The Education Forum

The Kennedys v The Deep State

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

$5 billion in free advertising for Trump! 

My ears and eyes are the size of saucer plates!

Trump’s genius was to turn cable news into a reality TV show — The Donald J. Trump Show just entered into its 9th year.  But I list this as only the 5th heaviest contributor to Trump’s victory.

#1:  Kris Kobach’s Crosscheck voter purge program in 29 states 2014-2016.  17 million mostly Democratic voters were purged from voting rolls, and only 10 million re-registered.

#2:  James Comey re-opened a phony investigation into Hillary’s e-mails 11 days before the election, depriving Clinton of a closing argument.

#3:  Hillary was a terrible candidate.

#4:  Bill Clinton had the bright idea to pay USAG Loretta Lynch a visit at an airport even though his wife was under investigation by the DOJ.  Lynch had to recuse herself from anything related to that investigation, availing Comey the opportunity to pounce.

#5: $5 billion in free TV advertising.

#6: Russian hackers set up the DNC computers so that non-state actors could exfiltrate their e-mails and give them to Assange.  All the other Russian Interference operations amounted to little more than a prank.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kirk Gallaway said:

Now what I'm about to say is real forum heresy. Nobody with any power worth a sh-t wants to kill RFK Jr.  even if he were to get the nomination. If you're assuming it's the government after him. As I've said there's no one in government who knows who killed JFK period!

Yes he could be murdered by any number of fanatics. And that's solely because of the availability of guns in the U.S 

His policies are  absolutely no threat to the power establishment. He's almost as corporate as they come  while dressing it in a modern populism. I'm not accusing him of being deceptive. He really doesn't have a clear idea of what he wants.

IMO RFK jr. should tighten up his security. His father was killed because his security was lax... he relied not on professionals but on friends... and nobody back checked when somebody was sending in additional security... because of that Eugene Tane Caesar an additional "security man" wearing an uniform was able to shot RFK in the head. Look what security apparatus Musk, Bezos and Zuckerberg have.. Trump is surrounded by Secret Service men for the rest of his life like every other Ex-president.. RFK jr. should not fall victim to the same mistake as his father... BTW: Kirk: Do you really believe that a presidential candidate who repeatedly says his father and his uncle (a sitting president and a presidential candidate) where killed by the government is no threat to that very same government which is hiding key facts surrounding those crimes? 

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

To get to the original subject.

I thought Mate was bad on Useful Idiots.

Then I watched Chris Hedges on Bad Faith.  He was sickening.

He made Mate look mild and curious.

I will be writing about both of these supposed liberal opinion leaders. 

Aaron Mate, Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taibbi are the 3 Stooges of the Anti-Anti-Trump Left.

55 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Trump’s genius was to turn cable news into a reality TV show — The Donald J. Trump Show just entered into its 9th year.  But I list this as only the 5th heaviest contributor to Trump’s victory.

#1:  Kris Kobach’s Crosscheck voter purge program in 29 states 2014-2016.  17 million mostly Democratic voters were purged from voting rolls, and only 10 million re-registered.

#2:  James Comey re-opened a phony investigation into Hillary’s e-mails 11 days before the election, depriving Clinton of a closing argument.

#3:  Hillary was a terrible candidate.

#4:  Bill Clinton had the bright idea to pay USAG Loretta Lynch a visit at an airport even though his wife was under investigation by the DOJ.  Lynch had to recuse herself from anything related to that investigation, availing Comey the opportunity to pounce.

#5: $5 billion in free TV advertising.

#6: Russian hackers set up the DNC computers so that non-state actors could exfiltrate their e-mails and give them to Assange.  All the other Russian Interference operations amounted to little more than a prank.

Also, the Electoral College is a poor mechanism for selecting a national office. 

But in the world of long knives, in my estimation no one has ever topped HRC. She had decades of experience, and natural gifts, and it shows. 

Trump was an amateur in the election game, it showed everyday, and he was taken to the cleaners by the dubious Russia link and Steel Dossier. 

Trump was a terrible campaigner, not likable, but evidently more likable than HRC.

Do you suppose the $5 billion figure you cite is hyperbole? 

Also, the Electoral College is a poor mechanism for selecting a national office. 

But in the world of long knives, in my estimation no one has ever topped HRC. She had decades of experience, and natural gifts, and it shows. 

Trump was an amateur in the election game, it showed everyday, and he was taken to the cleaners by the dubious Russia link and Steel Dossier. 

How many cable news cycles did the Russia Link and the Steele Dossier make over the last 5 months of the ‘16 campaign?

