The Education Forum

JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass

On 11/30/2021 at 3:15 PM, Paul Jolliffe said:

"So he trots out Dale M and his satirical Single Bullet Fact.  Which we utterly destroyed in our film. There never was a magic bullet. Period. End of story.

Thanks to ABC,  it took 58 years for the public to know that. But anyone who watches the film will never take CE 399 at face value again. With that, the Commission collapses."

Jim, when it comes to destroying the Warren Commission's Single Bullet Theory, I will do you one better.

Here is Dr. Robert Shaw, John Connally's surgeon, announcing to the world's TV, radio and newspaper media on Friday evening that the governor STILL HAD A BULLET IN HIS LEG! IT WAS "YET TO BE REMOVED"!

That's right - hours after the assassination, long after the "magic" bullet had been discovered on a stretcher, a bullet was still in Connally's leg, yet to be removed!

But the Warren Commission would claim that it was NOT in Connally's leg at that moment. No, said the Commission, that bullet (CE 399) was in the hands of the Dallas Police, soon to be turned over to the FBI for examination after a flight to Washington, D.C.!

No wonder the Warren Commission pretended they knew nothing of this press conference - the single bullet theory never existed in real life. CE399 was never in Connally's leg. It was a lie right from the start.

Jim, if it is somehow not too late to make the four hour version of "JFK Revisited", please urge Oliver Stone include this clip from Dr. Robert Shaw on the night of the assassination as Shaw forever disproves CE 399, beginning at the 4:50 mark:

As Dr. Wecht so eloquently describes, with a grin on his face, in Revisited it truly is a magic bullet.  It will do anything you want it to.  In this case disappear from history.  Not surprising given it can change direction both in a body and in mid air then smash a thick wrist bone after traversing an arm pit to nipple rib ride before disappearing into the leg of John Connally.  All before falling out of JFK's back to be found on a gurney used for a child's broken coke bottle cut.  Lest we forget, it remains pristine, leaving more of it in JC's leg than is missing from it. 

It makes me wonder if Ruby didn't tug on Seth Kantor's coat and ask about the President.  Maybe before dropping it on the gurney?

Then there's that whole chain of custody thing Jim has destroyed.

The WC reminds me of that old saying.  If you can't dazzle em' with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.   

Edited by Ron Bulman

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did a good interview with Kate Casey.

She usually deals with TV people, but she saw JFK Revisited, and she loved it.

I did an hour with her, good questions, and endless curiosity.  She was stunned by the new evidence we presented especially on the chain of custody of CE 399, and how the placements of JFK's wounds shifted after he died. She already wants to book me for the four hour version release.

She made a really good point about how the film is made to order for the CSI  youth crowd.

I will be doing a radio show tomorrow morning in Florida.

Will be on George Noory and Coast to Coast on Monday 12/6 at 10 PM PCT.

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I just did a good interview with Kate Casey.

She usually deals with TV people, but she saw JFK Revisited, and she loved it.

I did an hour with her, good questions, and endless curiosity.  She was stunned by the new evidence we presented especially on the chain of custody of CE 399, and how the placements of JFK's wounds shifted after he died. She already wants to book me for the four hour version release.

She made a really good point about how the film is made to order for the CSI  youth crowd.

I was thinking of the CSI stuff, when reporting out the strange sojourns of John Connally's short and suit coat post-JFKA.

JBC's shirt and coat went everywhere, multiple locations including a Congressional closet, except to the crime lab, and for four months. They were even cleaned and pressed before getting to the FBI. 

CSI? 

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I will be doing a radio show tomorrow morning in Florida.

Will be on George Noory and Coast to Coast on Monday 12/6 at 10 PM PCT.

Love Noory's show. Jim, I just saw the trailer but I don't have cable. Will this be going to DVD ?

On 11/23/2021 at 10:03 AM, Derek Thibeault said:

I was arguing with Twitwin on FB about the backyard photos, look at the ring, the shadows, Oswald's words, it's all there.

You might as well argue with a sack of leaves. Litwin is taking each frame from that movie and creating a special critique of some sort. How many times did he say he has seen it?

3 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Gil, we are working on the DVD release now.

