The Education Forum

The Kennedys v The Deep State

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

If you make a better effort to inform yourself I’d have more respect for your views.

Start with the 11 straight days of cable news Hillary-bashing prior to the ‘16 election.  What does that tell you?

That tells me almost nothing.

In fact, HRC evidently violated national security laws by placing classified documents somewhere they could be easily breached. 

A lot like Trump hiding docs in his toilet (under a chandelier. Mar-a-Lago is classy, and bathrooms have chandeliers.) Or Biden, next to his Corvette (Biden is classy too. Owns a lot of guns and drives a Corvette). 

To be honest, I never even understood what is HRC's private e-mail server, and I doubt any docs that Biden, HRC or Trump have matter much. 

The usual hysteria about "classified" docs. 

Should Biden, Trump or HRC go to prison? All three would be a hat trick! 

The sad truth: None of three will serve time, no matter how many people they killed in various foreign military expeditions and drone strikes. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Sorry Kirk - his foreign policy speech in New Hampshire a few days ago. Did you see it on another post? I thought Jim posted it. 

I saw it and commented on it Paul. Read my posts.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

So the Deep State saw to it that their favored candidate got bashed on TV incessantly for a week and a half before the election?  That makes sense to you?

In fact, HRC evidently violated national security laws by placing classified documents somewhere they could be easily breached. 

Out of 88,000 e-mails she received, 3 of them that had this designation embedded in the text: (c)

That was the only indication the material was classified — none was marked “classified.”  That’s why she was never charged.

A lot like Trump hiding docs in his toilet (under a chandelier.

Nothing like that at all.  Trump isn’t prosecuted for having 100s of documents — he’s charged for refusing to turn them over.

Mar-a-Lago is classy, and bathrooms have chandeliers.) Or Biden, next to his Corvette (Biden is classy too. Owns a lot of guns and drives a Corvette). 

And Biden voluntarily turned those over.

To be honest, I never even understood what is HRC's private e-mail server, and I doubt any docs that Biden, HRC or Trump have matter much. 

The one Top Secret e-mail Hillary received involved material reported in the New York Times.

Trump was waving around battle plans for an attack on Iran.

The fact that HRC and Biden co-operated and Trump did not (which is why he was indicted) has yet to sink in with you, Ben.

The sad truth: None of three will serve time, no matter how many people they killed in various foreign military expeditions and drone strikes. 

Biden pulled out of Afghanistan and curtailed the drone strikes.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Some comic relief:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/06/strippers-stunned-after-wild-joint-visit-by-hunter-biden-and-ja-morant/

Strippers ‘Stunned’ after Wild Joint Visit by Hunter Biden and Ja Morant

RFK-Jr-and-Dorsey-9.jpg?fit=789%2C460 Left: Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant before a game. Right: Hunter Biden at the White House. (Petre Thomas-USA TODAY Sports, Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)

By RICH LOWRY
  •  
  •  
June 25, 2023 6:30 AM
Listen to article

You won’t believe what happened at an Atlanta strip club.

Atlanta — The dancers at Pandora’s Gentleman’s Club and Fine Dining say they’ve seen everything, but nothing can compare to when the entourages of President Biden’s controversial son, Hunter Biden, and Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant rolled in Friday night. 

“It’s a miracle someone wasn’t shot,” marveled a private security guard, who said he hadn’t seen so many firearms since he deployed in the first Gulf War.

“It was scary,” said Jasmine, who asked to be identified only by her stage name. “They pointed guns at dancers and each other, and kept taking selfies together.”

Staff at Pandora’s, which has developed a reputation as one of the hottest clubs on the East Coast, say Biden and Morant arrived together shortly before 10 p.m. and then closed the place down at 2:30 a.m. By the end of the night, dancers say they were “stunned” and “shaken” at the repeated brandishing of weapons. According to multiple sources, Biden gave one dancer a Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade EDC X9 to take home in lieu of a tip. 

A source close to Biden said the president’s son had admired Morant from afar ever since he had viewed the viral Instagram video of the star flashing a gun at a Denver-area strip club. It took a while for him actually to reach out, according to the source, because Biden needed “the heat to cool down.”

“When Biden got his deal, and Morant only got a 25-game suspension,” he continued, “it seemed like a great time to get together and celebrate. Atlanta was an easily accessible meeting point, and, of course, they both know the reputation of Pandora’s.”

Asked about the firearms, the source commented, “I don’t know what it is about guns and girls with these guys, but it’s almost like they’ve never gotten laid without at least a Glock on the bedstand.”

