The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The six million SE Asians dead figure, which may be conservative, is just depressing. And for what.

The 1963 regime-change has been further institutionalized in following decades.

The globalist-Deep State is more powerful than ever, now controls both parties, the media, the financial system, Silicon Valley, Wall Street.  The surveillance state is 100 times more powerful than in 1963. The national security state has ballooned in every direction. 

In 1963, a global enterprise was Freeport Sulphur. That was the globalists in the 1960s: the resource-extraction and farm companies. Powerful, but by today's standards, small. 

Today the globalists are BlackRock, with $10 trillion under management and heavily invested in China. Apple, with a $3 trillion market cap and factories in China. WalMart and Amazon, which source globally. Tesla, which just opened up a factory in China. Disney, with amusement parks in China. GM, which has a Buick plant in China.  Wall Street, Hollywood and Silicon Valley love the CCP. 

Foreign, trade and military policy is made by globalists. 

As Kirk G. said above, 95% of people wanted out of Afghanistan and 95% of the (globalist-controlled) media wanted in. After 20 years of losing. That is how divorced elites are from the average people. And from common sense. 

A few lifetimes ago, someone said "What is good for General Motors is what is good for America."  Yes, hyperbole---but GM hired in the US, and sold products in the US. Good wages too. 

Now, the elites say, "What is good for globalists is what is good for America." 

The Donks and 'Phants salute. 

I disagree with Ben on numerous things, but I credit him with making a good case for his points here.

By this juncture, with what we experienced in the 20th century, the world should be in better shape than it is.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Wow!, a Russian Colonel General wrote a public address to Putin, about the buildup on the Ukrainian border. The link is at the bottom. Some of his charges to Putin I put in bold print.  It's a very sweeping indictment! I wonder how long he has to live!

MUST READ: Colonel-General Ivashov Leonid Grigoryevich wrote an Address to the President and citizens of the Russian Federation “The Eve of War”:

And what threatens the existence of Russia itself today, and are there such threats?  It can be argued that there is indeed a threat – the country is on the verge of completing its history.  All vital areas, including demography, are steadily degrading, and the rate of population extinction is breaking world records.  And degradation is systemic in nature, and in any complex system, the destruction of one of the elements can lead to the collapse of the entire system.

And this, in our opinion, is the main threat to the Russian Federation.  But this is a threat of an internal nature, emanating from the model of the state, the quality of power and the state of society.  And the reasons for its formation are internal: the unviability of the state model, the complete incapacity and lack of professionalism of the system of power and administration, the passivity and disorganization of society.  In this state, any country does not live long.

The acquisition of Crimea and Sevastopol by Russia and their non-recognition as Russian by the international community (and, therefore, the overwhelming number of states in the world still consider them to belong to Ukraine) convincingly shows the failure of Russian foreign policy, and the unattractiveness of domestic attempts to “love” the Russian Federation and its leadership through an ultimatum and threats of the use of force are pointless and extremely dangerous.

The use of military force against Ukraine, firstly, will call into question the existence of Russia itself as a state;  secondly, it will forever make Russians and Ukrainians mortal enemies.  Thirdly, there will be thousands (tens of thousands) of dead young, healthy children on one side and on the other, which will certainly affect the future demographic situation in our endangered countries.  On the battlefield, if this happens, Russian troops will face not only Ukrainian military personnel, among whom there will be many Russian guys, but also military personnel and equipment from many NATO countries, and the member states of the alliance will be obliged to declare war on Russia.

In our opinion, the country’s leadership, realizing that it is not capable of leading the country out of the systemic crisis, and this can lead to an uprising of the people and a change of power in the country, with the support of the oligarchy, corrupt officials, lured media and security officials, decided to activate the political line for the final destruction  Russian statehood and the extermination of the indigenous population of the country.

Hey, I wonder if I'll see this story tomorrow on RT?

https://cybershafarat.com/2022/02/06/must-read-colonel-general-ivashov-leonid-grigoryevich-wrote-an-address-to-the-president-and-citizens-of-the-russian-federation-the-eve-of-war/

Take up a donation for flowers. 

"New York Deer Infected With Omicron, Study Finds--NYT 1/8/2022

White-tailed deer on Staten Island have become the first wild animals with documented Omicron infections. The coronavirus has now been found in deer in 15 states."

---30---

Denmark and the US exterminated millions of minks for having COVID-19. 

