Jump to content
The Education Forum
Vince Palamara

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

Recommended Posts

It was just mentioned on FoxNews that Bush was a prolific writer of letters but never wrote a formal memoir. I wonder why. I guess there are some things you just don't write about.

Reminds me of E. Howard Hunt's memoir Undercover that completely skips 1963. After all, nothing memorable happened that year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

It was just mentioned on FoxNews that Bush was a prolific writer of letters but never wrote a formal memoir. I wonder why. I guess there are some things you just don't write about.

Reminds me of E. Howard Hunt's memoir Undercover that completely skips 1963. After all, nothing memorable happened that year.

Thank you letters to his cohort's for cooperation and services rendered I'd think.  Bab's would have written the Christmas Cards.  I imagine he learned early on from daddy Prescott and the dulles's  brothers as well as the operators of Operation 40 not to write anything important down.  A part of learning the tradecraft?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dulles's book THE CRAFT OF INTELLIGENCE is valuable, if obviously

evasive, and it reportedly was drafted by E. Howard Hunt. Gore Vidal

has a hilarious piece in which he speculated that Hunt also

wrote the Oswald and Hinckley diaries. Paul Schrader thought

Hinckley showed unfulfilled promise as a film critic, since he

described Otto Preminger's TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME, JUNIE MOON

as being like a plastic flower stuck in a pile of doggie-do (I used

the actual word, but it was censored here).

Edited by Joseph McBride

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Paul Schrader thought Hinckley showed unfulfilled promise as a film critic,

Hinckley could have possibly been a good screenwriter too, writing scripts like THE LITTLE GUN SHOP ON ELM STREET.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:42 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Bush did not arrive there at 1:40.

The following info is taken from Baker's book and has been out there for a long time:

 

"...a man named Aubrey Irby-was with Bush at the time of Kennedy's murder. Along with about a hundred other people. For Bush was about to give a luncheon speech at the Blackstone Hotel. He had just started when Irby told him what had happened. Bush called off the speech." (Baker, p. 54)

 

The picture is taken at this point.  It was the call to the Bureau that was then made at 1:40.

Carlier, for you to then jump in and say that the critics are always going beyond the parameters of the evidence is so unfounded that its silly.  Sometimes they might do that in relation to trying to determine who actually killed JFK.  But as far as the overall forensic facts of the case, its been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that there was a conspiracy to kill the president. And that plot did not include Oswald as one of the assassins. Its the wrong rifle, its the wrong bullet and its the wrong brain.

Case closed.  Get over it  FC.

No, Sir, it has NOT "been proven beyond a reasonable doubt" (to quote you). Far from it. Very far…
No, it's not the wrong rifle and YES, Lee Oswald was indeed the man who fired the shots, from the TSBD.
The evidence shows it.
Do you really believe that you are so intelligent, so bright, so clever, so honest, so shrewd, so knowledgeable, so better than anyone else in the world at analyzing the evidence that you can claim today that the official version is wrong (so Posner, DVP, Carlier, Bugliosi are all wrong) and most conspiracy theories are also wrong (so Lifton, Fetzer, and others are wrong), but you, the almighty DiEugenio, has seen the light and found and proved the real truth, the one conspiracy theory that works and you know that for a fact and we should all bow down ?
You should be more humble !
A few years ago, when there was talk about a debate between you and John McAdams on Black op radio, I remember being a candidate but you and Len Osanic did not want me to have any part of it.
OK.
But today, again, I am challenging you. Spoken debate, or written debate, as you want. Public, with everybody witnessing. Open. Honest. From scratch. Using critical thinking methods. No bias. No preconception. Only facts ! nNo time limit or space constraints. One item at a time. We go to the next item only when we have resolved the first one to everybody's satisfaction.
I am available.
I will destroy you. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you as a man. You are probably a nice guy and that's fine. But I can only win, since I'll stick to the facts and facts show indisputably that Oswald was he sole assassin. You, or anybody else for that matter, if you want to defend any conspiracy theory, you are bound to lose. It's that simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