Rob Wilson, the producer, wants to put out a 3 disc set with both versions.

I’m enclosing the letter Jim DiEugenio and I wrote in response to Rolling Stone’s attack on our film, “JFK Revisited.”
--
Tim Weiner’s review of “JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass” suffers from “Russiagate” paranoia, as do many of his colleagues embedded in our Government-Media world, wherein the malevolent Russians seem to be responsible not only for the election of Trump, but the continuing sabotage of our cyber-infrastructures. Supposedly wanting their glorious Communist Empire back, they are prepared to invade both Ukraine and NATO countries. Good vs. Evil scenarios seem to work for most American people. But Weiner goes far afield when he includes “JFK” in his contempt for so-called “tinfoil-hatted fabricators” who have no reason to believe the Warren Commission cover-up.

Weiner has failed to update his tired angle on the assassination. In fact, the Russians were working successfully at a détente with JFK, leading to the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty. When he was killed, Russian hopes -- and the hopes of many liberated regions of the world (Egypt, India, Indonesia, and Africa) -- were smashed as the hardliners in our Government once again protected their interests.

(1) He accuses Jim DiEugenio, the writer of the documentary, and myself of falling for Russia’s trickery in using an Italian newspaper to blame Allen Dulles for his involvement in a military coup to overthrow Charles de Gaulle in ’61. But we did not use this Italian newspaper. We used David Talbot’s books, “The Devil’s Chessboard” and “Brothers,” The London Observer, and Weiner’s employer at that time, The New York Times -- as well as French newspapers L’Express and Le Monde and sources close to de Gaulle like André Malraux and Alain Peyrefitte to pinpoint the enmity of Dulles, working with the mutinous generals against the policies of de Gaulle in Algeria.

(2) Nor did Jim Garrison base his ideas about Kennedy’s assassination on that same marginal Italian newspaper. He did so by investigating the things Lee Harvey Oswald did in the summer of ’63 in New Orleans and the people he associated with. Authors like Jeff Morley (“The Ghost: The Secret Life of CIA Spymaster James Jesus Angleton”) and John Newman (“Oswald and the CIA”) have taken those discoveries further, and we interviewed both men in our film. Weiner does not mention either interview.

(3) We largely relied on the database of documents that was released by the Assassination Records Review Board (1994-1998), which Weiner covered as a reporter for The New York Times, but did us no favors with his tepid interpretations of their work. We interviewed three technical experts who worked for that Board. And we display many documents the Board declassified. “JFK Revisited” is the first documentary to do this. We are not mystical or faith-based. We are data-based.

Signed,
Oliver Stone & Jim DiEugenio

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 11/30/2021 at 2:29 PM, John Butler said:

Several of the witnesses in the TSBD on the 3rd and 4th floor said much the same thing.

Also...A fellow named Hudson was sitting on the steps of the pergola..I believe about halfway up the knoll. He was a groundskeeper of the area. His deposition----

At the same time the President's car was directly in front of us, I heard a shot and I saw the President fall over in the seat..... This man said Lay down and we did. I definitely heard 3 shots. The shots that I heard definitely came from behind and above me. When I laid down on the ground I laid on my right side and my view was still toward the street where the President's car had passed. I did look around but I did not see any firearms at all. This shot sounded to me like a high powered rifle.

/s/ Emmett J. Hudson

The Dealey grounds keeper's mention in the final report...followed by his WC testimony in part.

p 116 -Emmett J. Hudson, the grounds-keeper of Dealey Plaza, testified that from his position on Elm Street, midway between Houston Street and the Triple Underpass, he heard a third shot after the shot which hit the President in the head.

