Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Fox News hosts discuss how to ban 'childless' liberals from voting

by David Edwards July 25, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-news-childless-liberals/

"The hosts of Fox & Friends discussed the merits of the idea that the "childless left" should not be able to vote.

I think it's an interesting idea," host Will Cain said. "I'm into interesting ideas. Let's think about it. Let's talk about it. He's saying childless leaders are making decisions that are short-term in mind, not focused on the long-term future health of this country because they don't have a stake in the game. Parents have a stake in the game, they have children so give parents a bigger say.""

You don't get to eat. You don't get to vote.

It's DJT or nothing.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

21 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Take away the requirement that childless liberals need to pay municipal school taxes, and I'm all in.

He's saying childless leaders are making decisions that are short-term in mind, not focused on the long-term future health of this country because they don't have a stake in the game. Parents have a stake in the game, they have children so give parents a bigger say.

Right, because leaders with children graft and whore twice as hard.

Edited by David Andrews

This is a new one on me.

There is a conspiracy theory floating around out there that is saying that vaccinated people are "shedding" their virus and causing unvaccinated people to get sick.

This seems particularly dangerous to me.

I can easily see mobs with pitchforks and torches seeking out people who have been vaccinated.

Steve Thomas

7 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

This is a new one on me.

There is a conspiracy theory floating around out there that is saying that vaccinated people are "shedding" their virus and causing unvaccinated people to get sick.

This seems particularly dangerous to me.

I can easily see mobs with pitchforks and torches seeking out people who have been vaccinated.

Steve Thomas

Kinda like the mobs of vaccinated people harassing non vaccinated people currently?

On 7/26/2021 at 5:09 AM, Ty Carpenter said:

Kinda like the mobs of vaccinated people harassing non vaccinated people currently?

Where is this happening? I haven't seen it.

DOJ won't defend Republican lawmaker in Capitol riot lawsuit

Reuters July 28, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/u-s-justice-dept-won-t-defend-republican-lawmaker-in-capitol-riot-lawsuit/

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The U.S. Justice Department in a court filing on Tuesday declined to defend Republican congressman Mo Brooks in a lawsuit that alleges he conspired to instigate the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Brooks had asked the Justice Department consider him covered by the Westfall Act, which protects federal employees from being sued for actions taken as part of their jobs, concerning the lawsuit brought by Democratic congressman Eric Swalwell.

"Inciting or conspiring to foment a violent attack on the United States Congress is not within the scope of employment of a Representative - or any federal employee - and thus is not the sort of conduct for which the United States is properly substituted as a defendant under the Westfall Act," it said.”

“"Today's actions strongly suggest that the Department of Justice will refuse to defend Trump's action on January 6, as well," said Anne Tindall, counsel for advocacy group Protect Democracy, which is representing two Capitol Hill police officers in separate litigation against Trump.”

Best news I've heard all day.

Steve Thomas

7 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron,

Yes, I think so.

Little by little, the influence of the raging has been from Mar Lago will begin to wane. He has nothing to offer in the way of rebuttal except these rallies where he regurgitates the same old same old. People will grow tired of it and see it for what it is, just the rantings of a madman. The only problem is that he can do a lot of damage on his way out.

Steve Thomas

Since this "56 Year" thread has become the place to post miscellany on this forum, I thought I would post a recent headline that is probably my favorite of the past month in our vast M$M/social media.

It's the title of a July 21st thread by a "Mrs. Claw" at the Democratic Underground.  Since it's about our celebrated American cosmonaut Jeff Bezos, who was born in 1964, a case could be made that it qualifies as an "inevitable end result of our last 56 years."  🤥

Mama Don't Let Your Bezos Grow Up To Be A Cowboy

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215647600

<p>The ‘Tonight Show’ host mocked Bezos’ outfit choice as a ‘midlife crisis bundle’ </p>

Legal attacks on independent publishers and bloggers continue in the UK, with former diplomat and prominent Assange supporter Craig Murray jailed for violating an entirely new judicial concept which specifically does not apply to members of the mainstream media.

Jonathan Cook’s recap of the absurd Alice-In-Wonderland style proceedings is highly recommended:

https://consortiumnews.com/2021/07/31/murray-jailing-latest-move-to-stop-journalism/