No, Sir, it has NOT "been proven beyond a reasonable doubt" (to quote you). Far from it. Very far…
No, it's not the wrong rifle and YES, Lee Oswald was indeed the man who fired the shots, from the TSBD.
The evidence shows it.
Do you really believe that you are so intelligent, so bright, so clever, so honest, so shrewd, so knowledgeable, so better than anyone else in the world at analyzing the evidence that you can claim today that the official version is wrong (so Posner, DVP, Carlier, Bugliosi are all wrong) and most conspiracy theories are also wrong (so Lifton, Fetzer, and others are wrong), but you, the almighty DiEugenio, has seen the light and found and proved the real truth, the one conspiracy theory that works and you know that for a fact and we should all bow down ?
You should be more humble !
A few years ago, when there was talk about a debate between you and John McAdams on Black op radio, I remember being a candidate but you and Len Osanic did not want me to have any part of it.
OK.
But today, again, I am challenging you. Spoken debate, or written debate, as you want. Public, with everybody witnessing. Open. Honest. From scratch. Using critical thinking methods. No bias. No preconception. Only facts ! nNo time limit or space constraints. One item at a time. We go to the next item only when we have resolved the first one to everybody's satisfaction.
I am available.
I will destroy you. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you as a man. You are probably a nice guy and that's fine. But I can only win, since I'll stick to the facts and facts show indisputably that Oswald was he sole assassin. You, or anybody else for that matter, if you want to defend any conspiracy theory, you are bound to lose. It's that simple.

Carlier has claimed to have replicated the movement of clothing required by the single bullet theory -- 2 inches of his shirt and 2 inches of his jacket elevated entirely above the top of his back without pushing up on his jacket collar.

Carlier is l-y-i-n-g about this -- pure and simple.

A 6 year old armed with the basic physical facts of the case would destroy Carlier in debate.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the last three days, I was on line most of the time, watching American news websites and YouTube videos about President George Herbert Walker Bush.
And today (it was afternoon/evening here in France, while it was morning int the US) I watched the funeral live.
I cried a lot. I was moved.
I remember… October 1989. My first time in the USA. Well before our modern Internet times. Back then, traveling to a foreign country was more of an adventure, so to speak. I was a young student. I was in an American family and the mother drove me from Pittsburgh, PA to Washington, DC.
We arrived in Washington, DC at night and I still remember the awe I felt !
Six months later, my parents came to visit me and we visited several cities, among which Washington, DC, of course ! I still have pictures of my dad in front of the White House.
At the time, George Herbert Walker Bush was president and, though I am French and was just a one-year visitor in the US at the time, he was "my" president. I admired him.
Back in France, I remember that I used to read Newsweek every week and I followed the 1992 election closely. I even traveled to Pittsburgh that Summer and took pictures with Ross Perot's billboards in the background.
I remember the articles I read in Newsweek about George Bush being a nice person.
Over the years, of course, I came to know him better and his son too. Today it is easy to follow American politics. Everything is on line. All you have to do is sit down on your chair and look at your big desk computer screen. You can watch almost anything live. Not to mention the million videos on YouTube.
Being able to understand English, I can enjoy watching hours and hours of American television programs, interviews, documentaries, what have you.
I dare say that I came to "know" the Bush family rather well.
I am fond of them. They are decent people, that's for sure.
George Herbert Walker Bush was a good man. He was a decent man.
Today, I have spent hours watching the funeral and the eulogies. I have cried a lot.
May God bless George Herbert Walker Bush's soul. May that decent man, your ex-president, rest in peace.
These past days, I have listened to the tributes, from different people from everywhere, and was lucky to listen live on BBC radio 4 ex British prime Minister John Major's tribute to President Bush.
Those who knew him are adamant that he was indeed a good man.
And then, I come here, to The Education forum, and I read low personal attacks, vileness, perfidy, idiotic comments, jealousy, totally baseless accusations, disinformation and outright lies.
Some people here have used such harsh words against George Bush. Who are they ? What have they done in their lives ?
So they are now accusing him of all evil deeds. Yeah, sure ! And you add links to web articles that have as much truth in them as Jim Fetzer's books on the (supposedly altered) Zapruder film !
You have nothing but defamation and slander. But as we know too well, that is what most people here feed upon…
Sadly !
It's so easy to throw wild accusations. It's so easy to smear dead people.
But it is as disgusting as it is easy.
Shame on you all !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

