The Education Forum

JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass

5 hours ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

In all seriousness, Jim, what you and Oliver have done is changed how future generations will perceive this event forever.  I don’t have a lot of faith in our current govt and MSM changing their tune on JFKA anytime soon, but future historians will. The evidence presented so compellingly in JFK Revisited simply can’t be ignored.

Thanks so much for this Mike.

I hope it turns out to be true.  

Wait until you see the four parter.  Its tearing things up in Australia.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/9/2021 at 11:12 PM, Bob Ness said:

Interesting Ron. What a neighborhood. Were they located there or was it just a PO Box? Either way I'm sure you couldn't spit on the sidewalk without hitting a spook of one kind or the other. I thought I had heard ONI had an office, not just a PO Box but I could be wrong.

Bob, Garrison mentions the Secret Service having an office in the New Orleans Post Office building, as well as  the Office of Naval Intelligence.  Then he says the FBI and CIA did as well.  He further mentions Oswald having a Post office Box in the building.  Along with it being across the side street from 544 Camp Street, Bannister/Oswald, and in front of the Riley Coffee Co. and Crescent City garage. 

Edited by Ron Bulman

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Bob, Garrison mentions the Secret Service having an office in the New Orleans Post Office building, as well as  the Office of Naval Intelligence.  Then he says the FBI and CIA did as well.  He further mentions Oswald having a Post office Box in the building.  Along with it being across the side street from 544 Camp Street, Bannister/Oswald, and in front of the Riley Coffee Co. and Crescent City garage. 

Yeah that sounds right. My Grandfather was in the ONI and had an interesting history. Those guys were much spookier than the CIA or FBI in a lot of ways. I don't think they engaged in covert operations that included wet work and quasi military actions but they would be on the perifery supporting stuff I suppose. Their real interest was Intel collection but they're usually ignored by most everyone which is what they prefer.

18 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Yeah that sounds right. My Grandfather was in the ONI and had an interesting history. Those guys were much spookier than the CIA or FBI in a lot of ways. I don't think they engaged in covert operations that included wet work and quasi military actions but they would be on the perifery supporting stuff I suppose. Their real interest was Intel collection but they're usually ignored by most everyone which is what they prefer.

Wow, your grandad was ONI?  The SS, ONI, CIA and FBI all having offices in the New Orleans Post Office with Oswald having a POB there, "working" behind it, operating across the street for Bannister seems incriminating to me.  Especially with all the shenanigan's that went on in NO in the summer of 63.  I have to wonder about the potential gatherings at Joannides residence there.  Morales, Roselli, who else maybe in attendance?  Birunger?  S A Smith (Not a SSA).  

Edited by Ron Bulman

On 12/10/2021 at 2:56 PM, Jim Hargrove said:

Hi, Sandy,

The posting of the FBI flash cancellation on Oswald was dated 10/10/63, and the CIA cable was dated the very same day, 10/10/63.  The dates are on the documents I posted a couple of pages back.  Quite a coincidence, eh?

On 12/11/2021 at 8:55 AM, Jim Hargrove said:

Oops, my mistake.  According to the FBI "WANTED NOTICE CARD" I posted on page 17 of this thread, the "information [was] received" on 10/9/63 that the flash had been cancelled, one day before the infamous CIA cable was dated.  Still a remarkable coincidence. 

Same day or next day... same difference to me. Either way it's too much of a coincidence to believe IMO.

Anyway, thanks for your reply, Jim. The reason for my interest in this is because I have an assassination theory that I feel is pretty good but needs a few more answers. In this case I'm considering whether the Mexico trip was used to provide a "poison pill" or an excuse to attack Cuba/Russia.

I was already leaning toward the latter. But now, with this new (to me) information at hand, I'm squarely in that corner.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

On 11/17/2021 at 9:31 PM, John Kozlowski said:

Thanks Ron, how have you been?

Just trying to hang in here at 65.  Thanks for asking.  You should post more again here.  The place could use a little fresh younger intelligent input.  Nothing against the other older than me farts.  

You might get along well with Matt, you've expressed similar lines of thought I think.  Take care, Ron

Edited by Ron Bulman

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Wow, your grandad was ONI?   

Yeah he was literally the guy who ripped the messages of Pearl Harbor off the teletype. More or less, something like that anyway. He was the Exec Officer at the station. Later he was in Manila chasing the Japanese out. We have pictures of Santo Thomas concentration camp after they freed it. Naval Liaison with Chiag Kai Chek and I believe Dai Li. Served with Louis Tordella in several capacities at the AFSA (forerunner to the NSA) and was the OIC (NavComm)at Nebraska Street. Tordella is basically the father of computer decrypt and was the longest serving Deputy Director of the NSA.

Just got done with the interview with Izvestia.

Much longer than with Channel 9.  About 35 minutes.  Plus they wanted me to show documents which I did.

