The Education Forum

JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass

Thanks so much Ron.

BTW, Oliver will be having his biggest exposure this week, on Thursday, for Joe Rogan.

Producer Rob Wilson sent him the film and he watched it. 

He then picked the closest open date he had to book Oliver.

This will be big.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DIck Russell will also be reviewing the film for Who, What. Why.

I am pretty sure this will all be hitting this week: Greenwald, Rogan and the Russell review.

The Greenwald exposure is really neat.  Because that is a whole new audience. 

Here is a link to Glenn.

He has so many followers that he get into the trends at Twitter.

Rogan has been postponed. 

Oliver sent him the four parter.  He wants time to watch the whole thing.

Which is fine with me. 

We will let Glenn carry us for now.

On 12/13/2021 at 8:23 PM, Ron Bulman said:

I had trouble finding it the day it came out but my wife finally did.  I was glad to see it featured in prime time on the anniversary and it's gotten some good media exposure in the U S.  As you allude to it is entirely fact based, all documented and persuasive to those who do watch it.  Yes it is frustrating it's ignored or dismissed by most of the msm.  

However, being on Showtime is itself a great accomplishment given the dismissal of the subject by that msm.  Further, it's public acceptance thus far from Cannes to Australia, Showtime and more may become the biggest step in exposure of the Truth ever.  Stone told the story of Garrison in New Orleans and part of the bigger picture in JFK.  Now, with the help of many others he tells the Truth.  As another poster mentioned and I agree it will change the future historical perception of the assassination, giving a greater understanding to many how our government really works.  FWIW, jmo.

That is good - can't wait for the 4-hour version. We need an 8 hr version like the Beatles film.

50 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Rogan has been postponed. 

Oliver sent him the four parter.  He wants time to watch the whole thing.

Which is fine with me. 

We will let Glenn carry us for now.

Looking forward to Rogan - huge audience.

To be honest Derek, this could have easily have been a six hour one.

We had that much good material.  I personally like the four hour version since it gets more into who Kennedy was and what he was trying to do.  And I hope Rogan picks up on this.

But its good to have people like Glenn and Rogan out there for us, since it means new people. Not the same old, same old.

If you look at Glenn's twitter feed he is really vehement about calling the WC a lie.

Which it was of course.

I really wish they had not said that thing about Burkley's signature being "erased" from the Warren Commission's copy of the autopsy face sheet (Burkley had custody of the face sheet through 11/26, and was apparently in charge of making the few first photocopies that were made). They paid Whoopi Goldberg to seriously narrate the equivalent of a Facebook fake news meme.

Edited by Micah Mileto

Want to hear something?

On Twitter, I put out the news that Oliver's interview with Rogan was postponed.

In two days that notice got over 67,000 views.  Which is by far the most anything I have ever put up there has gotten.

I think that gives you an indication of the anticipation for that interview.

Edited by James DiEugenio

13 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

I really wish they had not said that thing about Burkley's signature being "erased" from the Warren Commission's copy of the autopsy face sheet (Burkley had custody of the face sheet through 11/26, and was apparently in charge of making the few first photocopies that were made). They paid Whoopi Goldberg to seriously narrate the equivalent of a Facebook fake news meme.

Micah:

Can you point out where she says this in the film?

Because I just checked the official Showtime transcript which is timed out, and this is not what she says.  Rob Wilson actually watched the film and it matches up with the transcript. 

29 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Micah:

Can you point out where she says this in the film?

Because I just checked the official Showtime transcript which is timed out, and this is not what she says.  Rob Wilson actually watched the film and it matches up with the transcript. 

The screen zooms in on the lower left corner of the face sheet and talks about the lack of Burkley's "verified" signature on that area of the page. My Showtime subscription expired so I can't give a timestamp.

This is what the films says:

Burkley signed the autopsy descriptive sheet with a bullet in the back at the level of T-3. And he also signed Kennedy's death certificate, which also placed that wound in the back. That death certificate is not in the Warren Commission volumes, and the descriptive sheet in the Commission volumes does not have Burkley's signature. 

cleardot.gif

I just checked the transcript again, and that is what it says.

That is not "fake news".

Its an accurate statement.