For the last three days, I was on line most of the time, watching American news websites and YouTube videos about President George Herbert Walker Bush.
And today (it was afternoon/evening here in France, while it was morning int the US) I watched the funeral live.
I cried a lot. I was moved.
I remember… October 1989. My first time in the USA. Well before our modern Internet times. Back then, traveling to a foreign country was more of an adventure, so to speak. I was a young student. I was in an American family and the mother drove me from Pittsburgh, PA to Washington, DC.
We arrived in Washington, DC at night and I still remember the awe I felt !
Six months later, my parents came to visit me and we visited several cities, among which Washington, DC, of course ! I still have pictures of my dad in front of the White House.
At the time, George Herbert Walker Bush was president and, though I am French and was just a one-year visitor in the US at the time, he was "my" president. I admired him.
Back in France, I remember that I used to read Newsweek every week and I followed the 1992 election closely. I even traveled to Pittsburgh that Summer and took pictures with Ross Perot's billboards in the background.
I remember the articles I read in Newsweek about George Bush being a nice person.
Over the years, of course, I came to know him better and his son too. Today it is easy to follow American politics. Everything is on line. All you have to do is sit down on your chair and look at your big desk computer screen. You can watch almost anything live. Not to mention the million videos on YouTube.
Being able to understand English, I can enjoy watching hours and hours of American television programs, interviews, documentaries, what have you.
I dare say that I came to "know" the Bush family rather well.
I am fond of them. They are decent people, that's for sure.
George Herbert Walker Bush was a good man. He was a decent man.
Today, I have spent hours watching the funeral and the eulogies. I have cried a lot.
May God bless George Herbert Walker Bush's soul. May that decent man, your ex-president, rest in peace.
These past days, I have listened to the tributes, from different people from everywhere, and was lucky to listen live on BBC radio 4 ex British prime Minister John Major's tribute to President Bush.
Those who knew him are adamant that he was indeed a good man.
And then, I come here, to The Education forum, and I read low personal attacks, vileness, perfidy, idiotic comments, jealousy, totally baseless accusations, disinformation and outright lies.
Some people here have used such harsh words against George Bush. Who are they ? What have they done in their lives ?
So they are now accusing him of all evil deeds. Yeah, sure ! And you add links to web articles that have as much truth in them as Jim Fetzer's books on the (supposedly altered) Zapruder film !
You have nothing but defamation and slander. But as we know too well, that is what most people here feed upon…
Sadly !
It's so easy to throw wild accusations. It's so easy to smear dead people.
But it is as disgusting as it is easy.
Shame on you all !

Hilarious from someone so morally vacant they'd lie about the murder of President Kennedy.

Hypocrite.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Francois;

I guess you have not read my book, The JFK Assassination: The Evidence Today.

In that book I prove the actual factual basis of those accusations I made about the evidence in the Kennedy case.

For the information about CE 399 being the wrong bullet, see pgs. 88-92.

For the wrong rifle being in evidence today, see pgs.80-87.

For the brain not being Kennedy's, see pgs 160-65. 

So unless you can prove that those arguments about the evidence are wrong or false, then I see no point in debating you and I will dismiss your threats about destroying me as utter bombast, which is what your side specializes in, see Vincent Bugliosi.

Concerning Bush, as CIA Director, he did help crush the Church and Pike Committees as I have sourced here before.  He also helped assemble Team B to run to the right of the CIA on the estimates of the Soviet threat. Which turned out to be wrong.  I sourced that also.  Bush also lied about not being associated with the CIA prior to his service as Director.  Again, if you want to honor a guy like that, be my guest.  It fits your personal profile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:49 PM, Cory Santos said:

Thanks for the cite Ron. But sources for the author are minimal. Moreover he fails to show Bush’s involvement in any coup which, frankly, if it was real it is strange nothing came of the conspirators.  I have not read the testimony of this event so I cannot say much other than articles like this need sources linking the dots.  Thanks however. If you find a good video please share. One day when I have time perhaps I will read about this event more. 

"frankly, if it was real it is strange nothing came of the conspirators."  Yes, it is.

As the article below alludes to it is not brought up in 10th grade history.  I don't remember it in college U S history 101 or 102 either.  And I guess they don't bring it up in law school either.  A few key points from the article but you should read it in full if you frankly question it's realness.

It was conceived by the American Liberty League, established in 1934.

"Money was funneled through the Senator Prescott Bush led Union Banking corporation and Prescott Bush led Brown Brothers Harriman to the League."