Mr. LIEBELER - Let me just mark on that picture the place where you were standing so that we can have that.
Mr. HUDSON - Right along about there.
Mr. LIEBELER - It was right here where I have placed this "X", is that correct?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes; right along in there.
Mr. LIEBELER - So, you were standing about where I placed the "X" on photograph No. 18 of Commission Exhibit No. 875. Tell me what you saw - tell me what happened to the best of your recollection.
Mr. HUDSON - Well there was a young fellow, oh, I would judge his age about in his late twenties. He said he had been looking for a place to park and he walked up there and he said he finally just taken a place over there in one of them parking lots, and he come on down there and said he worked over there on Industrial and me and him both just sat there first on those steps. When the motorcade turned off of Houston onto Elm, we got up and stood up, me and him both. He was on the left side and I was on the right and so the first shot rung out and, of course, I didn't realize it was a shot, what was taking place right at that present time, and when the second one rung out, the motorcade had done got further on down Elm, and you see, I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the second shot.
Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that correct?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.
Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?
Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.
Mr. LIEBELER - Can you tell me approximately where the President's car was when you heard what you later figured was the first shot?
Mr. HUDSON - Well, the best I could get right off - I remember it was right about this lightpost right here.
Mr. LIEBELER - You are indicating the first lightpost on the right-hand side of Elm Street?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes; coming off Houston, you see, there's a lightpost right there close to Houston Street, right there, just above this little crook right here.
Mr. LIEBELER - That lightpost doesn't show in the picture you have here?
Mr. HUDSON - No, sir; it doesn't show in the picture - it was about, I believe, where the first shot was fired.
Mr. LIEBELER - You think he was by the lightpost in this picture when the first shot was fired?
Mr. HUDSON - Right along there is about where President Kennedy's car was when he was hit - at the time I was looking right at him when the shot struck him, when the bullet struck him.
Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?
Mr. HUDSON - Three.
Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.
Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.
Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the head; is that right?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.
Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question in your mind about that, was there?
Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.
Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here another shot?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you see that shot hit anything - the third shot?
Mr. HUDSON - No, sir. I'll tell you - this young fellow that was sitting there with me - standing there with me at the present time, he says, "lay down, Mister, somebody is shooting the President." He says, "Lay down, lay down." and he kept repeating, "Lay down." so he was already laying down one way on the sidewalk, so I just laid down over on the ground and resting my arm on the ground and when that third shot rung out and when I was close to the ground - you could tell the shot was coming from above and kind of behind.
Mr. LIEBELER - How could you tell that?
Mr. HUDSON - Well, just the sound of it.
Mr. LIEBELER - You heard it come from sort of behind the motorcade and then above?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I don't know if you have ever laid down close to the ground, you know, when you heard the reports coming, but it's a whole lot plainer than it is when you are standing up in the air.

The Warren staff accepted Hudson's statements but they do not reflect the conclusions at all. Official story apologists interpret above and behind as shots from the 6th floor window [not at all what he meant] If there was a shot after JFK was hit in the temple as the film shows and Hudson describes...it would doubtfully not have come from that 6th floor window....which was to the left... up the street from Hudson not "behind"! ---

thumb9.jpg?v=2 

It does not get much better than this.  His name is Donald Turner and this is on FB.

Having now watched, and re-watched, what may be Oliver Stone's nearly parting gift to the world, "JFK Revisited: through the looking glass", despite already having been familiar with the majority of the content, I remain again, in a literal state of shock.
Profound.
In all seriousness, this is highly recommended viewing, considering, discussing
Less about speculation, theorizing, conjecture, more about bringing facts, from the record, to light.
The official "Warren Commission" report was exposed officially, as largely fraudulent, but most will never know that. Stone's gift is to try once again, to bring facts from the record, to light.
This was achieved, even by the corrupt and bungling, congressional efforts, the HSCA and ARRB but again, most, will never know these facts of record.
Offical "news sources" (all major media of the time - NYT, WaPo, TV Networks, etc) IGNORED this new information, instead, parroting lies, purposefully misdirecting the public, over and over again, aggressively mocking anyone, that challenged the official story. What can only be described as complicit.
Why is this so critical? Why am I still posting about this wake up call of a film?
An ugly event almost 60 years old?
I can only be left with a clear understanding that the US experienced a real coup d'état on November 22, 1963, and everything changed from that time forward. EVERYTHING.
Sure Powell memos, Kock brothers funding of Clinton DLC and the neoliberalization of the DNC, voodoo economics, 911, WMD nonsense, Trump, etc., all important milestones along this path, but clearly, that path continues to this day, to be owned and wholly operated by rogue intelligence agencies, outside government control, outside the people's control. Extra-legal.
The Raegan, Bush, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump's come and go, but plainly, rogue agencies outside their scope reach, have and will, dominate all important policy, until this ends.
THIS is why myself, and so many others, constantly say, our elected politicians are merely figureheads, puppets, not actually in charge of anything meaningful. US politics, and it's bogus representative government, is today, a carefully constructed charade.
Stone's film is and has been mocked, predictably, and largely suppressed, currently only available on Showtime. Well worth a trial membership to watch.