"The Covid mink crisis, explained. Denmark culled 17 million minks in November in response to Covid-19 outbreaks at more than 200 mink farms."

---30---

But the CDC says animal to human transmission of C19 is rare, and that animal-to-animal transmission "occurs under laboratory conditions."  

So why exterminate 17 million minks? And why do wild deer populations have omicron? 

We know cats and dogs get C19. 

Should the US euthanize pets to save human lives? How about wild deer? Interesting questions. My guess is the CDC or other public health agencies will simply not address the question. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

Oh goody

The same far-right influencers behind the effort to overturn the 2020 election are pushing for a convoy on DC

by Jordan Green, Staff Reporter February 08, 2022

https://www.rawstory.com/freedom-convoy-2656591373/

“At the top of the list is Donald Trump himself, who issued a statement on Feb. 4 deriding Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as a “far-left lunatic… who has destroyed Canada with insane Covid mandates.” Trump added: “Now, thankfully, the Freedom Convoy could be coming to DC with American Truckers who want to protest Biden’s ridiculous Covid policies.”

The People’s Convoy, with a Facebook group boasting 48,100 members and Telegram channel with 38,000 members, had previously publicized March 1 as a start date, but by the past weekend organizers were signaling that the date was up in the air again. In a video shared on the group’s telegram channel, organizer Jeremy Johnson reported that leaders would hold a Zoom meeting on Feb. 5 “with a very large group of people,” while predicting, “After that Zoom meeting on we’re going to be able to come out with a hell of a lot more information than what we’ve been able to do so far.” In the same video, Johnson said his group had joined forces with Leigh Dundas, a social media influencer anti-vax advocate from southern California who helped mobilize Trump supporters to come to Washington, DC on Jan. 5, 2021.

In a Facebook Live video on Feb. 4, Dundas briefly touched on the DC convoy, saying, “US convoy coming soon. Sit tight, guys. I don’t want to rush to judgement on this one. I’m working with a lot of different trucking factions over the next 48 hours here. I think we’re going to have big announcements starting at the end of the week or next week.””

He's just not going to stop.

Steve Thomas

EXCLUSIVE FBI probes pre-Capitol riot meeting of far-right groups

By Aram Roston 02/08/2022

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-probes-pre-capitol-riot-meeting-far-right-groups-2022-02-08/

WASHINGTON, Feb 8 (Reuters) - The Federal Bureau of Investigation is probing a meeting in a downtown DC garage the day before the January 6 Capitol Hill riot between the then-leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, the now-indicted leader of the Oath Keepers militia and other far-right figures, according to two witnesses interviewed by FBI agents.”

The meeting put the heads of the nation’s two best-known violent far-right pro-Trump groups in immediate proximity to each other 24 hours before the breach of the Capitol. Three attendees or their representatives contacted by Reuters say they did not discuss matters related to January 6. Bianca Gracia, who heads a pro-Trump coalition called Latinos for Trump and an affiliated Political Action Committee named Latinos For America First, was at the garage meeting as well, according to witnesses and video taken by a documentary film crew.”

Steve Thomas

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

What the Democrat Party needs to ask itself:

1) Do we anymore represent the employee classes of America?

2) And is censorship the right way to correct that failing?

Get a clue, Ben.

First of all, the Democratic Party is hardly monolithic.  Bernie Sanders and our progressive wing came very close to winning a majority in both the 2016 and 2020 Democratic primaries.  The progressive vote was, unfortunately, split in 2020 between Bernie and Elizabeth Warren, then Michael Bloomberg and the DNC establishment aggressively intervened to sabotage the progressive juggernaut on Super Tuesday.

Progressive Democrats, in contrast to the Koch-controlled GOP and Wall Street Democrats, absolutely represent the interests of working people in America-- e.g., affordable healthcare, living wages, affordable education, etc.

No one else really does.  Certainly not the Koch GOP and its current policy-free Trump cult.

There is no meaningful equivalence between progressive Democrats and the Koch GOP.  None.

For those who were paying attention in late 2017, liberal economists strongly opposed the proposed Trump GOP "trickle down" tax cut bill for several reasons.

1)  The Bush/Cheney "supply side" tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 had largely created our burgeoning national debt, without significantly stimulating U.S. GDP and private sector job growth.  Both GDP and private sector job growth in the U.S. were far more robust in the 1990s after Clinton and the Democrats increased the top tax rates in 1993 (by a 51-50 Senate vote, with Al Gore casting the tie breaker.)