Witnesses said the evening started innocently enough when Hunter Biden used a SIG Sauer P320 to point to the item he wanted to order off the menu, a porterhouse steak, while standing at the bar. 

Morant was seen shortly afterward gesticulating with a Remington 700 at a urinal in the men’s room while making a point to a fellow clubgoer. 

When the Biden and Morant entourages went to the VIP room, things reached a different level, according to multiple sources. A member of Morant’s entourage had a briefcase “full of hardware,” according to a witness. 

“At one point, Hunter was standing up half naked with two guns pointed at the ceiling like Yosemite Sam,” said the security guard, “and Ja pretended to fire one of his guns at him and blow the smoke from the barrel afterward. It wasn’t exactly a seminar in gun safety.”

“No one knew whether to call the cops, or the ATF,” he said. 

A performer named Capri said the two insisted that she dance for them while holding a fully loaded Smith & Wesson Model 29, .44 Magnum. “And I don’t even like guns,” she added, ruefully. 

A Springfield XD-S Mod.2 that was left stuffed in a couch cushion of the VIP room and found by cleaning staff overnight has been turned over to authorities. 

Biden had a companion, according to one source, who didn’t speak English and looked and sounded like he came from a Central Asian country. 

“Whenever Ja would throw a bunch of cash on the floor of the VIP room,” the source elaborated, “this Central Asian guy would throw a bunch on the floor for Hunter, who referred to him as his ‘client.’”

Someone close to Morant said that by the end of the night, “Hunter was talking about setting up an LLC with Ja, and if there were any problems, he said he could refer him to his tax attorney.”

A number of friends and advisers of Morant’s, who asked for anonymity to speak frankly, said they are disappointed over the escapade. “We were all hoping he’d make better choices and keep better company after the last debacle,” explained one, “and now he gets mixed up with Hunter Biden? He could lose the whole season over this.”

Reached for comment, the White House said that President Biden is proud of his son, and he’s been held to account for his mistakes.

Rich Lowry
RICH LOWRY is the editor in chief of National Review. @richlowry
363COMMENTS
On a serious note: I thought a condition of Hunter Biden staying out of prison was that he not fool around with guns anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So the Deep State saw to it that their favored candidate got bashed on TV incessantly for a week and a half before the election?  That makes sense to you?

Out of 88,000 e-mails she received, 3 of them that had this designation embedded in the text: (c)

That was the only indication the material was classified — none was marked “classified.”  That’s why she was never charged.

Nothing like that at all.  Trump isn’t prosecuted for having 100s of documents — he’s charged for refusing to turn them over.

And Biden voluntarily turned those over.

The one Top Secret e-mail Hillary received involved material reported in the New York Times.

Trump was waving around battle plans for an attack on Iran.

The fact that HRC and Biden co-operated and Trump did not (which is why he was indicted) has yet to sink in with you, Ben.

Biden pulled out of Afghanistan and curtailed the drone strikes.

Biden pulled out on Trump's deal to get out of Afghanie.

Biden has droned many people dead in Syria. 

I stand by my sentiment: If one commits a murder in he US, we can hope that person serves time. 

If a President, from LBJ to Nixon, to the Bushes, Clinton, Obama, Trump or Biden murders people offshore in undeclared wars with uncertain missions...no one even thinks they should be investigated, let alone prosecuted. 

Biden pulled out on Trump's deal to get out of Afghanie.

Why would you assume Trump acted in good faith?  

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/08/trumps-pledge-exit-afghanistan-was-ruse-his-final-secdef-says/184660/

Biden has droned many people dead in Syria. 

After the summer of 2021?  Citation please.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/07/politics/drone-strikes-counterterrorism-white-house-biden-new-rules/index.html

I stand by my sentiment: If one commits a murder in he US, we can hope that person serves time. 

So?

You still haven’t explained why Hillary was relentlessly attacked by the people you claim supported her.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

On 6/24/2023 at 5:07 PM, Paul Brancato said:

The only thing that worries them is someone who could unite the people in common cause against the war machine.

No, you're back 60 years. It's much greater than just the war machine.

On 6/24/2023 at 5:07 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Let’s see how they deal with Robert K. Because he ain’t going away.

Now what I'm about to say is real forum heresy. Nobody with any power worth a sh-t wants to kill RFK Jr.  even if he were to get the nomination. If you're assuming it's the government after him. As I've said there's no one in government who knows who killed JFK period!

Yes he could be murdered by any number of fanatics. And that's solely because of the availability of guns in the U.S 

His policies are  absolutely no threat to the power establishment. He's almost as corporate as they come  while dressing it in a modern populism. I'm not accusing him of being deceptive. He really doesn't have a clear idea of what he wants.

