The Education Forum

Apparent assassination attempt on Trump

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Let me see if I have this straight. The Secret Service or FBI or whoever that is had a shooter or shooters on a roof to take out any shooter on a roof, but the shooter had free use of the roof that he shot from.

1 minute ago, Ron Ecker said:

Let me see if I have this straight. The Secret Service or FBI or whoever that is had a shooter or shooters on a roof to take out any shooter on a roof, but the shooter had free use of the roof that he shot from.

That is precisely what I was wondering as well.....

3 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

It's early yet...but reports of multiple dead. Unless, in the mayhem, officials shot indiscriminately...does this suggest a conspiracy? 

That is, multiple confederates? 

A very close shot at long range, clipping Trump's ear. 

Matt Allison suggests someone with training could get off a shot like that, possibly ex-military. 

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

Agreed. This plus the redhead witness video is just nuts. This guy should not have been able to pull this off. 

Seriously, named Crooks?  An AR15 for a for a 145 yard shot, not a good choice.  (Attempted) Assassin nailed by SS/FBI/CIA, after the fact.

If Oswald had been so lucky.  As it was Wade and Fritz by this time of night, they had they had him pretty well convicted.