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:
I’m enclosing the letter Jim DiEugenio and I wrote in response to Rolling Stone’s attack on our film, “JFK Revisited.”
--
Tim Weiner’s review of “JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass” suffers from “Russiagate” paranoia, as do many of his colleagues embedded in our Government-Media world, wherein the malevolent Russians seem to be responsible not only for the election of Trump, but the continuing sabotage of our cyber-infrastructures. Supposedly wanting their glorious Communist Empire back, they are prepared to invade both Ukraine and NATO countries. Good vs. Evil scenarios seem to work for most American people. But Weiner goes far afield when he includes “JFK” in his contempt for so-called “tinfoil-hatted fabricators” who have no reason to believe the Warren Commission cover-up.

Weiner has failed to update his tired angle on the assassination. In fact, the Russians were working successfully at a détente with JFK, leading to the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty. When he was killed, Russian hopes -- and the hopes of many liberated regions of the world (Egypt, India, Indonesia, and Africa) -- were smashed as the hardliners in our Government once again protected their interests.

(1) He accuses Jim DiEugenio, the writer of the documentary, and myself of falling for Russia’s trickery in using an Italian newspaper to blame Allen Dulles for his involvement in a military coup to overthrow Charles de Gaulle in ’61. But we did not use this Italian newspaper. We used David Talbot’s books, “The Devil’s Chessboard” and “Brothers,” The London Observer, and Weiner’s employer at that time, The New York Times -- as well as French newspapers L’Express and Le Monde and sources close to de Gaulle like André Malraux and Alain Peyrefitte to pinpoint the enmity of Dulles, working with the mutinous generals against the policies of de Gaulle in Algeria.

(2) Nor did Jim Garrison base his ideas about Kennedy’s assassination on that same marginal Italian newspaper. He did so by investigating the things Lee Harvey Oswald did in the summer of ’63 in New Orleans and the people he associated with. Authors like Jeff Morley (“The Ghost: The Secret Life of CIA Spymaster James Jesus Angleton”) and John Newman (“Oswald and the CIA”) have taken those discoveries further, and we interviewed both men in our film. Weiner does not mention either interview.

(3) We largely relied on the database of documents that was released by the Assassination Records Review Board (1994-1998), which Weiner covered as a reporter for The New York Times, but did us no favors with his tepid interpretations of their work. We interviewed three technical experts who worked for that Board. And we display many documents the Board declassified. “JFK Revisited” is the first documentary to do this. We are not mystical or faith-based. We are data-based.

Signed,
Oliver Stone & Jim DiEugenio

Weiner's trivial sniveling did not deserve a response, but I suppose it was necessary. The trouble is, to explain the JFKA takes whole books, and dedicated research, not a few paragraphs or soundbites. 

Meanwhile, Weiner has conventional and party-establishment hubris on his side. 

Can you win an argument with a mule? (I apologize for the analogy as derogative to mules.) 

13 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

we are working on the DVD release now.

Rob Wilson, the producer, wants to put out a 3 disc set with both versions.

That's good news! I was looking forward to watching the film in a cinema (as we call it over here), but I suppose whether that happens depends on virus-related events next year (damn you, Bill Gates and your tiny microchips!). I'll certainly be buying the DVD/Bluray if it becomes available.

Take a look at this from the 40 minute mark, Oliver with Matt T:

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Take a look at this from the 40 minute mark, Oliver with Matt T:

Great piece! Specifically the time period 40:00+ beyond.... Direct and concise. Mr Stone sounds like a Producer-Director-Writer who know his subject matter. And calls it for what it is... Great spentaneous piece... Late night-talk show tv should be begging for this stuff...