The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

37 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

It was also quite notable when he just ascended those same stairs after the speech. 

It might be easier walking up than down (balance-wise). That's just my impression based on several decades of walking.

Edited by Ron Ecker

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

19 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

His comment claiming that, "We would have less COVID cases if we did less testing," was far more scandalous, IMO.  🙄

What you will never hear him say is that we would have less COVID cases if we did less rallying. 

10 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

It might be easier walking up than down (balance-wise). That's just my impression based on several decades of walking.

I've also been a walker for several decades. Maybe not as seasoned as you are. When he falls down in front of his mobile hospital van at the 9/11 memorial let me know. Then it will be time to think something is up.

28 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I was underwhelmed by the video evidence in Trump's recent West Point "Water Gait" scandal.

His comment claiming that, "We would have less COVID cases if we did less testing," was far more scandalous, IMO.  🙄

Agreed. I support the guy but that is a dumb comment.

2 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

I've also been a walker for several decades. Maybe not as seasoned as you are. When he falls down in front of his mobile hospital van at the 9/11 memorial let me know. Then it will be time to think something is up.

I think something is up in November. Though according to Biden, the military may have to walk Trump out of the White House come January. (I'm sure they'll help him down the steps if need be.)

4 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

I think something is up in November. Though according to Biden, the military may have to walk Trump out of the White House come January. (I'm sure they'll help him down the steps if need be.)

What's gonna be up in November?

1 minute ago, Ty Carpenter said:

What's gonna be up in November?

There's supposedly going to be an election. Though with Trump there's really no way to know till it happens.

I'm going to write a book called "How Hillary Clinton and the Democrats Gave Us the World's Most Dangerous President." Subtitled "With a Little Help from James Comey."

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

It must be said that some of these tests are questionable. The common pcr "test" was never meant to be used as a diagnostic tool, it was a manufacturing tool. You basically take a molecule and multiply it millions of times so you can take a look at what is there. Kary Mullis invented PCR and hated the way it ended up being used in regards to HIV/AIDS. He would probably feel the same about COVID.

A recent peer reviewed paper out of China suggested up to 80% of pcr COVID tests were false positives. That paper was withdrawn and when asked why, a team member allegedly said something along the lines of "its complicated and political".

http://aidswiki.net/index.php?title=Document:Farber_interviews_Mullis

Beijing residents are rounded up and put in quarantine as the city goes back into lockdown and new travel bans are introduced to stop new 'extremely severe' coronavirus outbreak

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8425311/China-reimposes-travel-restrictions-amid-fresh-outbreak.html

THIS IS WHY I THINK RT IS THE BEST RADIO AROUND:

Please note how the female commentator said, if we want to protest slavery statues, what about what HRC did in Libya: bringing back the African slave trade.  And that may be the end result of the US/Israel war against Assad unless Putin steps in more.

RT is truly freedom of speech, and it has an audience unlike Pacifica:

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/491799-racism-issue-working-class/

Edited by James DiEugenio

I also felt the coverage of Trump's walk down the ramp and two handed water glass event was frivolous and a waste of more important national coverage Trump concern reporting time.

It doesn't look like it in my forum facial photo, but in the 37 years since that was taken my body has degenerated into an almost identical current Trump shape and size.

Fairly obese with a huge spare tire protruding belly, fat swollen male breasts and sagging jowls and thick neck.

If my head hair was orange, cut long and hair spray coiffed and my face was sun tan booth burnt orange, you might think DT and I were brothers!

The reason I mention this is because when I watched Trump cautiously walk down that ramp with slow, ginger steps I knew exactly why he was doing so.

My body is now super "top heavy" and my legs aren't as strong and body coordination as sharp as when I was under 50 or even 60.

Now when I almost trip I am aware that I can't catch myself properly with all my top weight overcoming my ability to stop the fall.

The last time I did fall ( I was naked in the bathroom with a slippery wet floor ) I really hurt myself.

225 lbs crashing down on my wrist ( fractured) and hand and some painful bruising of other parts of my body.

I too now walk as slow as Trump going down any incline, especially if I don't have a rail handle to secure myself while doing so. Naked bathroom activity is also snail paced and wall and hand rail secured.

And I also might very well use two hands to pick up and hold a thicker and heavier type of glass of water versus the super light plastic bottles of water.

I don't want to give DT an inch of absolving excuses for anything because if you do he will always stretch that into a mile of shameless, entirely self-aggrandizing praise.

But, in this case, I feel I must counter and expose the silly waste of time spent on reporting these two unimportant Trump actions.

Edited by Joe Bauer

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

But, in this case, I feel I must counter and expose the silly waste of time spent on reporting these two unimportant Trump actions.

Trump slagged Hillary over her health.

Ditto Biden.

Why shouldn’t Trump’s health be fair game?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1273028594432958467

Edited by Cliff Varnell