council of the United Kingdom. Originally created by Venezuelan engineers, Smartmatic in 2005 purchased Sequoia Voting Systems — a leading provider of U.S. voting technology — from the British company De La Rue. In 2014, a new holding company was created, SGO, with Smartmatic as its main venture. SGO is chaired by Baron Malloch-Brown, and its other directors are two of the original Venezuelan engineers who created Smartmatic and Sir Nigel Knowles, former High Sheriff of London. Quite clearly this can no longer be said to be a “Venezuelan” company, but rather a British one. And claims that Malloch-Brown is controlled by George Soros are preposterous. It is the other way around!

Malloch-Brown has done much to undermine democratic rule: He helped to overthrow Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines in 1986; was part of the team, with Soros, that set up the International Criminal Court (used almost exclusively against African leaders), pushed the British “Responsibility to Protect” (R2P) doctrine that overthrew the Westphalian order of national sovereignty, supported the overthrow of Libyan ruler Muammar Qaddafi, and helped create Mikheil Saakashvili’s “rose revolution” in Georgia.

What other British factors require uprooting?

The center of Britain’s present power lies in the City of London, the square mile enclave with the world’s greatest financial flow. Its power is maintained through the financialization of the economy, promoted through such anti-scientific (and anti-American) dogmas as mythical “free trade” and the “invisible hand,” which tend to bring ostensible financial profits while reducing the productive power of the physical economy. British East India Company propagandist Adam Smith is no friend to the world. The attempts to introduce central bank digital currencies are the next step in implementing negative interest rates and bringing about a “regime change” in which the banks can not only set interest rates, but quite directly decide where money will go, overturning the relationship between governments and banks.

Another central factor in preventing economic growth that would upset the trans-Atlantic status quo, is the very British idea of Malthusianism, seen in the present Green movement whose symbolic heads include teenager Greta Thunberg. But it is Mark Carney, former Governor of the Bank of England, who is truly taking the lead in “greening” the economy.

Green is bad? Yes. Deadly. Unlike all other life, we humans change our relationship to nature by discoveries that allow us to increase our productive powers and create new resources. This is the means by which we have increased our population by orders of magnitude beyond that of gorillas. The Green outlook denies this difference, through its axiom that resources are limited and conclusion that it is growth itself which is “destroying” the planet. Rejecting investments that are not Green is denying development to the severely underdeveloped regions of our world, and reducing the economic potential of the so-called developed countries.

And of course the only way that little island has held such power has been by keeping its adversaries (or those who might discover that they should be its adversaries) fighting the wrong enemies. Enter Russiagate and the manifold sins ascribed to China.

Exposing (and declassifying) British electoral interference — which we’ve seen in spades over the past four years’ efforts to undermine, delegitimize, and overturn the results of President Donald Trump’s 2016 electoral victory — brings on the unmasking of the British origins of the truly malign ideologies suffusing our universities, institutions, and culture.

The spirit of the American Revolution — the victory over the British Empire and its outlook — requires that the United States terminate the Special Relationship with its abusive British cousins, and collaborate with such natural allies as Russia and China towards the enormous potentials for scientific and economic development ready to bloom before our eyes

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

     Speaking of turning news organizations into propaganda outlets, after reading that OAN called California for Trump, I think OAN should be dubbed the "Orwellian American News" channel.

     "Yesterday we were at war with Micronesia, today we are at war with George Soros and SCYTL," etc

 

"Orwellian American News." Perfect.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump administration accused of trying to bully banks into financing Arctic fossil fuel extraction November 21, 2020

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/trump-administration-accused-of-trying-to-bully-banks-into-financing-arctic-fossil-fuel-extraction/

“Responding to grassroots pressure and shareholder activism, five of the six largest U.S. banks have decided they want no part of financing fossil fuel drilling in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge—but that isn’t stopping the Trump administration from what critics on Friday called bullying banks into funding oil and gas extraction.

The Wall Street Journal reports the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency on Friday proposed a new rule that would bar financial institutions from refusing to lend to entire categories of lawful businesses. In the name of “fair access,” the proposed rule would force banks to finance not only the fossil fuel industry that is largely responsible for the ever-worsening climate emergency, but also other highly controversial sectors such as for-profit private prisons and firearms manufacturers.

Under the proposal—which came on the heels of complaints by Republican politicians that banks are discriminating against Big Oil—institutional lenders would only be permitted to decline loans if an applicant failed to meet “quantitative, impartial, risk-based standards established by the bank in advance.”

Critics say the measure is meant to compel banks to finance destructive drilling in the pristine Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, which is home to the Gwich’in Indigenous people and hundreds of animal species. On Tuesday, the Trump administration began accepting requests from fossil fuel companies staking claims to where they want to drill for oil and natural gas. This, as Arctic temperatures warm to record high and Arctic sea ice recedes to record low levels.”

Steve Thomas

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

This is a good example of a real case of Trump Derangement Sydrome. This poor man sounds as insane as a member of Jim Jones's Peoples Temple. Kool-aid anyone?