The Russia Link made two — June 14/15 and July 24/25.  Nothing over the last 70 days of the campaign.  On October 7 the Obama administration formally accused Russia of interfering in our election but a half hour later the Access Hollywood tape dropped, followed by the Podesta e-mails.  Russian Interference was reported but not repeated.

The Steele Dossier wasn’t reported on TV at all pre-election.

Trump was a terrible campaigner, not likable, but evidently more likable than HRC.

Do you suppose the $5 billion figure you cite is hyperbole? 

Not at all.  Due to certain life circumstances I binge-watched cable news at the time.  There would be a camera on an empty podium in the lower right side corner of other news stories — “Trump to speak in 20 minutes.”

Edited by Cliff Varnell

15 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

How many cable news cycles did the Russia Link and the Steele Dossier make over the last 5 months of the ‘16 campaign?

The Russia Link made two — June 14/15 and July 24/25.  Nothing over the last 70 days of the campaign.  On October 7 the Obama administration formally accused Russia of interfering in our election but a half hour later the Access Hollywood tape dropped, followed by the Podesta e-mails.  Russian Interference was reported but not repeated.

The Steele Dossier wasn’t reported on TV at all pre-election.

Not at all.  Due to certain life circumstances I binge-watched cable news at the time.  There would be a camera on an empty podium in the lower right side corner of other news stories — “Trump to speak in 20 minutes.”

I don't know back in 2016, but now people are saying a cable news show might have less than 1 million viewers, or even 300k. 

Almost 130 million people voted in 2016. 

For example, "From an individual programming perspective, Anderson Cooper 360 is the network’s most-watched show (673,000; No. 26) and its top show among adults 25-54 (133,000; No. 20 overall)."

Seems like cable TV news programming is up there with USFL football.  

You think a shot of an empty podium swung the election? 

I grant you, in a close election, one million votes counts. 

But don't most viewers watch TV to see what they want to see, drink the red or blue kool-aid, and imbibe state propaganda, not the truth? 

That certainly defines commenters on this blog. 

How many CNN viewers tuned into Fox, and then said, "You know this guy Trump is appealing. I will vote for Trump." 

Or vice-versa. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

I don't know back in 2016, but now people are saying a cable news show might have less than 1 million viewers, or even 300k. 

Almost 130 million people voted in 2016. 

For example, "From an individual programming perspective, Anderson Cooper 360 is the network’s most-watched show (673,000; No. 26) and its top show among adults 25-54 (133,000; No. 20 overall)."

Seems like cable TV news programming is up there with USFL football.  

You think a shot of an empty podium swung the election? 

It wasn’t just “a” shot.  FOX/CNN/MSNBC carried every Trump speech, covered his arrivals and his departures.  They promoted him incessantly — until the last 11 days.

I grant you, in a close election, one million votes counts. 

Something like 70,000 over 3 states.

But don't most viewers watch TV to see what they want to see, drink the red or blue kool-aid, and imbibe state propaganda, not the truth? 

That certainly defines commenters on this blog. 

How many CNN viewers tuned into Fox, and then said, "You know this guy Trump is appealing. I will vote for Trump." 

Or vice-versa. 

More like: “I hate both these candidates, gonna stay home.”

Edited by Cliff Varnell

30 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

It wasn’t just “a” shot.  FOX/CNN/MSNBC carried every Trump speech, covered his arrivals and his departures.  They promoted him incessantly — until the last 11 days.

Something like 70,000 over 3 states.

More like: “I hate both these candidates, gonna stay home.”

Amen...although I have to say, RFK Jr is a very viable option. 

On old friend of mine, lifelong D, daddy worked in a Pennsylvania steel mill, pro-union. 

I asked him, "Would you vote for RFK Jr.?" He said "yes," instantly. 

That surprised me. 

I think if the Donks can exit Biden into the political morgue pre-election, and run with RFK Jr, they may beat Trump.

The Donkified establishment-security state won't have it...but maybe it can happen. 

Amen...although I have to say, RFK Jr is a very viable option. 

On old friend of mine, lifelong D, daddy worked in a Pennsylvania steel mill, pro-union. 

I asked him, "Would you vote for RFK Jr.?" He said "yes," instantly. 

That surprised me. 

I think if the Donks can exit Biden into the political morgue pre-election, and run with RFK Jr, they may beat Trump.

The Donkified establishment-security state won't have it...but maybe it can happen. 

Nobody gonna beat Biden.  He’s seriously under-rated.  Have any idea of the legislation the Quarter Loafers passed last year?  Have any idea of the historic Dem performance in the ‘22 midterms?

?RFKjr?  The biggest issues in the Quarter Loaf Party are abortion rights, voting rights, and gun control.  He’ll never reach the most important constituency in the Quarter Loaf — black women — with all his anti-vaccine talk.