Members/contributors "DuPont, J P Morgan cartels, Mellon associates, Rockefeller associates, E F Hutton associates, U S Steel, GM, Chase, Standard Oil, Goodyear Tires".  If you read the first article I linked it ties the Dulles brothers in to all this.

Butler testified in secret to the McCormack-Dickstein Committee.  They concluded:  "There IS NO QUESTION these attempts were discussed, were planned...".  "Not a one of them was ever called to testify or was charged with Treason.  Virtually all of them were founding members of the Council on Foreign Relations.".

"Quickly the corporate press weighed in to raise doubts about the war hero."  "Just a joke at a cocktail party".

"FDR was never able to bring any of the plotters to justice."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2011/12/02/wall-streets-failed-1934-coup/

There is also a book on the subject.  At $10 for a used copy I think I'll buy it.

https://www.amazon.com/Plot-Seize-White-House-Conspiracy-ebook/dp/B00VKI49X0/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1544055082&sr=1-1&keywords=the+plot+to+seize+the+white+house+jules+archer

Edited by Ron Bulman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

"Money was funneled through the Senator Prescott Bush led Union Banking corporation and Prescott Bush led Brown Brothers Harriman to the League."

I'd speculate there was one guy standing in the way of this plot going forward -- W. Averell Harriman, who had ambitions in the Roosevelt Administration none of the other ruling elite types held.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Dulles's book THE CRAFT OF INTELLIGENCE is valuable, if obviously

evasive, and it reportedly was drafted by E. Howard Hunt. Gore Vidal

has a hilarious piece in which he speculated that Hunt also

wrote the Oswald and Hinckley diaries. Paul Schrader thought

Hinckley showed unfulfilled promise as a film critic, since he

described Otto Preminger's TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME, JUNIE MOON

as being like a plastic flower stuck in a pile of doggie-do (I used

the actual word, but it was censored here).

Speaking of Gore Vidal, (in the context of this thread about GHWB) Vidal had very high praise for Russ Baker's book, Family of Secrets, calling it "One of the most important books of the past ten years."

(Baker's publisher had that Gore Vidal endorsement printed on the front cover of the book.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alors, Carlier --

Our kinder, gentler president destroyed a city and many inhabitants to silence his Iran-Contra drug-dealing partner, install a docile successor, and secure the canal.  Puts him up there with Leopold of Belgium.

Edited by David Andrews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 12/3/2018 at 8:49 PM, Cory Santos said:

Thanks for the cite Ron. But sources for the author are minimal. Moreover he fails to show Bush’s involvement in any coup which, frankly, if it was real it is strange nothing came of the conspirators.  I have not read the testimony of this event so I cannot say much other than articles like this need sources linking the dots.  Thanks however. If you find a good video please share. One day when I have time perhaps I will read about this event more. 

Corey This was real. No it's not in the history books just as I had never heard of "Hooverville" when I was growing up. (Not JEH!) It was reported in all the major papers throughout the country at the time. But it was eventually  hushed. Instead of the instigators being tried for treason. Which is a heavy burden of proof.. FDR let them go . Why? Because what could FDR do without them? Economic conditions were desperate enough..Jailing them would greatly effect the private sector jobs and cause even greater economic chaos. In the end, there was an agreement that FDR could implement his New Deal without interference and the instigators could avoid prosecution.

I've seen a number of documentaries on this.One early B&W version I thought to be made in the 50's, I found a later version where they edited in a reference to Prescott Bush being part of the coup right at the beginning,  insert the same old style  font., and later citing his ties to the Nazi's with Union Bank, which of course is worth mentioning.. The people who instituted this coup are much more "Old money " than the Bush's. Prescott Bush's Father Sam started out as a mid level railroad manager and worked his way up and the Bush's were well off but Prescott also married above himself into the Walker family and eventually became Vice President at A.R. Harriman. It would be reasonable to assume he may have had sympathies or be in such a coup. But the ties are not as strong as the Du Pont's ,J.P. Morgan, Good year Rubber, Bethlehem Steel, Birdseye.

I was trying to find a documentary that is the most factual and the least slanted.

https://youtu.be/o1KwaLa8zTQ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tuned in to the Colbert show tonight, and saw the actor who would be perfect to play Poppy in a movie. Jeff Daniels actually looks like him (much moreso than that guy in Dealey Plaza). Unfortunately any movie about Poppy would be a total bore, since he denied everything that would make such a movie interesting.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...