 

Wasnt Pelosi and her fellow San Fran Dem travelers supporters of the Reverend Jim Jones? Wasnt Jones the leading vote getter for the Carter/Mondale ticket? And speaking of Jimmy Carter did we ever have a President that presided over more serial killers and satanic cults ? 1. Jim Jones 2. Son of Sam 3. John Wayne Gacy 4. The Atlanta Child Murders . Are there more that I have listed? He was also alleged to have planned to meet with Robert Vesco. The lesson here is "don't throw kool aid as it might hit you and stain your freshly washed white shirt"

Edited by Jim Harwood
spell
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

Despite what Pat says as well as others Trump seems extremely popular with the unwashed masses. Here is live footage of Stop the Steal in Atlanta-- the place is packed!

 

This is surreal.

Pure Trump inspired insanity.

If the following Trump words don't shoutingly expose his deep and all consuming paranoia and delusions of stolen authority...what would?

President Trump called a press briefing Friday to announce the implementation of his rules on drug pricing, which he said could save consumers hundreds or thousands of dollars a year, but got sidetracked with a rant against Big Pharma, which he blamed for sabotaging his reelection campaign because his policies would hurt their business.

In particular, he attacked Pfizer, the largest drug company in the U.S., just two hours after his press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, claimed credit for the development of Pfizer’s new COVID-19 vaccine on behalf of the administration’s Operation Warp Speed program. Trump accused Pfizer of waiting to announce the success of their phase III vaccine trial until the day after the presidential election in order to avoid helping him.

Apparently, in his mind, it didn’t work. Trump proclaimed that he won the election anyway, as he has all along, notwithstanding Joe Biden’s commanding lead in both the popular and Electoral College votes.

“Pfizer and others even decided to not assess the results of their vaccine, in other words, not come out with a vaccine, until just after the election,” Trump said. “That’s because of what I did with favored nations and these other elements. Instead of their original plan to assess the data in October. So they were going to come out in October, but they decided to delay it because of what I’m doing, which is fine with me because frankly this is just a very big thing.”

Trump made that accusation the same day that Pfizer submitted its COVID-19 vaccine to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for emergency use authorization, the first company to do so.

“Big Pharma ran millions of dollars of negative advertisements against me during the campaign, which I won by the way, but, you know, we’ll find that out. Almost 74 million votes,” Trump said, failing to mention that Biden had so far received nearly 80 million votes nationwide. “We had Big Pharma against us. We had the media against us. We had big tech against us. We had a lot of dishonesty against us.”

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

This is surreal.

Pure Trump inspired insanity.

If the following Trump words don't shoutingly expose his deep and all consuming paranoia and delusions of stolen authority...what would?

President Trump called a press briefing Friday to announce the implementation of his rules on drug pricing, which he said could save consumers hundreds or thousands of dollars a year, but got sidetracked with a rant against Big Pharma, which he blamed for sabotaging his reelection campaign because his policies would hurt their business.

In particular, he attacked Pfizer, the largest drug company in the U.S., just two hours after his press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, claimed credit for the development of Pfizer’s new COVID-19 vaccine on behalf of the administration’s Operation Warp Speed program. Trump accused Pfizer of waiting to announce the success of their phase III vaccine trial until the day after the presidential election in order to avoid helping him.

Apparently, in his mind, it didn’t work. Trump proclaimed that he won the election anyway, as he has all along, notwithstanding Joe Biden’s commanding lead in both the popular and Electoral College votes.

“Pfizer and others even decided to not assess the results of their vaccine, in other words, not come out with a vaccine, until just after the election,” Trump said. “That’s because of what I did with favored nations and these other elements. Instead of their original plan to assess the data in October. So they were going to come out in October, but they decided to delay it because of what I’m doing, which is fine with me because frankly this is just a very big thing.”

Trump made that accusation the same day that Pfizer submitted its COVID-19 vaccine to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for emergency use authorization, the first company to do so.

“Big Pharma ran millions of dollars of negative advertisements against me during the campaign, which I won by the way, but, you know, we’ll find that out. Almost 74 million votes,” Trump said, failing to mention that Biden had so far received nearly 80 million votes nationwide. “We had Big Pharma against us. We had the media against us. We had big tech against us. We had a lot of dishonesty against us.”

 

 

 

What's insane sleepy Joe? The crowds turning out in Atlanta, just what did I write that is false. I see huge crowds where ever the President goes. I dont see how any rational person can claim otherwise. And Trump is the best Democrat since JFK. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

There were a number of "parades" in my neighborhood over the last month, in which Trump's supporters raced up and down the streets waving their flags and honking their horns. I would approximate that the largest of these "parades" involved 200 cars, with approximately 500 flags flying out the windows or from the truck beds. Well, by quick count, I'd say 350 of these were flags with the word "Trump" in giant letters, and that the rest were American flags, Don't Tread on Me flags, Make America Great Again flags, or Marine Corps flags. In other words, there were no flags saying "Vote Republican" or "Vote Trump-Pence in 2020". As far as these people were concerned Pence was not even on the ticket, and Trump was the leader of the Trump party. It was TRUMP in giant letters. Trump, the leader of their cult. 