The CIA records?  Y’all make me laugh with this stuff.  The autopsists seriously considered the possibility JFK was hit with the kind of weapon developed for CIA Operation MKNAOMI.  This diagnosis is either pooh-poohed or ignored.

Y’all can’t take “CIA Conspiracy” for an answer!

Edited by Cliff Varnell

3 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Nobody gonna beat Biden.  He’s seriously under-rated.  Have any idea of the legislation the Quarter Loafers passed last year?  Have any idea of the historic Dem performance in the ‘22 midterms?

?RFKjr?  The biggest issues in the Quarter Loaf Party are abortion rights, voting rights, and gun control.  He’ll never reach the most important constituency in the Quarter Loaf — black women — with all his anti-vaccine talk.

The CIA records?  Y’all make me laugh with this stuff.  The autopsists seriously considered the possibility JFK was hit with the kind of weapon developed for CIA Operation MKAOMI.  This diagnosis is either pooh-poohed or ignored.

Y’all can’t take “CIA Conspiracy” for an answer!

You have the last word. 

I didn't know it was possible to under-rate Biden, but let that go. 

And you are right, the media will not---will not---mention the JFK Records, and no one in the Donk Party will either.  

I did not know about the Quarter Loafers. They put a quarter in the penny slot? 

You have the last word. 

I didn't know it was possible to under-rate Biden, but let that go. 

And you are right, the media will not---will not---mention the JFK Records, and no one in the Donk Party will either.  

I did not know about the Quarter Loafers. They put a quarter in the penny slot? 

They deliver on a quarter of their promises:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/politics/biden-laws-passed-priorities-to-get-done-executive-orders/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/five-major-bills-congress-passed-2022-rcna61472

Best two year domestic legislative record since Johnson.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

"This video should INSPIRE all men," Jason Helmes, a fitness coach and owner of Anyman fitness, tweeted. "RFK looks like a tank."

Kennedy is running in the Democratic primary against President Biden. He has delivered his message largely across podcast platforms, most notably the Joe Rogan Experience. 

The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

WHY YOUTUBE SAYS IT REMOVED A ROBERT F KENNEDY JR INTERVIEW

kennedy.png?ve=1&tl=1

Twitter users erupted after a video of Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. incline bench pressing shirtless went viral.

---30---

Looking at this photo...I am not sure Biden has a chance. Or Trump. 

kennedy.png?ve=1&tl=1

Twitter users erupted after a video of Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. incline bench pressing shirtless went viral.

---30---

Looking at this photo...I am not sure Biden has a chance. Or Trump. 

Ruh roh... Now Democrats are in serious trouble...  🙄

It looks like MAGA Ben Cole and the Faux News/RFK, Jr. fanboys are now taking a shirtless public relations page out of the Putin/Trump personality cult playbook.

politics trump putin Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

7 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

BTW: Kirk: Do you really believe that a presidential candidate who repeatedly says his father and his uncle (a sitting president and a presidential candidate) where killed by the government is no threat to that very same government which is hiding key facts surrounding those crimes? 

Karl, again you obviously haven't read my posts. Nobody in government knows who killed JFK and even with a smoking gun, the world's major superpower is not going to gut their intelligence agencies, particularly now.
I've asked this question before to stunned silence. So you tell me. What are they fearing? What is the worst that could possibly happen?
I'm writing a thread to answer a broader question than you're asking involving more than just the U.S. government. I don't expect it to be too popular.
Why nobody whose anybody wants to kill RFK Jr.

Karl, I've always had the  impression I've seen you before. Could it have been by any chance  at the Sunset Strip in 67? When they were filming that episode of "Dragnet?"
Sorry, it's just a a joke

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Karl, again you obviously haven't read my posts. Nobody in government knows who killed JFK and even with a smoking gun, the world's major superpower is not going to gut their intelligence agencies, particularly now.
I've asked this question before to stunned silence. So you tell me. What are they fearing? What is the worst that could possibly happen?
I'm writing a thread to answer a broader question than you're asking involving more than just the U.S. government. I don't expect it to be too popular.
Why nobody whose anybody wants to kill RFK Jr.

Karl, I've always had the  impression I've seen you before. Could it have been by any chance  at the Sunset Strip in 67? When they were filming that episode of "Dragnet?"
Sorry, it's just a a joke

Why nobody whose anybody wants to kill RFK Jr.--Kirk

Try reading The Rolling Stone or The Daily Beast or even some demented commentary here on the EF-JFKA. 

You might get whiff of feculent "stochastic terrorism".

Or Donk-state fascism.