The Education Forum

RFK Jr discusses his candidacy, and talks about Operation Northwoods

The alleged Bannon connection doesn’t rise above being a Twitter rumour. The best the CBS reporter who originated the claim could say is he was informed by undisclosed persons “familiar” with the matter.

Edward Curtin has a strong piece on the RFK Jr candidacy:

Despite a family actively opposed to his candidacy, despite all the media lies about him, and despite the odds makers giving him little chance, RFK, Jr. is entering the race.  It is an act of supreme moral courage.

Like his father in ’68, he is the only candidate who can heal this nation’s great divide.

https://edwardcurtin.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-to-heal-the-great-divide/

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Jeff Carter said:

The alleged Bannon connection doesn’t rise above being a Twitter rumour. The best the CBS reporter who originated the claim could say is he was informed by undisclosed persons “familiar” with the matter.

Despite a family actively opposed to his candidacy, despite all the media lies about him, and despite the odds makers giving him little chance, RFK, Jr. is entering the race.  It is an act of supreme moral courage.

Like his father in ’68, he is the only candidate who can heal this nation’s great divide.

Thanks for sharing Jeff.  An excellent article I humbly recommend to anyone who has not read it.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

The truth isn't a "smear campaign".

Donald Trump, or Ron DeSantis, or any of the other right-wing candidates running for President do not have a mathematical map to victory in a race against Joe Biden.

They can't win.

So some sort of spoiler candidacy must be supported by the MAGA/Kremlin fascists in the hope that it will siphon votes from Biden.

While I'm certainly never going to vote for someone based on their last name, they're hoping others will.

This isn't particularly difficult to understand, IMO

Respectfully, I understand your point of view. Assuming he doesn’t join Trump on a ticket - if he did I think he might as you say siphon off votes - he would have to run as an independent in order to hurt Democrats. Personally I’d like to see him compete in the Democratic primaries. It’s too early to dismiss his candidacy. And my main point is that I don’t want the MSM to spin their coverage of RFK Jr through the words of Republican operatives. At this point in the election cycle we should evaluate the candidates of either party or independent ones on their merit. 

Look, Biden does not have very good approval ratings.  In fact they are kind of mediocre.

I will not say whether DeSantis or Trump can beat him.  With the Electoral College , you never know.

But Bob is running as a Democrat.  He and Williamson will challenge Biden in the primaries from the left.  Bob will not try and help the GOP, especially Trump, who he detests.

Let us see what happens, I hate spilling poison on someone right out of the gate.

Did you hear what he said in Boston about Perpetual War?  What Democratic presidential candidate  has said that lately? 

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, Jeff Carter said:

I have a lot of respect for Edward Curtin, but I don't agree with some of his premises in this article-- especially regarding public health issues and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Nor are most of the Ukrainians fighting against Putin's totalitarian police state "N-a-z-i-s."  

Nor do I agree with Curtin's characterization of Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden as "jackals," although I agree with his assessment of the pervasive power and influence of the CIA in post-JFK America.  Even our best Presidents in the post-JFK era have kowtowed to the CIA.

I sincerely appreciate RFK, Jr.'s openness to discussing Operation Northwoods and our suppressed CIA history.  Who else in American politics has ever done that?

Like RFK, Jr., Camus's novel The Plague (and his essay on The Myth of Sisyphus) has also had a major influence on my own life and work, but it's ironic that RFK, Jr. references it in the context of his anti-scientific movement against the use of vaccines to prevent plagues!

Needless to say, I don't think Dr. Bernard Rieux (of Oran) would have approved of RFK, Jr.'s anti-vaccine movement.  In The Plague, Rieux was eager to use any means medical science offered to save lives-- an example to us all. 🤥

Edited by W. Niederhut

How does anyone vote for Biden/Garland, after their snuff job on the JFK Records?

It is not that one event (although important): It is what such an action means, in terms of the Biden/Garland character and moral/ethical code, and who they answer to. 

If they do a snuff job on the JFK Records, what else will they do (and have done without the public knowing about it)? 

RFK Jr. may have flaws, we all do. 

Probably, under an RFK Jr. presidency, not much would change (Congress is Congress after all ) but we would get the JFK Records opened up and possibly a smaller military. 

