The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

13 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'I want you to starve.'

How can this man with a monetary financial worth of 24 million dollars and who has been an over $100,000 a year salaried government employee since 1991 with perhaps the best and most comprehensive benefits, perks and retirement entitlements in our entire nation, see tens of millions of his fellow Americans going through financial stress beyond anything they have ever experienced with unpaid rent, health and other insurance, car payments, food etc.etc. and think a measley $600 direct help check is adequate in addressing anything more than one of those needs for one month only?  Forget rent.

McConnell knows this one small check is so little it's promoting is truly simple cruelty. It's also totally unpatriotic.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Still, if a lady told me that her boyfriend was building bombs in his RV, I would have considered it a highly credible, serious threat.   It's a phenomenon that we see, repeatedly, in cases of mass shootings and domestic terrorism in the U.S.-- family members and friends reporting serious homicide threats that are ignored/denied by those who are in a position to intervene.  The examples are legion.

Here's an article on how the girlfriend and the former attorney warned police on Warner.  Notice how, in re the article by Priest and Arkin (posted above), the DoD's terrorism database was also consulted:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/30/nashville-bomber-girlfriend-warned-police-making-explosives

The police transported the girlfriend for psychiatric observation...

Edited by David Andrews

5 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

You guys make me laugh sometimes, thank you. Let us be careful not to infringe on the forum policies however. 

Every conspiracy is mind boggling when you first hear about it, perceptions...

Instead of me supplying you with "factoids" which some of our members would undoubtedly recoil to the safety of various MSM articles in order to reacquaint their beliefs, I recommend looking for yourself. I've posted various places where this information is available several times. The general "plan" is well known and talked about openly, its overtly called the great reset. The political reaction to covid has been designed to assist that plan. 

Regarding your prescriptions... yes he is probably shortening your life, although not intentionally. The story of nutrition and pharmaceutical drugs since 1950 or so is very interesting. Two good books to start with the pharmaceutical side are "Bottle of Lies" and "Deadly Medicine and Organized Crime". With nutrition, start with anything by Gary Taubes and Nina Teicholz's "Big Fat Surprise". 

Dennis said: Let us be careful not to infringe on forum policies??  Geesh Dennis, why would you assume Cliff and I are in any position to talk about your sexuality? If you read carefully at all the context. Cliff inferred unlike Wheeler, you were a closet  right winger.

I had another such incident recently of Chris completely not listening to what I posted and commenting. You guys got to take a deep breathe and actually listen to what others are saying, before responding. It was all right there, in Cliff's response and my answer, if you weren't following it earlier..

Dennis said'---The general "plan" is well known and talked about openly, its overtly called the great reset. The political reaction to covid has been designed to assist that plan. 

Since you put quotes on "plan". So this is a plandemic? Dennis?

But back to Faucci , I think I might have the drift,  he's an integral part of this with Bill Gates and maybe George Soros?

Yeah Cliff, I caught the Trump tell.  That's why I also  mentioned the" Sleepy Joe". Straight from Trump's mouth!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

4 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Charles Allen, a longtime senior CIA official who then led the DHS's intelligence office until 2009, said some senior people in the intelligence community are skeptical that SARs are an effective way to find terrorists. "It's more likely that other kinds of more focused efforts by local police will gain you the information that you need about extremist activities," he said.

The DHS can point to some successes: Last year the Colorado fusion center turned up information on Najibullah Zazi, an Afghan-born U.S. resident planning to bomb the New York subway system. In 2007, a Florida fusion center provided the vehicle ownership history used to identify and arrest an Egyptian student who later pleaded guilty to providing material support to terrorism, in this case transporting explosives.

An Afghan born us resident and an Egyptian student where two successes of the SAR's program. Whilst racial profiling cops a bad name, i'm guessing it would save a couple of hundred million in tech purchases and man hours of wasteful and unnecessary data collection on families out on a ferry ride to an island that were taking photographs. 

In all honesty, all of these intrusions on personal liberties is one day going to be widely accepted as normal. When planes are hijacked and rental trucks and RV's are used as weapons these surveillance systems give us answers to the who did it and why(usually).

Imagine if cctv and this kind of data collection was in place in 1962/63 on Dallas and New Orleans streets and on roaming cop cars, phone lines and above cash registers in shops( or even movie theatre concession stands) everywhere. Even on buses and in taxis as it is today. Our great mystery "Lee Harvey Oswald" wouldn't be such a 57 year old mystery as he still is today.

Its the illusion of safety in an advanced society that has to maintained. Make crime harder for people to undertake and make it almost impossible to get away with undetected and you can sustain the illusion of public safety. 