2)  There have never been any provisions in the Republican/Reaganomic tax cut bills (since the 1980s) to incentivize job creation in the U.S. -- as opposed to rebated tax dollars flowing to cheaper labor markets in the Third World.  This was also true of the 2017 Trump/GOP tax cut bill.  In fact the Trump/GOP tax cut bill cut billions in taxes for foreign investors.  And, like George W. Bush, Trump had the worst private sector job growth record in modern Presidential history.

As for the problem of Rupert Murdoch, Breitbart, OANN, Newsmax, and destructive mass media disinformation in the modern U.S., something must be done. 

The disinformation is, literally, killing us-- not only in the case of COVID disinformation, but in the M$M denial of catastrophic climate change.

IMO, the public interest is never optimized by the de-regulation of unscrupulous, for-profit industries-- including media corporations.  Their central motive is to maximize profits, not to inform the public and/or promote the public welfare.

We used to have the Fairness Act, but Reagan abolished the Fairness Act, which required major news corporations to provide equal time to opposing viewpoints on issues of public policy.

Now we have Fox News and other partisan propaganda outlets creating polarized subcultures.

the-koch-brothers | Boo Rantley's Factual Bias

Edited by W. Niederhut

6 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

What the Democrat Party needs to ask itself:

1) Do we anymore represent the employee classes of America?

2) And is censorship the right way to correct that failing?

Excellent post W! !I'm going to touch on it here, But later I want to address some of the good points you made.

i have no idea what censoring Joe Rogan and Whoopie have to do with gaining favor with the "employee class", but I'm sure Glenn Greenwald from Rio must know.

People may be wondering where Jeff C. has been. I understand he's joined the "Freedom Convoy."

The phrase"Freedom Convoy" doesn't exactly have a ring to it I mean, it could hardly be said to be a "buzz phrase".

But I could see it catching on in Canada. The problem in the states is that people would need a dictionary to look up "convoy".

It's pretty obvious to see from his  repetition that Ben wants to see an American Crisis of people  having to kill their pets, so Ben  can tell us he first broke the story..

Though It does make me think, maybe I should get tested. I've been spending a lot of time at my deer farm lately.

What I noticed most from Stone's interview with Rogan is that near the end when Rogan was baiting Stone to  follow his political causes, Stone was tiptoeing through the tulips  to not foray into Rogan's politics, which was wise.

The last thing the JFKAC community needs is for Stone and Di Eugenio to  rationalize a Russian invasion into the Ukraine , as being justified through  some territorial claim, the way they did with Russia taking Crimea. Stone has so many good instincts that people can learn lessons from and I'm hoping  Stone has learned  giving into his sillier instincts from time to time is not a good thing..

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

37 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Excellent post W! !I'm going to touch on it here, But later I want to address some of the good points you made.

i have no idea what censoring Joe Rogan and Whoopie have to do with gaining favor with the "employee class", but I'm sure Glenn Greenwald from Rio must know.

People may be wondering where Jeff C. has been. I understand he's joined the "Freedom Convoy."

ROTFL... 🤣

O.K., I needed a good laugh today, Kirk.

I can't really picture Jeff in an 18 wheeler, but I can picture him suavely rationalizing a Russian invasion of Ukraine.

7 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Oh goody

The same far-right influencers behind the effort to overturn the 2020 election are pushing for a convoy on DC

by Jordan Green, Staff Reporter February 08, 2022

https://www.rawstory.com/freedom-convoy-2656591373/

“At the top of the list is Donald Trump himself, who issued a statement on Feb. 4 deriding Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as a “far-left lunatic… who has destroyed Canada with insane Covid mandates.” Trump added: “Now, thankfully, the Freedom Convoy could be coming to DC with American Truckers who want to protest Biden’s ridiculous Covid policies.”

The People’s Convoy, with a Facebook group boasting 48,100 members and Telegram channel with 38,000 members, had previously publicized March 1 as a start date, but by the past weekend organizers were signaling that the date was up in the air again. In a video shared on the group’s telegram channel, organizer Jeremy Johnson reported that leaders would hold a Zoom meeting on Feb. 5 “with a very large group of people,” while predicting, “After that Zoom meeting on we’re going to be able to come out with a hell of a lot more information than what we’ve been able to do so far.” In the same video, Johnson said his group had joined forces with Leigh Dundas, a social media influencer anti-vax advocate from southern California who helped mobilize Trump supporters to come to Washington, DC on Jan. 5, 2021.