What does a Biden or Trump Presidency offer? 

Despite its brilliance, American Values (see this) was completely ignored by the mainstream press.  Why?  Because it revolves around “Chapter 9, Senator Robert F. Kennedy” and the long war between the Kennedys and the CIA that resulted in the deaths of JFK and RFK.  In this chapter, RFK, Jr. brilliantly shows that he fully grasps the CIA’s evil history.  All the other chapters, while very interesting personal and family history, pale in importance.   No member of the Kennedy family since JFK or RFK has dared to say what RFK, Jr. does in this book.  He indicts the CIA.  This is probably not a small part of his extended family’s animosity toward him.  Family taboos must be protected, as if they were state secrets.

I beg to differ slightly with Mr. Curtin.  Two chapters earlier, JFK: In Pursuit Of Peace he says a couple of things that indict the CIA.  He's certainly right about it being ignored by the msm.  From page 261. 

I know some dismiss this, coming from Hunt's son, but RFK JR mentions it.  "Howard Hunt told his son that he met wit the CIA's leading anti-Castro  operatives Fank Sturgis and David Morales in a CIA safe house in Miami to discuss the "big event" shortly beforehand - a plan to kill Jack."

Then there is this.

"Dan Hardway, an attorney who served as an investigator for the House Committee, told me that the source of virtually every story blaming Castro was connected to the CIA's Western Hemisphere chief and guru, David Altee Phillips."

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Bob will not try and help the GOP, especially Trump, who he detests.

If that is true, that's great. I am more likely to believe it when I see him say that, to a nationwide audience.

Btw, would someone like to tell me what issues RFK Jr is more to the left on than Biden?

And if that answer is "national security", well, Joe Biden isn't going to make dissolving our national defense a lynchpin of a re-election campaign... sorry.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

I have a lot of respect for Edward Curtin, but I don't agree with some of his premises in this article-- especially regarding public health issues and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Nor are most of the Ukrainians fighting against Putin's totalitarian police state "N-a-z-i-s."  

Nor do I agree with Curtin's characterization of Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden as "jackals," although I agree with his assessment of the pervasive power and influence of the CIA in post-JFK America.  Even our best Presidents in the post-JFK era have kowtowed to the CIA.

I sincerely appreciate RFK, Jr.'s openness to discussing Operation Northwoods and our suppressed CIA history.  Who else in American politics has ever done that?

Like RFK, Jr., Camus's novel The Plague (and his essay on The Myth of Sisyphus) has also had a major influence on my own life and work, but it's ironic that RFK, Jr. references it in the context of his anti-scientific movement against the use of vaccines to prevent plagues!

Needless to say, I don't think Dr. Bernard Rieux (of Oran) would have approved of RFK, Jr.'s anti-vaccine movement.  In The Plague, Rieux was eager to use any means medical science offered to save lives-- an example to us all. 🤥

I know you are troubled by the anti-vaccine movement. Have you spent any time on RFK’s website? 

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Look, Biden does not have very good approval ratings.  In fact they are kind of mediocre.

I will not say whether DeSantis or Trump can beat him.  With the Electoral College , you never know.

But Bob is running as a Democrat.  He and Williamson will challenge Biden in the primaries from the left.  Bob will not try and help the GOP, especially Trump, who he detests.

Let us see what happens, I hate spilling poison on someone right out of the gate.

Did you hear what he said in Boston about Perpetual War?  What Democratic presidential candidate  has said that lately? 

Thanks for putting this so simply. He is running as a Democrat - spilling poison as you put it on right out of the gate is what msm is doing, and it’s inappropriate and troubling. It’s hard to believe there is any integrity in the press when this happens, and I wish we here would refrain from politically punditry and start looking at his website and letting him speak for himself. I hope we don’t repeat the various albatrosses he’s already wearing, and see where he goes from here. 

Oh please.

Now you know for sure the knives are out.

Matt, did you try and trace the story down before you posted it?

What this looks like to me is CBS twisting a story to shape it.

There is a big difference between Bannon wanting something to happen, and him calling Bobby or going to his house, or meeting him somewhere to discuss it.

Bobby Kennedy a chaos agent?  To me that shows how far the Democratic Party has fallen.