The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Trump has not been indicted on 7 counts.

He's been indicted on 38 counts.

Read the 49 page Indictment document here:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/09/politics/read-trump-indictment-document/index.html

Including pictures of boxes sitting on a stage in the ballroom.

How many wedding guests went through those, do you think?

Steve Thomas

Yeah, Steve, and, according to WaPo today, Trump is guilty on 30 counts of illegal possession of classified military intelligence regardless of whether he shared the intel with anyone.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

As president, Trump approved a law increasing penalties for mishandling classified info. It could come back to bite him.

https://www.businessinsider.com/law-trump-signed-2018-may-punish-him-classified-info-2022-8?op=1

Meanwhile, the Trumplicon scoundrels in the GOP -- including Kevin McCarthy-- are lying about Trump's misconduct, and even calling for violence.

More evidence of Trump's pseudo-patriotism.

He would burn the country down to save his own crooked ass.

'Scary as hell': Militia expert says Trump tweet from GOP's Clay Higgins is call for 'civil war' - Raw Story - Celebrating 19 Years of Independent Journalism

"On political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government. In my administration, I am going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."

-- Donald Trump/ August 18, 2016 in Charlotte, North Carolina

Who was the mystery female family member who was giving Walt Nauta instructions about squirreling boxes of documents away?

"Before that happened, Mr Trump allegedly asked Mr Nauta to remove 64 boxes from their storage room and bring them to his private residence, meaning they would not be present for the lawyer to search.

That day, the family member allegedly texted Mr Nauta: "Good afternoon, Walt. Happy Memorial Day! I saw you put boxes to POTUS' room.

"Just FYI, and I will tell him as well: not sure how many he wants to take on Friday on the plane. We will NOT have room for them. Plane will be full with luggage. Thank you!"

Mr Nauta replied with a smiley face emoji, saying: "Good afternoon ma'am. Thank you so much. I think he wanted to pick from them. I don't imagine him wanting to take the boxes.

"He told me to put them in the room and that he was going to talk to you about them.""

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-female-classified-documents-family-b2354913.html

Steve Thomas

I want one of these, please.

"Solar trees offer unique solution to charging electric cars
https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/solar-tree-electric-cars-solarbotanic-b2349091.html
SolarBotanic Trees, which was founded last year, is developing two different sized versions of the tree, one 5.5 metres tall tree and another 3.5 metres tall, with the first installations planned for early next year in Oxford.
“The idea is to put solar panels on a domed surface like the canopy of a tree, and then place a battery storage system into the trunk."
"Putting solar cells and batteries into the same structure is very practical, as it allows them to store excess energy without having to solely rely on its backup grid supply.”

Steve Thomas

And the grift goes on...

The grift goes on...

Drums keep poundin rhythm to the brain...

Elise Stefanik Is Already Raising Money (For Herself) Off Of Trump's Indictment

The House GOP conference chair is urging people to donate to the “Official Trump Defense Fund,” but virtually all of that money would go to her campaign

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elise-stefanik-fundraising-trump-indictment_n_64834821e4b06725aedf8974

RUSH A DONATION TO OUR OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND TO STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP,” the email shouts.

A $250 donation to the “OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND,” for example, breaks down to $247.50 for Stefanik and $2.50 for the Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee.

A $500 donation translates to $495 for Stefanik and $5 for Trump.

A $3,300 donation breaks down to $3,267 for Stefanik and $33 for Trump.

Steve Thomas

From today's New York Times article on Judge Cannon, the partisan Trump- supporter, who has been assigned the Classified documents case:

Last fall, this reporter sought clarity on whether Judge Cannon’s involvement with the lawsuit meant she would be automatically assigned any indictment if it were brought in the Southern District of Florida. In email messages, the chief clerk of the court there, Angela Noble, wrote: “We do not assign related cases to the same judge. A related case will still be randomly assigned.”

Still, the odds of an indictment being randomly assigned to Judge Cannon were low. There are 15 active Federal District Court judges in South Florida, along with 11 on senior status who are still assigned to hear cases but at a reduced workload‌. Ms. Noble did not immediately respond to an email seeking clarification of what happened.

Counsel, you have been presented with the Top Secret National Security documents that your client stole and kept for himself at his Country Club. How does your client plead, Guilty or Not Guilty?"

"The Prosecutor is a Deranged Lunatic and a Deranged Psycho, Your Honor."

"I see. That's a novel legal strategy. Let's bring in the jury, shall we?"

Steve Thomas