2 minutes ago, Adam Johnson said:

An Afghan born us resident and an Egyptian student where two successes of the SAR's program. Whilst racial profiling cops a bad name, i'm guessing it would save a couple of hundred million in tech purchases and man hours of wasteful and unnecessary data collection on families out on a ferry ride to an island that were taking photographs. 

In all honesty, all of these intrusions on personal liberties is one day going to be widely accepted as normal. When planes are hijacked and rental trucks and RV's are used as weapons these surveillance systems give us answers to the who did it and why(usually).

Imagine if cctv and this kind of data collection was in place in 1962/63 on Dallas and New Orleans streets and on roaming cop cars, phone lines and above cash registers in shops( or even movie theatre concession stands) everywhere. Even on buses and in taxis as it is today. Our great mystery "Lee Harvey Oswald" wouldn't be such a 57 year old mystery as he still is today.

Its the illusion of safety in an advanced society that has to maintained. Make crime harder for people to undertake and make it almost impossible to get away with undetected and you can sustain the illusion of public safety. 

Check out the British series called The Capture.

A general observation on your post, which I presume shows that you favor the ‘surveillance state’ - I would much rather live in a society that focused on redressing wrongs such as racial and economic injustice and rethinking the distribution of wealth so that the poor have a bigger slice of the pie and maybe a good paying job at the least. The causes of ‘terrorism’ interest me, preventing acts of violence by increasing police presence not so much. 

Hi Paul, 

Not really a fan of the surveillance state at all, but unfortunately i have accepted that it is the way of the present and the future. 

You mentioned   not being a fan of "preventing acts of violence by increasing police presence." I dont think we will have to worry about physical police presence in years to come, but i am very worried about this...

Colorado GOP leader incites harassment against public health workers by publicizing their home addresses

By Brad Reed December 30, 2020

https://www.rawstory.com/colorado-gop/

“The leader of the Republican Party chapter in Parker, Colorado has apologized after he declared "war" on public health officials and publicized their home addresses.

Colorado's 9 News reports that Parker Republican leader Mark Hall earlier this week sent out a message on his Facebook page attacking public health officials for their role in enforcing COVID-19 pandemic restrictions.

"We will publish the names/addresses of these people with no law enforcement abilities," Hall wrote in his post. "If they want a war, we can give them that but it is time for a revolution."

Hall then warned public health workers that "if you work for the state, CDPHE, Tri-County or other agencies, you are on the radar, at your homes and elsewhere" and accused them of being "anti-Americans."

Hall's decision to dox public health officials was subsequently condemned by the Douglas County Republican Party, and Hall subsequently deleted the post and apologized.

"In hindsight, it was poor judgement and I apologize to all," said Hall. "The Colorado GOP and Douglas County GOP share no responsibility as they were unaware of the actions."

As 9 News reports, this is the second time Hall has tried to intimidate a political opponent this year, as he warned a grocery store employee that he was sending a group of "patriots" to meet her at her "exact location" after she mocked a local pro-police rally on Facebook.”

Trump only wanted to get rid of the tests. This clown wants to get rid of the doctors and nurses.

Sounds like warlord China.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Here's an article on how the girlfriend and the former attorney warned police on Warner.  Notice how, in re the article by Priest and Arkin (posted above), the DoD's terrorism database was also consulted:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/30/nashville-bomber-girlfriend-warned-police-making-explosives

The police transported the girlfriend for psychiatric observation...

This Nashville Bomber case illustrates part of what is wrong with our approach to preventing our epidemic of domestic terrorism and violence in the modern U.S.   I'm hardly an advocate for inappropriate police surveillance, but something is terribly wrong if our police are not willing or able to adequately investigate credible reports of alleged bomb-making (or other threats of mass murder.)

IMO, it's most likely a case of the police either being creeped out, or not wanting to be bothered with obtaining search warrants and conducting a proper assessment of a bomb threat.   Hard to believe that they didn't have a valid case for obtaining a search warrant to check out Warner's RV.  

What I have observed in my work is that people are often afraid to adequately assess and intervene in these cases.  For one thing, no one wants to end up on the hit list of a paranoid guy with guns, bombs, etc. (and the overwhelming majority of these homicide cases are male.)    Family members and neighbors are afraid of them, but so are teachers, doctors, and even the police.

So, what we see, time after time, is that these guys fall through the cracks, and people end up getting killed.

Needless to say, it doesn't help raise consciousness about the problem when public officials, including the POTUS, are dead silent about it.   In fact, Trump has deliberately incited violence in the U.S. during the past four years.  He and his Fox News associates were ranting about "Mexicans invading our border" just before the El Paso Walmart Massacre.       

Newly released Georgia Senate runoff poll finds Democratic candidates with widening leads

Newly released Georgia Senate runoff poll finds Democratic candidates with widening leads (msn.com)

mhall@businessinsider.com (Madison Hall,John L. Dorman)  22 hrs ago