The Education Forum

Mockingbird Lives!!

W. Niederhut

Two inaccurate, bogus reviews of JFK Revisited in the M$M today-- one at the Washington Post by LSU Professor Alecia P. Long, and the other at the Rolling Stone by Tim Weiner.

Behind Americans’ continued fascination with John F. Kennedy’s assassination

We can ask new, illuminating questions about the tragic loss of a president, rather than engaging in conspiracy-mongering

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/11/22/americans-continued-fascination-with-john-f-kennedys-assassination/

This Is Where Oliver Stone Got His Loony JFK Conspiracies From

The origin story for the CIA-killed-Kennedy myth is twistier than a magic bullet

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/jfk-oliver-stone-conspiracy-theory-russian-disinformation-1260223/

Reader Rant: The Mainstream Media and the Push for Endless War

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alecia Long's article is pure buffoonery.  She did not want to bring up one single point we made in the documentary.

Then she talks about homophobia in the intel agencies.  Yeah, that is why the FBI and CIA helped Shaw.  HA HA

Weiner is a NY TImes hack.  Same thing, not one single evidentiary point.

They fear JFK Revisited. Because its a documentary and we can prove everything in it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

They fear JFK Revisited. Because its a documentary and we can prove everything in it.

Or maybe they have looked at everything in it and simply don't believe it.

Let's take an example. Jim D. says that JFK was killed because of Vietnam. He was going to pull out and the "powers that be" couldn't allow that. This, according to past debates with Jim right here, is an incontravertible fact. I, on the other hand, have asserted that no one can see the future and we don't know what JFK would have done.

Alecia Long agrees with me saying:

"The problem with this theory is that it is counterfactual. Despite suggestive evidence of Kennedy’s intention to draw down the number of military advisers in Vietnam, no one can know with certainty whether he would have started an active ground war, as Johnson did. Such thinking fuels conspiracy theories with an entirely unprovable assertion about what might have been."

Also agreeing with me that we can't know what JFK would have done is Mark White, a history professor from England. Note that White uses sources such as John Newman in his article that lays out the case for both sides of the debate-a debate that Jim D. insists is settled:

Without Dallas: John F. Kennedy and the Vietnam War | American Diplomacy Est 1996 (unc.edu)

Could the Q people showing up at Dealey Plaza (again today) in fact be deep state actors trying to conflate Q lunacy in the minds of the general populace with legitimate JFK assassination skepticism? Seems like something they would be capable of doing.

Its not working.  From Richard Booth:

Trending on twitter today

image.png

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Alecia Long's article is pure buffoonery.  She did not want to bring up one single point we made in the documentary.

Then she talk about homophobia in the intel agencies.  Yeah, that is why the FBI and CIA helped Shaw.  HA HA

Weiner is a NY TImes hack.  Same thing, not one single evidentiary point.

From obscurity to a university press book to...the WAPO.  Classic chessboard jump among the Mockingbirds.  Look for her in a counter-historical documentary by the end of 2022.

2 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Could the Q people showing up at Dealey Plaza (again today) in fact be deep state actors trying to conflate Q lunacy in the minds of the general populace with legitimate JFK assassination skepticism? Seems like something they would be capable of doing.

Andrew,

I had the same thought about this QAnon in Dealey Plaza nonsense-- although, admittedly, I haven't followed the story very closely.

It does seem like the CIA's Mockingbird M$M propagandists have been working hard during the past year or two to convince the public that all "conspiracy theories" are equally loony and invalid-- a monolith.

W--

Excellent post, thanks from me.

Yes, Mockingbird in action...except maybe the M$M has been so embedded into the global-security-state it is difficult to ascertain what is a program, and what the beast does of its own accord. 

I share with you concerns that the Deep State infiltrates all political groups, and re-purposes those groups to other ends as needed. 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W--

Excellent post, thanks from me.

Yes, Mockingbird in action...except maybe the M$M has been so embedded into the global-security-state it is difficult to ascertain what is a program, and what the beast does of its own accord. 

I share with you concerns that the Deep State infiltrates all political groups, and re-purposes those groups to other ends as needed. 

And, based on Cass Sunstein's concept of "cognitive infiltration," the Deep State is, apparently, also infiltrating social media forums to try to convince people that the CIA never "conspires" to carry out black ops and psy ops...  Yee haw!!  🤥

That Weiner story smells especially bad; in 1987 he was the writer of the NYT article that tried to say the CIA had nothing to do with crack cocaine. Why a magazine like Rolling Stone would deem such a hit job necessary, much less hire a fossil to write it, is extremely suspect.

21 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

That Weiner story smells especially bad; in 1987 he was the writer of the NYT article that tried to say the CIA had nothing to do with crack cocaine. Why a magazine like Rolling Stone would deem such a hit job necessary, much less hire a fossil to write it, is extremely suspect.

Read Sticky Fingers: The Life and Times of Jann Wenner by Joe Hogan to get a line on the intentions and the endgame of the magazine.  Highly recommended to all.

Edited by David Andrews

5 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Read Sticky Fingers: The Life and Times of Jann Wenner by Joe Hogan to get a line on the intentions and the endgame of the magazine.  Highly recommended to all.

Thanks David. After perusing the editorial reviews and readers as well as your recommendation it's ordered.  A used copy for $7.09 including shipping.   Wenners got enough of my money.  Just cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks ago.  They wanted $139 a year on auto renewal for not much reading material for me, rapp, tayor swift newer stuff I can't relate to.  The article on Charlie Watts and jazz was interesting last month.

On 11/22/2021 at 4:17 PM, David Andrews said:

From obscurity to a university press book to...the WAPO.  Classic chessboard jump among the Mockingbirds.  Look for her in a counter-historical documentary by the end of 2022.

The fact that the CIA has, apparently, recruited a history professor at Louisiana State University to produce propaganda discrediting JFK Revisited is a subject worth exploring.

The only thing that I can find on a DuckDuckGo search is James DiEugenio's October 30, 2021 book review, Alecia Long Lays an Egg, at Kennedys and King.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/1268

Edited by W. Niederhut

For example, Nobody fears the release of the JFK files.  There's very little left anyway, IMO.

There aren't really  people paid specifically to propagate  against the JFKAC. That topic is far way and long ago. They simply disagree, as astonishing as that may seem to some. There's was once planned resistance , but now it's been institutionalized through so many generations, it's not even recognized.. The fear always being described here  is really just the rolling of the eyes of the editors. Absolutely no one is descending from on high to tell them that printing this content is forbidden, but each publication does have it's market niche and it's inherited skepticism or  relative open tradition to the JFKAC. New talent that comes on board already know that there's a general group think about that as well as many other matters.

Hate to say it but I've been warning about this for years.. Now with the advent of the Trump Conspiracy Spinoff (TCS)  and Q anon, the topic is treated more with an intellectual disgust. That element is treated rightly as a group rationalizing their personal failures as the work of some great conspiracy that controls their lives. There's elements of that in all massive conspiracy proponents, but the poisonous effects of these new wacko groups have, to a degree  contaminated the efforts of the JFKAC community. The spinoff has now been inextricably linked. And, as unfair as that is, it's sort of inevitable..

Edited by Kirk Gallaway