The Education Forum

The Kennedys v The Deep State

Which speech Paul?

Jim mentioned he has RFK  mentioning nsam 263 here

JIm: Bobby did mention it in his Foreign Policy Speech and he mentioned NSAM 263 and Johnson's reversal of that.

That's Bobby, not RFK junior. I assume Jim, like Karl is referring to my statement about Bobby never specifically pinning down that his brother was trying to get out of Vietnam.

Karl said Bobby didn't have enough time. Jim says he has record of Bobby saying that in his campaign, and I asked him for a quote and source.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/24/2023 at 3:25 AM, Karl Kinaski said:

What makes the US 2024 presidential election that interesting is that the Deep State has not only a RGK jr as adversary but a former president too. Trump and Kennedy, as different they are maybe as human beings, are challenging the Deep State in broad daylight.

Huh?  Trump is a Deep State adversary?  On what planet?

If Trump is a Deep State adversary, why did he block the release of the JFK records in October of 2017, when they were finally supposed to be released to the public, 25 years after the passage of the JFK Records Act?  Explain.

If Trump is a Deep State adversary, why did he renege on his 2016 campaign promise to "tell the American people who really destroyed the World Trade Center on 9/11?"

Why did he launch Tomahawk cruise missiles at Syrian Army positions?

You've been drinking the MAGA Koolaid, Karl.

Trump only pretended to be a victim of the Deep State, beginning in 2017, in order to try to blame the "Deep State" for his crimes against the United States-- accepting illegal campaign funds from Russia (and GRU hacking of Emails and voter registration databases) during the 2016 U.S. election, then staging a coup attempt in January of 2021 to remain in power.

Trump is no adversary or victim of the Deep State.  He's a con man and a criminal who habitually blames others for his crimes.

Edited by W. Niederhut

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Huh?  Trump is a Deep State adversary?  On what planet?

If Trump is a Deep State adversary, why did he block the release of the JFK records in October of 2017, when they were finally supposed to be released to the public, 25 years after the passage of the JFK Records Act?  Explain.

If Trump is a Deep State adversary, why did he renege on his 2016 campaign promise to "tell the American people who really destroyed the World Trade Center on 9/11?"

Why did he launch Tomahawk cruise missiles at Syrian Army positions?

You've been drinking the MAGA Koolaid, Karl.

Trump only pretended to be a victim of the Deep State, beginning in 2017, in order to try to blame the "Deep State" for his crimes against the United States-- accepting illegal campaign funds from Russia (and GRU hacking of Emails and voter registration databases) during the 2016 U.S. election, then staging a coup attempt in January of 2021 to remain in power.

Trump is no adversary or victim of the Deep State.  He's a con man and a criminal who habitually blames others for his crimes.

Yes, the perceived threat (by the Deep State) is that RFK Jr. will do what Trump only tried or promised to do.

But even Trump's occasional wanderings off the reservation---cancelling the annual  joint US South Korea military drills, for example---were too much to tolerate. 

Ergo the Russiagate hoax. See former CIA chief's Michael Morell's op-eds against Trump in 2016. HRC was the preferred lackey, and intel state didn't even try to hide it. 

Biden is an obvious apparatchik, conveniently feeble, controlled. Not worth anyone's vote---anyone who cares about opening up the JFK Records anyway, or curtailing Deep State influence in national affairs. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Kirk - listen to the speech - 35 minutes 

Sorry Kirk - his foreign policy speech in New Hampshire a few days ago. Did you see it on another post? I thought Jim posted it. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Yes, the perceived threat (by the Deep State) is that RFK Jr. will do what Trump only tried or promised to do.

But even Trump's occasional wanderings off the reservation---cancelling the annual  joint US South Korea military drills, for example---were too much to tolerate. 

Ergo the Russiagate hoax. See former CIA chief's Michael Morell's op-eds against Trump in 2016. HRC was the preferred lackey, and intel state didn't even try to hide it. 

Which is why, in the last 11 days of the 2016 campaign, cable news (Fox, CNN, MSNBC) gave wall-to-wall coverage to the re-opened FBI investigation into Hillary’s e-mails.

When the same story totally dominates 11 consecutive cable news-cycles ahead of an election — that’s the Deep State working overtime.

Trump was thus chosen by the powers that be.  They could have broadcast the Steele Dossier pee-tape, but they didn’t until January.

Why did they choose Trump?  Tax cuts?  Maybe.  Or perhaps the Eugenicist wing of the ruling elite anticipated the appearance of a global pandemic and they wanted an idiot in charge?  

Edited by Cliff Varnell

On 6/24/2023 at 5:07 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I wondered at the time that I saw these pics and read the stories what they were colluding about. Still do. 

I think it’s absurd to say the deep state hates Trump. The only thing that worries them is someone who could unite the people in common cause against the war machine. Divide and conquer. The FBI and Comey put Trump in office, and may do so again. They were also happy to see him lose in 2020. From personal experience with my mostly mainstream Democratic friends I can say with complete confidence that the only thing they worry about is Trump getting back in the Oval Office. Fear drives their very thoughts. They won’t watch RFK Jr’s speeches or interviews, and if they read something that starts to look like it’s not a hit piece they stop in disgust. Even if Covid lockdowns weren’t an experiment in population control they have in fact controlled the population. A vaccine skeptic in the WH - no way. And of course they don’t bother to look at or listen to the far more nuanced position on vaccines articulated by RFK Jr. I fear that some of you are in this camp. Meanwhile the ‘liberal’ wing of the media, while perfectly fine broadcasting Trump 24/7, won’t cover RFK Jr’s campaign. And that will continue. If it does as I predict maybe some of you will begin to wonder why Trump, or hatred of Trump, is newsworthy, but RFK Jr’s insurgent campaign is not. They’ve said for several years now that the decisions are financial - covering Trump was good business. Let’s see how they deal with Robert K. Because he ain’t going away. Try to think in your lifetime when you have seen this kind of coverage on a candidate 17 months before an election? The only thing similar is the negative coverage 6 months before the release of Stone’s JFK. Mass hypnosis, or Mass formation, whatever you want to call this manifestation of Orwell’s 1984, please all of you at least - WAKE UP. You are being played by tribalism and fear, the lowest of the buttons at the base of your brains. 

