The Education Forum

The Kennedys v The Deep State

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the whole show?

I think its a shortened version.

What makes the US 2024 presidential election that interesting is that the Deep State has not only a RGK jr as adversary but a former president too. Trump and Kennedy, as different they are maybe as human beings, are challenging the Deep State in broad daylight. JFK was a dove compared to those two brave millionaires, RFK jr and Trump... anyway: JFK started that fire... as far as I can see it: The killing of JFK gave "them"  60 more years ...

Fun fact: In a 1966 telephone conversation with Dean Rusk regarding a RFK remark about the Vietnam war, LBJ lamented: "The Kennedy infiltration is all over the place..." 2023/2024  Deep State has to fight a "Kennedy infiltration" and a "Trump infiltration"  ... I wouldn't like to be in Jake Sullivans shoes. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

13 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

What makes the US 2024 presidential election that interesting is that the Deep State has not only a RGK jr as adversary but a former president too. Trump and Kennedy, as different they are maybe as human beings, are challenging the Deep State in broad daylight. JFK was a dove compared to those two brave millionaires, RFK jr and Trump... anyway: JFK started that fire... as far as I can see it: The killing of JFK gave "them"  60 more years ...

Fun fact: In a 1966 telephone conversation with Dean Rusk regarding a RFK remark about the Vietnam war, LBJ lamented: "The Kennedy infiltration is all over the place..." 2023/2024  Deep State has to fight a "Kennedy infiltration" and a "Trump infiltration"  ... I wouldn't like to be in Jake Sullivans shoes. 

Yes, the Deep State despises Trump and gave us the fake Russia-collusion narrative that has now been thoroughly debunked. 

I don't think RFK Jr. has the Deep State's full attention yet. But, if he starts to gain traction, watch out. 

It's too bad that Talbot and Good repeat the myth that JFK was going to disengage from Vietnam after the election. Cherished myths die hard. 

I wondered at the time that I saw these pics and read the stories what they were colluding about. Still do. 

I think it’s absurd to say the deep state hates Trump. The only thing that worries them is someone who could unite the people in common cause against the war machine. Divide and conquer. The FBI and Comey put Trump in office, and may do so again. They were also happy to see him lose in 2020. From personal experience with my mostly mainstream Democratic friends I can say with complete confidence that the only thing they worry about is Trump getting back in the Oval Office. Fear drives their very thoughts. They won’t watch RFK Jr’s speeches or interviews, and if they read something that starts to look like it’s not a hit piece they stop in disgust. Even if Covid lockdowns weren’t an experiment in population control they have in fact controlled the population. A vaccine skeptic in the WH - no way. And of course they don’t bother to look at or listen to the far more nuanced position on vaccines articulated by RFK Jr. I fear that some of you are in this camp. Meanwhile the ‘liberal’ wing of the media, while perfectly fine broadcasting Trump 24/7, won’t cover RFK Jr’s campaign. And that will continue. If it does as I predict maybe some of you will begin to wonder why Trump, or hatred of Trump, is newsworthy, but RFK Jr’s insurgent campaign is not. They’ve said for several years now that the decisions are financial - covering Trump was good business. Let’s see how they deal with Robert K. Because he ain’t going away. Try to think in your lifetime when you have seen this kind of coverage on a candidate 17 months before an election? The only thing similar is the negative coverage 6 months before the release of Stone’s JFK. Mass hypnosis, or Mass formation, whatever you want to call this manifestation of Orwell’s 1984, please all of you at least - WAKE UP. You are being played by tribalism and fear, the lowest of the buttons at the base of your brains. 

19 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

A truncated version, but not by much.

That's the partial version that Useful Idiots puts out for free to try to entice you to go to their site and join it for a fee so you can see the rest of the discussion.

Aaron Mate does some good work but his parroting of the ignorance of Chomsky and Hersh on the JFKA was appalling.

This was so  appallingly bad by Aaron Mate that I am going to write about it.

I mean of all the people to trust about John Kennedy and Vietnam, he picks those two phonies?

Edited by James DiEugenio

This is a very affirming interview. But we're trying to evaluate this film in regard to it's effect to get people who weren't otherwise curious to look  into the JFKA, right?

Of course this interview tells me nothing new, but then 98% of "JFK Revisted" told me nothing new outside of a couple of new witnesses. And neither did RFK's Jr's peace speech. I know the alternate media is impacted that a Kennedy has finally come out declaring his uncle's death is result of a conspiracy.  But I think how would he really be more of an expert on the JFKA than any of us considering he was silent and no help to the research community for 50 years?*)

I don't like Aaron Mate either, (but is it really worth writing about Jim?!) but the only question that's at all challenging in this entire interview is when he asks why no one in the years following JFK's death said anything about JFK wanting to get out of Vietnam. Particularly 5 years after JFK's death, when it was accepted the war had become such a debacle. Bobby never mentioned his brother wanted out when he was running. Can you imagine a politician whose greatest issue was to wind down the Vietnam war  and bring peace, would act with such restraint on the campaign trail? What politician does that? 

And what about all the JFK cabinet members when they left the White House? This was their one shot at greatness. The pinnacle of their career. You don't think it furthers their legacy to portray the best job and the best boss they ever had in the best historical light?

--------

*Now that would be a fascinating question to ask RFK Jr. Why the silence for 50 years? If any of his followers actually had the balls. I don't need an ultra compassionate explanation from David Talbot. I'd like to hear it from RFK Jr. about the 50 lost years and he's quite capable of talking about the family resistance without mentioning specific members. The assassination is 60 years old!

@Kirk Gallaway

Bobby never mentioned his brother wanted out when he was running. Can you imagine a politician whose greatest issue was to wind down the Vietnam war  and bring peace, would act with such restraint on the campaign trail?  

Because he had not really very much time to elaborate on the subject? He announced his run for president on March 16th and was shot on June the 6th with still fife months of campaigning laying ahead of him. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Bobby did mention it in his Foreign Policy Speech and he mentioned NSAM 263 and Johnson's reversal of that.

You have to listen to the speech itself, not what the MSM said it was about.

The title of this post may have it backwards. 

It is The Deep State against the Kennedys. 

Toss out all partisan sentiments or ideological presumptions, and ask:

"Why would the Deep State go big time Operation Mockingbird against RFK Jr.?" 

His stance on vaccines? 

No, that has nothing to do with it. 

Guess again. 

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Bobby did mention it in his Foreign Policy Speech and he mentioned NSAM 263 and Johnson's reversal of that.

You have to listen to the speech itself, not what the MSM said it was about.

Mentions NSAM 263? Interesting, how about a quote and a source?

8 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Because he had not really very much time to elaborate on the subject? He announced his run for president on March 16th and was shot on June the 6th with still fife months of campaigning laying ahead of him. 

Maybe Karl, but that's almost 3 months. And he got a late start and that was an excellent way to separate himself from the sitting President of his own party, as well as Mc Carthy who first lead the anti war charge and had the most votes in the primaries. That would be a much more effective move than waiting to separate himself from Nixon in the general election, whose voters tended to be more pro war..