Since this thread is allowed to go for 2 days. I'll explain why RFk Jr. is no threat to the power establishment tomorrow..

15 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

A lot like Trump hiding docs in his toilet (under a chandelier. Mar-a-Lago is classy, and bathrooms have chandeliers.) Or Biden, next to his Corvette (Biden is classy too. Owns a lot of guns and drives a Corvette). 

Ben,

Get a clue. There is no meaningful equivalence between Trump's multiple counts of mishandling (and even hiding) highly classified documents-- even Top Secret military intelligence-- and anything done by Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Hillary Clinton, or Joe Biden.

You probably don't know that the use of private Email servers was still legal when Powell, Rice, and Clinton were Secretaries of State.  And the allegedly "classified" content in Hillary's Emails was marginal, at best. 

Also, Trump, himself, signed off on stricter laws about Presidential Records, after making a big deal about the Fox News/Hillary Email-gate nothing burger.  Then Trump deliberately broke his own laws.

Do some remedial reading and spare us the MAGA/false equivalence propaganda. 

Here's a good reference for you.

What Are the Classified Documents in the Trump Indictment? - Lawfare (lawfareblog.com)

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Now what I'm about to say is real forum heresy. Nobody with any power worth a sh-t wants to kill RFK Jr.  even if he were to get the nomination. If you're assuming it's the government after him. As I've said there's no one in government who knows who killed JFK period!

Yes he could be murdered by any number of fanatics. And that's solely because of the availability of guns in the U.S 

His policies are  absolutely no threat to the power establishment. He's almost as corporate as they come  while dressing it in a modern populism. I'm not accusing him of being deceptive. He really doesn't have a clear idea of what he wants.

Since this thread is allowed to go for 2 days. I'll explain why RFk Jr. is no threat to the power establishment tomorrow..

I am waiting with ears the size of saucer plates!

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Why would you assume Trump acted in good faith?  

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/08/trumps-pledge-exit-afghanistan-was-ruse-his-final-secdef-says/184660/

After the summer of 2021?  Citation please.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/07/politics/drone-strikes-counterterrorism-white-house-biden-new-rules/index.html

So?

You still haven’t explained why Hillary was relentlessly attacked by the people you claim supported her.

There might have been a streak of piss pointed at HRC, after a dump-truck of feculent invective was piled onto Trump. 

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

"Yes he (RFK) Jr. could be murdered by any number of fanatics. And that's solely because of the availability of guns in the U.S.--KG

See my post above...are you positing there might be a danger from Jo Morant or Hunter Biden? 

Or maybe Dick Cheney? He liked guns too. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

There might have been a streak of piss pointed at HRC, after a dump-truck of feculent invective was piled onto Trump. 

Will you be mad if I’m acerbic?  You don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

image.png.2a8d8ac38aa32b4e81ffb549d2625a

The embarrassing epilogue to the media’s obsession with Hillary Clinton’s emails

Maybe Clinton’s emails shouldn’t have been covered as if they were the single most important issue facing 2016 voters?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/10/22/20924795/hillary-clinton-emails-new-york-times-state-department

Did The Media Help Donald Trump Win? $5 Billion In Free Advertising Given To President-Elect

https://www.ibtimes.com/did-media-help-donald-trump-win-5-billion-free-advertising-given-president-elect-2444115

Donald Trump spent much of his campaign claiming that the election was rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton, but cable news media is now being cited by some as the driving force behind the Republican candidate become president-elect. Attention has focused on the role of the media amid reports of record profits for cable news outlets and studies showing that Trump earned the equivalent of more than $5 billion in free advertising.

</q>

9 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Did The Media Help Donald Trump Win? $5 Billion In Free Advertising Given To President-Elect

https://www.ibtimes.com/did-media-help-donald-trump-win-5-billion-free-advertising-given-president-elect-2444115

Donald Trump spent much of his campaign claiming that the election was rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton, but cable news media is now being cited by some as the driving force behind the Republican candidate become president-elect. Attention has focused on the role of the media amid reports of record profits for cable news outlets and studies showing that Trump earned the equivalent of more than $5 billion in free advertising.

</q>

$5 billion in free advertising for Trump! 

My ears and eyes are the size of saucer plates!

To get to the original subject.

I thought Mate was bad on Useful Idiots.

Then I watched Chris Hedges on Bad Faith.  He was sickening.

He made Mate look mild and curious.

I will be writing about both of these supposed liberal opinion leaders. 

Edited by James DiEugenio