In a Facebook Live video on Feb. 4, Dundas briefly touched on the DC convoy, saying, “US convoy coming soon. Sit tight, guys. I don’t want to rush to judgement on this one. I’m working with a lot of different trucking factions over the next 48 hours here. I think we’re going to have big announcements starting at the end of the week or next week.””

He's just not going to stop.

Steve Thomas

The promoting of these aggressive political and social protest events with strong violence potential is Trump's and his worked up cult worshipping follower's trademark now.

Trump keeps pushing this dangerous consequences envelope to the most extreme edges and ever more brazenly.

It's Dr. Strangelove madness! 

Even sadistic.

Like a person that likes to start brawls in a bar or wherever, because the fighting action turns him on.

Yet, even more ominous is that half the country ( blind Trump followers ) thinks all of this is okay and even support it!

Without realizing how dangerous these violent, nation dividing actions are and how much it is threatening the entire fabric of our democratic republic!

And the Republican members of Congress and the Senate who condone and even defend these Trump inflamed and encouraged rebellious events are equally responsible for their nation and democracy damaging consequences.

Edited by Joe Bauer

10 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

EXCLUSIVE FBI probes pre-Capitol riot meeting of far-right groups

By Aram Roston 02/08/2022

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-probes-pre-capitol-riot-meeting-far-right-groups-2022-02-08/

WASHINGTON, Feb 8 (Reuters) - The Federal Bureau of Investigation is probing a meeting in a downtown DC garage the day before the January 6 Capitol Hill riot between the then-leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, the now-indicted leader of the Oath Keepers militia and other far-right figures, according to two witnesses interviewed by FBI agents.”

The meeting put the heads of the nation’s two best-known violent far-right pro-Trump groups in immediate proximity to each other 24 hours before the breach of the Capitol. Three attendees or their representatives contacted by Reuters say they did not discuss matters related to January 6. Bianca Gracia, who heads a pro-Trump coalition called Latinos for Trump and an affiliated Political Action Committee named Latinos For America First, was at the garage meeting as well, according to witnesses and video taken by a documentary film crew.”

Steve Thomas

You mean this suspicious, covert, surreptitious, clandestine meeting was recorded by a "documentary film crew”?

And white racists were teaming up with Latinos? They are not every good at their racism.

But then the Oath Keepers' plan to cross the Potomac by boat, and take over DC with an unarmed force of 11 on 1/6 did not seem viable either.  

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo

Gizmondo

Deer in New York Test Positive for Omicron, Researchers Warn of Future 'Spillback to Humans'

Many wild deer in Staten Island have been infected by the coronavirus, and some have even recently caught Omicron.

By Ed Cara 2/9/2022

---30---

https://gizmodo.com/deer-in-new-york-test-positive-for-omicron-researchers-1848499225

This is a very uncomfortable topic to be sure. The CDC's position is that animal-to-animal transmission happens in labs, and that the risk of animal-to-human transmission is "low." 

Of course, we know from minks and deers that animal-to-animal transmission is common in some species, and evidently mink-farm workers caught C19 from the animals. 

You know, so many times when you look at an issue, you discover the partisan ranting on both sides is...well, just that, partisan ranting.  Real issues never surface (this happens especially in foreign policy-military stories). 

I am pretty sure neither party will recommend euthanizing wild deer or America's pets (dogs and cats catch C19 too). 

So, will new strains of C19 evolve inside deer or pets, perhaps even more infectious and lethal than omicron? 

Not a topic of polite discussion. 

5 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

If someone uses the term "Democrat Party", all their political opinions can be safely dismissed.

Why? 

Usually I call it "the Donks vs. the 'Phants."

But if you find "Democrat Party" offensive, I will refrain from using it. 

Be afraid, very afraid, of foreign enemies and domestic subversives.

This is the Biden Administration DHS on Feb. 7:

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors,” --DHS bulletin 

The DHS added:

“Mass casualty attacks and other acts of targeted violence conducted by lone offenders and small groups acting in furtherance of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances pose an ongoing threat to the nation,” the DHS continued, adding that some individuals are seeking to “sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions.”

More....

The DHS said that “foreign terrorist organizations and domestic threat actors continue to amplify pre-existing false or misleading narratives online to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions. It said violent extremists, including the individual who recently launched an attack against the synagogue in Texas, highlight “the continuing threat of violence based upon racial or religious motivations, as well as threats against faith-based organizations.”

---30---