I should comment on the above post by Pat Speer.

Pat lives in Simi Valley, from what I understand.  Simi , part of east Ventura county, is one of the rare conservative areas in Southern California e.g. Orange County. Simi is home to many police officers etc.  Don't ask me why, it just is.  These kinds of enclaves are rare in the area.  They are even more rare in northern California.  

Such a pro Trump event I do not think could happen in LA. I mean when you have BLM marches going through Beverly Hills, for God's sake, and breaking windows there?

Really Jim?

It takes literally 15 seconds to type Trump Parade "Beverly Hills" into the Youtube search bar.

Trump Parade and General Flag Waiving in Beverly Hills, October 20, 2020.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

What's insane sleepy Joe? The crowds turning out in Atlanta, just what did I write that is false. I see huge crowds where ever the President goes. I dont see how any rational person can claim otherwise. And Trump is the best Democrat since JFK. 

Hitler and Mussolini also had big crowds.

Trump a Democrat?  That's simply absurd.

Trump is a plutocrat, running a kakistocracy, in the guise of a populist.

His policy decisions have all been predicated on bribery-- optimizing his own interests.

In fact, I sincerely believe that Sheldon Adelson, et.al., could still effectively bribe Trump to bomb Iran, if they were so inclined.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

There were a number of "parades" in my neighborhood over the last month, in which Trump's supporters raced up and down the streets waving their flags and honking their horns. I would approximate that the largest of these "parades" involved 200 cars, with approximately 500 flags flying out the windows or from the truck beds. Well, by quick count, I'd say 350 of these were flags with the word "Trump" in giant letters, and that the rest were American flags, Don't Tread on Me flags, Make America Great Again flags, or Marine Corps flags. In other words, there were no flags saying "Vote Republican" or "Vote Trump-Pence in 2020". As far as these people were concerned Pence was not even on the ticket, and Trump was the leader of the Trump party. It was TRUMP in giant letters. Trump, the leader of their cult. 

I should comment on the above post by Pat Speer.

Pat lives in Simi Valley, from what I understand.  Simi , part of east Ventura county, is one of the rare conservative areas in Southern California e.g. Orange County. Simi is home to many police officers etc.  Don't ask me why, it just is.  These kinds of enclaves are rare in the area.  They are even more rare in northern California.  

Such a pro Trump event I do not think could happen in LA. I mean when you have BLM marches going through Beverly Hills, for God's sake, and breaking windows there?

You don't really have your finger on the public pulse, do you? I think you have your finger on your own pulse.

Beverly Hills, August 22, 2020, with street dancing, an impromptu music video.

Pro Trump Dance Party w/Ricky Rebel in Beverly Hills

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, W. Niederhut said:

Hitler and Mussolini also had big crowds.

Trump a Democrat?  That's simply absurd.

Trump is a plutocrat, running a kakistocracy, in the guise of a populist.

His policy decisions have all been predicated on bribery-- optimizing his own interests.

In fact, I sincerely believe that Sheldon Adelson, et.al., could still effectively bribe Trump to bomb Iran, if they were so inclined.

As well as JFK, RFK , MLK also drew large crowds. I didnt say Trump was in the Dem party I stated he was the best Democrat since JFK. He cant help it if the party shifted far away from the FDR/JFK tradition. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

There were a number of "parades" in my neighborhood over the last month, in which Trump's supporters raced up and down the streets waving their flags and honking their horns. I would approximate that the largest of these "parades" involved 200 cars, with approximately 500 flags flying out the windows or from the truck beds. Well, by quick count, I'd say 350 of these were flags with the word "Trump" in giant letters, and that the rest were American flags, Don't Tread on Me flags, Make America Great Again flags, or Marine Corps flags. In other words, there were no flags saying "Vote Republican" or "Vote Trump-Pence in 2020". As far as these people were concerned Pence was not even on the ticket, and Trump was the leader of the Trump party. It was TRUMP in giant letters. Trump, the leader of their cult. 

I should comment on the above post by Pat Speer.

Pat lives in Simi Valley, from what I understand.  Simi , part of east Ventura county, is one of the rare conservative areas in Southern California e.g. Orange County. Simi is home to many police officers etc.  Don't ask me why, it just is.  These kinds of enclaves are rare in the area.  They are even more rare in northern California.  

Such a pro Trump event I do not think could happen in LA. I mean when you have BLM marches going through Beverly Hills, for God's sake, and breaking windows there?

Beverly Hills Trump Parade and General Revelry #3

Trump supporters gather in Beverly Hills | ABC7 Los Angeles - October 31, 2020.

Feel free to walk back your comment anytime Jim.

"Such a pro Trump event I do not think could happen in LA. I mean when you have BLM marches going through Beverly Hills, for God's sake, and breaking windows there?"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...