The Education Forum

What Would You Tell Your Grandchildren/ Great Grandchildren If They Asked You ... "Who Killed JFK?"

Joe Bauer

This is an interesting thought provoking question imo.

We all want to be as honest with our answer as can be.

Your grandchildren and/or great grandchildren deserve nothing less, yes?

It would be a challenge to offer them a brief one or two sentence answer instead of a long spiel which would probably bore them to tears.

So what would your answer be?

I think our highest love motivated truth answers to our children and their children would reveal much about where we are all "truly at" with this historical event in our own minds and hearts.

I think my answer would be something like  "very powerful and corrupt men who felt JFK threatened their wealth, power and control."

Who were they specfically? We just don't know. Hopefully someday we will know.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Joe Bauer changed the title to What Would You Tell Your Grandchildren/ Great Grandchildren If They Asked You ... "Who Killed JFK?"
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, my son has asked me that question, so too others who have learned of my interest in the assassination.  My answer:-

"Well it certainly wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald.  Nobody knows who was responsible, but Federal and Intelligence agencies covered up truths.

The same applies to the assassinations of Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy, with the same Federal and Intelligence fingerprints."

51 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

?

LOL----they are referring to the Rolling Stones classic song Sympathy For The Devil:

Sympathy for the Devil

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

I shouted out,
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, mm mean it, get down

Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah! (woo woo)

Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame

Oh, who
Woo, woo
Woo, who
Woo, woo
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Oh, yeah
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who

Oh yeah, what's my name
Tell me, baby, what's my name
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name

Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Oh, yeah

To answer the original question, I would just say that the official story (Oswald, lone nut) is false.  The US government had a lot to hide and Oswald as the lone nut was part of US intelligence agencies cover up.   I would also guess that the specific trigger men and the higher up sponsors will never be discovered.

Joe,

Not sure that there's a comprehensive sound byte that children could readily understand.

I might describe the culprits as you did, as "powerful men" in the military-industrial complex-- "Cold Warriors," who were angry at Kennedy for trying to, "break the CIA into a thousand pieces," and de-escalate the war against communism in places like Cuba and Southeast Asia.

My own belief is that Allen Dulles and James Angleton were key conspirators in the assassination plot, but they, obviously, had powerful co-conspirators in key U.S. government agencies, and in our corporate media.

Edited by W. Niederhut

18 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

So what would your answer be?

An international, stateless, cellularized group of eugenics-minded, crypto-fascist, authoritarians (mostly men) used the mechanisms of military intelligence and corporate solidarist structuring to cause a nation (United States) to believe everything the corporate media told them to believe, by using a deadly mixture of ignorance, arrogance, propaganda, self-deception, corporate astroturfing, groupthink, doublespeak, culpable indifference, belligerent nationalism and pious patriotism.

This behavior modification (mind control) allowed this same group to murder the President of the United States in full view of hundreds of US citizens and suffer little to no consequences (a couple of congressional oversight committees).

Allen Welsh Dulles, Pedro Augusto del Valle, Charles Andrew Willoughby, Charles Douglas Jackson, Richard McGarrah Helms, Frank Gardiner Wisner, Carmel Offie and James Jesus Angleton were central to the murder of President Kennedy.

Research their lives, examine their actions and associations closely. 

Edited by Robert Montenegro

My kid's find the subject interesting, daughter went to Dealy Plaza with me the weekend before the 50th.  But it's a dad thing, history before their time.  

So how to be concise and up front about the details of the big picture.  That's a mouth full.  (note to self: KISS)

Oswald didn't shoot anybody.  He was a patsy.  JFK was killed by elements of the CIA and possibly the military on behalf of what is known as the power elite.  Wall street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the "East Coast Establishment", including Texas and world wide oil interests. 

This get's really deep but the results carry forward to today.  Seriously, Truthfully.

Back and to the left.  Watch the movie JFK for starters, or again.

The mob hit of Oswald by Ruby in the basement of the Dallas jail, on national Television, is a giveaway to me.  They didn't have the power to cover up the assassination.  But they were used by the CIA in that cover up.  

If your interested, let's talk about it.

What was the quote James Jesus Angleton reportedly said before he died?

“What he confessed was this. He had not been serving God, after all, when he followed Allen Dulles. He had been on a satanic quest.
These were some of James Jesus Angleton’s dying words. He delivered them between fits of calamitous coughing—lung-scraping seizures that still failed to break him of his cigarette habit—and soothing sips of tea. “Fundamentally, the founding fathers of U.S. intelligence were XXXXX,” Angleton told Trento in an emotionless voice. “The better you lied and the more you betrayed, the more likely you would be promoted. . . . Outside of their duplicity, the only thing they had in common was a desire for absolute power. I did things that, in looking back on my life, I regret. But I was part of it and loved being in it.”
He invoked the names of the high eminences who had run the CIA in his day—Dulles, Helms, Wisner. These men were “the grand masters,” he said. “If you were in a room with them, you were in a room full of people that you had to believe would deservedly end up in hell.”
Angleton took another slow sip from his steaming cup. “I guess I will see them there soon.”
 David Talbot, The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 11:50 PM, Ron Bulman said:

My kid's find the subject interesting, daughter went to Dealy Plaza with me the weekend before the 50th.  But it's a dad thing, history before their time.  

So how to be concise and up front about the details of the big picture.  That's a mouth full.  (note to self: KISS)

Oswald didn't shoot anybody.  He was a patsy.  JFK was killed by elements of the CIA and possibly the military on behalf of what is known as the power elite.  Wall street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the "East Coast Establishment", including Texas and world wide oil interests. 

This get's really deep but the results carry forward to today.  Seriously, Truthfully.

Back and to the left.  Watch the movie JFK for starters, or again.

The mob hit of Oswald by Ruby in the basement of the Dallas jail, on national Television, is a giveaway to me.  They didn't have the power to cover up the assassination.  But they were used by the CIA in that cover up.  

If your interested, let's talk about it.

Yes, the Ruby hit is a possible pathway to the conspirators, but obviously the WC did not want to go down that path.

I can't believe that was because Jack Ruby was only a function of the mob. I don't believe that's all he was. No, he was U.S. Intelligence - connected for years. We all know about his short-lived 1959 stint as a narc for the FBI, but clearly, anybody running guns to Cuba and high up in the Dallas drug trade for years before the assassination was no mere mob hitman. Jack Ruby was an asset/source for law enforcement at the local, state and federal levels.

Jack Revill all but admitted that Ruby had been a source for years:

"Mr. PURDY. Was Jack Ruby ever used as an informant by the Dallas Police Department?
Captain REVILL. He was not used as an informant by the intelligence unit. Whether or not Jack Ruby was used as a source of information, and there is a difference, this I don't know.
Mr. PURDY. To what extent is it possible that Jack Ruby was the
source of information to units other than yours?

Captain REVILL. Jack Ruby could have provided information to the members of the vice section who called upon his club, who conducted surveillances or visits into his clubs, but I have no knowledge, personal knowledge of this occurring. (!!!)

So, I suppose the best way to find the sponsors of the assassination is to examine the pressure placed on those who covered up the crime. On whose behalf was Allen Dulles working? If he was not the chief architect, then it had to be someone close to him: Angleton or Helms.

Through Dulles we can see the path to the "Power Elite." So, maybe somewhere in the Allen Dulles papers there remains a hint or two. I doubt it, but maybe. 

On the other hand, this excerpt from David Rockefeller's 2002 memoir is just jaw-dropping:  “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it” (p. 405).

"Working against the best interests of the United States . . . and I am proud of it."

Well.

I think we have our answer.