9 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Which is why, in the last 11 days of the 2016 campaign, cable news (Fox, CNN, MSNBC) gave wall-to-wall coverage to the re-opened FBI investigation into Hillary’s e-mails.

When the same story totally dominates 11 consecutive cable news-cycles ahead of an election — that’s the Deep State working overtime.

Trump was thus chosen by the powers that be.  They could have broadcast the Steele Dossier pee-tape, but they didn’t until January.

Why did they choose Trump?  Tax cuts?  Maybe.  Or perhaps the Eugenicist wing of the ruling elite anticipated the appearance of a global virus and they wanted an idiot in charge?  

Michael Morrel's 2016 op-eds for HRC and against Trump are public record. 

Can you ID any CIA officials who authored op-eds for Trump and against HRC? 

Trump was not chosen by the "powers that be."  Egads. Biden is the very picture of establishment apparatchik, not Trump. 

Trump was TV-talk show host, a celebrity, who somehow became President---well, not "somehow," but because the two parties are unable to deliver true governance anymore, and the public knows it. That does not make Trump a good president, it just is what happened. 

The same institutionalized corruption that defines both parties is why the public may embrace RFK Jr.---and why an Operation Mockingbird is obviously in effect against RFK Jr. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

And you think these op-eds reached more people than Fox/CNN/MSNBC combined for 11 straight days??

Can you identify any CIA leaks of the Steele Dossier prior to January ‘17?  Not a peep on TV.

Trump was not chosen by the "powers that be."  Egads. Biden the picture of establishment apparatchik, not Trump. 

Because you paid no attention to the 24/7 coverage of Hillay’s e-mails heading into the 2016 election, Ben, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Trump was TV-talk show host, a celebrity, who somehow became President---well, not "somehow," but because the two parties are unable to deliver true governance anymore, and the public knows it. That does not make Trump a good president, it just is what happened. 

11 straight days of Hillary bashing on cable news happened.

I like the way you ignore anything and everything that doesn’t fit your theories.  You’re very consistent in this regard.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

15 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Why did they choose Trump?  Tax cuts?  Maybe.

Yes, exactly.

I'm still amazed people don't understand that in America, land of rampant unchecked capitalism, those with the most money dictate what happens, not some imaginary "deep state".

9 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Just so I'm reading you correctly, you're surprised that someone who had the job of detecting U.S. national security threats would prefer HRC to Trump?

You realize that person was 100% correct, right? 

2 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Just so I'm reading you correctly, you're surprised that someone who had the job of detecting U.S. national security threats would prefer HRC to Trump?

You realize that person was 100% correct, right? 

Matt-

Well, we are world's apart in our views. 

Are HRC perma-wars not dangerous for the US?

How about $7 trillion for Iraq and Afghanistan?

You realize that HRC's stated premise for ever leaving Afghanistan was equality for Afghanie women? And when was that going to happen, and by whose definition? 

And if Afghanistan, how about all of Africa and Asia and Latin America? Perma-wars here we come! HRC had invented a virtuous reason for a globalized and permanently deployed US military, and US involvement in every nation on the planet. 

Trump was not a Moscow agent, and not even a stooge. He actually boosted sanctions on Russia. Russiagate was an "elaborate hoax."

We do agree that Trump cut corporate taxes, and that the two major parties are globalist-corporate minions and catamites.

As I recall, Obama wanted to cut corporate taxes to 28%, and Trump went to 24%. 

Yes, Trump was worse than Obama, although less inclined to military adventurism.

Remember Obama's first order of business was a "surge" into Afghanistan, in yet another effort to bring about some sort of result...what result, I still don't know. Do you? 

Maybe the mineral wealth of Afghanistan for US multinationals? Who knows? Control over the abundant opium crops grown under our arms? 

18 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

And you think these op-eds reached more people than Fox/CNN/MSNBC combined for 11 straight days??

Can you identify any CIA leaks of the Steele Dossier prior to January ‘17?  Not a peep on TV.

Because you paid no attention to the 24/7 coverage of Hillay’s e-mails heading into the 2016 election, Ben, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

11 straight days of Hillary bashing on cable news happened.

I like the way you ignore anything and everything that doesn’t fit your theories.  You’re very consistent in this regard.

Well, we are world's apart in our views. That is what a forum is for. 

You might try to be a tad less acerbic. 

Well, we are world's apart in our views. That is what a forum is for. 

You might try to be a tad less acerbic. 

If you make a better effort to inform yourself I’d have more respect for your views.

Start with the 11 straight days of cable news Hillary-bashing prior to the ‘16 election.  What does that tell you?

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

This isn't a "views" thing, Ben, it's a facts thing.

Donald Trump is a national security threat. Period. End of discussion.

Well, we disagree. 

I do not view Trump as a threat. 

Now, the HRC-Bushes...they are proven threats to American peace and prosperity.