The ones I showed were about:

1. JFK withdrawing from Vietnam

2. Oswald not being in Mexico City

3. Oswald in Banister's office

4. CIA Black Tape files on Jim Garrison, classified for fifty years

5. HSCA BS about the hole that disappeared from back of Kennedy's head.

I tried to explain why each document was important and place it in context.

I then talked about how all the documents were supposed to be released in 2017, but Trump and Biden combined are delaying it for about five years. And how this contributes to cynicism and skepticism about this case and an eventual battle over history.

On 12/3/2021 at 12:04 AM, James DiEugenio said:

It does not get much better than this.  His name is Donald Turner and this is on FB.

Having now watched, and re-watched, what may be Oliver Stone's nearly parting gift to the world, "JFK Revisited: through the looking glass", despite already having been familiar with the majority of the content, I remain again, in a literal state of shock.
Profound.
In all seriousness, this is highly recommended viewing, considering, discussing
Less about speculation, theorizing, conjecture, more about bringing facts, from the record, to light.
The official "Warren Commission" report was exposed officially, as largely fraudulent, but most will never know that. Stone's gift is to try once again, to bring facts from the record, to light.
This was achieved, even by the corrupt and bungling, congressional efforts, the HSCA and ARRB but again, most, will never know these facts of record.
Offical "news sources" (all major media of the time - NYT, WaPo, TV Networks, etc) IGNORED this new information, instead, parroting lies, purposefully misdirecting the public, over and over again, aggressively mocking anyone, that challenged the official story. What can only be described as complicit.
Why is this so critical? Why am I still posting about this wake up call of a film?
An ugly event almost 60 years old?
I can only be left with a clear understanding that the US experienced a real coup d'état on November 22, 1963, and everything changed from that time forward. EVERYTHING.
Sure Powell memos, Kock brothers funding of Clinton DLC and the neoliberalization of the DNC, voodoo economics, 911, WMD nonsense, Trump, etc., all important milestones along this path, but clearly, that path continues to this day, to be owned and wholly operated by rogue intelligence agencies, outside government control, outside the people's control. Extra-legal.
The Raegan, Bush, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump's come and go, but plainly, rogue agencies outside their scope reach, have and will, dominate all important policy, until this ends.
THIS is why myself, and so many others, constantly say, our elected politicians are merely figureheads, puppets, not actually in charge of anything meaningful. US politics, and it's bogus representative government, is today, a carefully constructed charade.
Stone's film is and has been mocked, predictably, and largely suppressed, currently only available on Showtime. Well worth a trial membership to watch.

When a new film comes out on streaming platforms, the new film is almost always first. When I looked for JFK: Revisited on Showtime the day it was released, it was not first. I actually scrolled through films, and documentaries and couldn't find it, I had to do a search. A casual person that doesn't know about it won't find it. That was concerning, it's not us that need to see it, we know about it and look for it, but it needs to hit more eyes. This doc provides facts, not crazy theories, fictionalized characters, or forced exposition. How anyone with a logical brain can't see what these facts are telling us. The reason we are still read and follow and discuss is cause 60 years or not, the country changed that day and has never come back. You can't say, JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X, Lumumba, Dag, were all just a coincidence, no decade has that amount of crazy assassinations. Do we not have lone nuts today? Something does not add up. It's frustrating.

Kind of odd. 

As Anthony just said, its the opposite in Australia.

7 hours ago, Derek Thibeault said:

When a new film comes out on streaming platforms, the new film is almost always first. When I looked for JFK: Revisited on Showtime the day it was released, it was not first. I actually scrolled through films, and documentaries and couldn't find it, I had to do a search. A casual person that doesn't know about it won't find it. That was concerning, it's not us that need to see it, we know about it and look for it, but it needs to hit more eyes. This doc provides facts, not crazy theories, fictionalized characters, or forced exposition. How anyone with a logical brain can't see what these facts are telling us. The reason we are still read and follow and discuss is cause 60 years or not, the country changed that day and has never come back. You can't say, JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X, Lumumba, Dag, were all just a coincidence, no decade has that amount of crazy assassinations. Do we not have lone nuts today? Something does not add up. It's frustrating.

I had trouble finding it the day it came out but my wife finally did.  I was glad to see it featured in prime time on the anniversary and it's gotten some good media exposure in the U S.  As you allude to it is entirely fact based, all documented and persuasive to those who do watch it.  Yes it is frustrating it's ignored or dismissed by most of the msm.  

However, being on Showtime is itself a great accomplishment given the dismissal of the subject by that msm.  Further, it's public acceptance thus far from Cannes to Australia, Showtime and more may become the biggest step in exposure of the Truth ever.  Stone told the story of Garrison in New Orleans and part of the bigger picture in JFK.  Now, with the help of many others he tells the Truth.  As another poster mentioned and I agree it will change the future historical perception of the assassination, giving a greater understanding to many how our government really works.  FWIW, jmo.