The Education Forum

What Would You Tell Your Grandchildren/ Great Grandchildren If They Asked You ... "Who Killed JFK?"

Joe Bauer

That quote by Rockefeller is a good one Paul.

Rockefeller had been working on that one world concept for decades on end.  He finally succeeded with Clinton. Which tells you something.

Although JFK worked hard on international relations, he was really a nationalist as far as the Third World went. Which is why the two did not like each other.

Since we are using quotes by Angleton how can anyone leave out this one: "A mansion has many rooms.  I was not privy to who struck John."  

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/10/2020 at 7:25 PM, Robert Montenegro said:

An international, stateless, cellularized group of eugenics-minded, crypto-fascist, authoritarians (mostly men) used the mechanisms of military intelligence and corporate solidarist structuring to cause a nation (United States) to believe everything the corporate media told them to believe, by using a deadly mixture of ignorance, arrogance, propaganda, self-deception, corporate astroturfing, groupthink, doublespeak, culpable indifference, belligerent nationalism and pious patriotism.

This behavior modification (mind control) allowed this same group to murder the President of the United States in full view of hundreds of US citizens and suffer little to no consequences (a couple of congressional oversight committees).

Allen Welsh Dulles, Pedro Augusto del Valle, Charles Andrew Willoughby, Charles Douglas Jackson, Richard McGarrah Helms, Frank Gardiner Wisner, Carmel Offie and James Jesus Angleton were central to the murder of President Kennedy.

Research their lives, examine their actions and associations closely. 

Robert - first paragraph sounds like what we have today. Have you heard RFK Jr. speak lately? 

53 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Who was it that said something like "If the public knew the truth, there would be blood in the streets."

???

Probably not Dylan, or anyone from CBS, for that matter...

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Since we are using quotes by Angleton how can anyone leave out this one: "A mansion has many rooms.  I was not privy to who struck John."

My interpretation of that quote is that Angleton believes the CIA killed Kennedy, but he wasn't involved.

Any other interpretations?

Edited by Sandy Larsen

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Who was it that said something like "If the public knew the truth, there would be blood in the streets."

???

Joe,

GHWB once said, "If the American people knew the truth about what we Bushes have done, we'd be hunted down in the streets and lynched."

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

???

I think I've actually read this somewhere Joe.  My first though was Dulles, I checked my few notes on Devil's Chessboard and a skim of the book but didn't find it.  David Talbot could say for sure.  After that, maybe Hoover?

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Maybe Hoover? Maybe Robert Kennedy?

I don't think RFK.  Lisa Pease would be the definitive source on this.  Lot's of possibilities.  Helms, Bissell, LBJ, Bundy, more.

6 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I don't think RFK.  Lisa Pease would be the definitive source on this.  Lot's of possibilities.  Helms, Bissell, LBJ, Bundy, more.

Nixon?

12 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

???

After a little look online apparently it was RFK. He was talking to an old family friend. It was quoted in Talbot’s ‘Brothers’ on pg 268.

Edited by Kishan Dandiker

4 hours ago, Kishan Dandiker said:

After a little look online apparently it was RFK. He was talking to an old family friend. It was quoted in Talbot’s ‘Brothers’ on pg 268.

That's what first came to my mind, having read "Brothers" years ago.

19 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

My interpretation of that quote is that Angleton believes the CIA killed Kennedy, but he wasn't involved.

Any other interpretations?

Yes, that's how read it too, Sandy.

It is just barely conceivable to me that Angleton might (might) have been telling the literal truth: he did not KNOW who did it. However, there is no possibility that he could not have strongly SUSPECTED who did it, and with a little digging, he could have found out.

If James Angleton truly did not know "who struck John", well that's because he didn't want to know.

Angleton had to have aware of the "Oswald" file for years before 1963.

The manipulation of the "Oswald" file at CIA HQ and the false cables to and from Mexico City about "Oswald's" supposed visit to the Cuban and Soviet Consulates could only have been part of an operation under Angleton's direction. 

But Angleton wasn't nearly as connected to the Power Elite as Dulles. So. if Angleton was the chief architect of the assassination, then he was hired by Dulles on behalf of the Power Elite. (i.e. Did David Rockefeller give Allen Dulles the green light?)

However, could Angleton perhaps have done it on behalf of some other sponsors, outside of the United States?

Well, the Washington Post certainly gave us a hint in 1987:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1987/12/05/the-secret-ceremony/d8d30dab-fe95-4ba0-b52f-c50a04795b77/

On 10/27/2020 at 10:55 PM, Joe Bauer said:

???

Not quite, but close.

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, responding to the question "Do you think Oswald did it?":  "If I told you what I really know, it would be very dangerous to this country. Our whole political system could be disrupted."