The Education Forum

Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump

James DiEugenio

51 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

This tweet (red text below) by President Trump about an hour ago shows why he has so much support. Most of us are of course "brainwashed." We're also not all that smart.

I have no problem calling this a Chinese virus, but the disgraceful protectionism to big pharma in the 8 billion dollar coronavirus relief package is the real criminal brainwashing in my opinion. Trump is ensuring that big pharma, using public tax dollars to research a vaccine, can turn around and gouge the public by setting prices and owning “intellectual property rights”. There is nothing worse than this bankrupt neo-republican ideology that amounts to theft and should never happen. Imagine the reverse? How many ism’s would we hear on the tv?

Far from draining the swamp, trump installed a top lobbyist of Eli Lilly’s and made him head of HHS and we are now dealing with the consequences. Also in the article, Biden unsurprisingly helped table a bill by Sanders to help curb healthcare profiteering years ago. 

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/02/coronavirus-vaccine-price-gouging-senate/?comments=1#comments

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

it doesn't seem like Hillary could run against any GOP and win

I think even Hillary should have beaten the likes of Trump. I think even Trump didn't think he could win. But Comey may have made the difference. The story I heard (and I don't know if it's true or not) is that the FBI could have gone through those belatedly found emails (those that weren't duplicates) in a matter of hours, not days or weeks or ever how long they took leading up to the election. In any case Comey comes across as some kind of Jekyll and Hyde.

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

UPDATE: Judge Grants DOJ’s Motion to Drop Mueller’s Junk Russian Bot Case Against Concord Management

Out of all the nonsense in the Mueller investigation, the tribulations of Concord Management were especially entertaining.

Long story short, Concord Management was accused by the Mueller team of being part of the Russian Tr-o-ll* Farm.

If I remember correctly, they were indicted with a bunch of other people with Russian sounding names, but Team Mueller never had them "arrested" (issued a warrant to appear - I am not sure what the correct legal term is here.)

The Concord lawyer called the Mueller Teams bluff and said "we want a trial."

Team Mueller said, "we don't wan't to go to trial."

The Judge said to Team Mueller, "well that's not how our legal system works, if you accuse someone of a crime, they have a right to a trial."

As the headline shows, the DOJ dropped the charges. Team Mueller never had a case.

*for some reason, the forum "bad word checker" always treats this like a bad word.

If you read what actually happened the feds decided not to go to trial because the defense was insisting on discovery of classified intelligence information but was providing false or no discovery to the government. Do you really think they are going to disclose information to the defense of their methods and sources? That's what is called stupid. The only dropped case was against Concord, which as I said in this thread months ago was going on a fishing expedition for intelligence for the Russians. It's the only reason they appeared, although technically the lawyers who appeared weren't actually attorneys of record.

They definitely had a case but Concord's defendant's discovery materials were located out of the country. All others named are still under indictment. They weren't "arrested" because they reside in Russia. The nature of the prosecution changed of course because Barr's little caddy, Tomthy Shea, took over the case. Now they can also keep potentially damaging information about Trump (I don't know that there is any) under classification veils.

Edited by Bob Ness

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Re: Judge Flynn

Now I have some issues with Gen. Flynn. There are some who believe that Flynn was already "rubbing shoulders", "greasing palms", "cozying up", with at best, marginally legitimate Turkish businessmen, Ukrainian oligarchs, Maltese bankers etc., when he joined the Trump Admin. in late 2016/ early 2017.

In short whatever he was up to before the 2016 election made him a good target because he knew some shady people.

Shady connections or not, as early as January 24, 2017, Sally Yates had problems with how the FBI was dealing with Flynn.

“During an SCO (Special Counsel Office) interview of former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates, Yates said that on January 24, 2017, Comey advised Yates that two FBI agents were on their way to interview Flynn,” a May 2018 Mueller team letter to Flynn’s lawyers stated. “The interview was problematic from Yates’ perspective because, as a matter of protocol and courtesy, the White House Counsel’s Office should have been notified beforehand.

This is a breaking story by John Solomon, one of the few mainstream type reporters actually covering the Comey/Mueller mess.

Solomon writes for his own platform now. Don't let the "click baity" website name "justthenews.com" dissuade you from reading the full article.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/yates-other-obama-doj-officials-sounded-alarm-about-fbis-treatment

John Solomon? Please, need I go into that? He is not a "mainstream type reporter" by any stretch and in fact is a Trump sycophant who finds it necessary to slime everyone who disagrees with the great dictator. You call him a reporter?? The people he writes for don't call him that haha. Give me a break.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/19/hill-john-solomon-failed-disclose-details-115976

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Re: It's Pardon Time!

It is pretty clear that General Flynn was railroaded by the FBI to get to President Trump.

If all had gone to the Comey/Rosenstein/Mueller plan, many of you would be complaining about President Pence now, but since he's a Deep State hack, like that other VP from Indiana (Dan Quayle), there would be less MSM vitriol than there is about the current President.

Here is Trump's Tweet from 3/15.

Among other missing documents, Flynn's FBI form 302 is missing.

Flynn's lawyer Sidney Powell said in this March 11 speech that it is impossible for anyone's 302 to be missing. It's the kind of document that goes into numerous files and databases and archives when it is created. 

The Sidney Powell speech is very helpful for getting the latest information. It pretty much destroys the whole Comey/Rosenstein/Mueller coup d'etat against Trump. 

It's about 45 minutes long with 15 minutes of Q&A.

Delivered March 11.

Thought I'd let you know (because obviously you don't) Flynn plead guilty to everything he was accused of several times. He was not railroaded and he himself has stated so several times.

His lawyer is now saying he perjured himself when he did plead guilty to the other charges. So which is it? Is he lying now or was it then?

Don't worry Robert I'm sure his co-conspirator (Trump) carved a deal with him through their attorneys to get a pardon if he changed his story and gave the nasty judge a hard time.

Here is a copy of Flynn's plea with his signature at the bottom. Keep in mind that Mueller could have charged him with other counts but gave him a great deal he is now backing out of.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

This is pure and total BS. How anyone can condone this is beyond me other than they have to be "principle free" like many of the snakes in this pond.

18 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Classified? 

The DOJ had 2 Terrabytes of "evidence" that they did not bother to translate into English.

It was Classified because Mueller and his team were a bunch of crooks.

It was classified because *call someone a name*. Nice argument.

I said this months ago. Concord was fishing because the Russians well know they're compromised.

They do this all the time. SOP. Let me put it this way. The only reason Concord went to court was to get discovery. That's it. They didn't have to respond like the other defendants.

Edited by Bob Ness

21 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Classified? 

The DOJ had 2 Terrabytes of "evidence" that they did not bother to translate into English.

It was Classified because Mueller and his team were a bunch of crooks.

If DOJ has 2 TB of information how do you suppose they acquired it? That's why they dropped it.

39 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

the feds decided not to go to trial because the defense was insisting on discovery of classified intelligence information

Ain't it always the way...

"Checks to Americans immediately." That's the ticket.

screenshot_04.thumb.jpg.f0cbcc901f2377b39aa017f142b8a401.jpg

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

I think even Hillary should have beaten the likes of Trump. I think even Trump didn't think he could win. But Comey may have made the difference. The story I heard (and I don't know if it's true or not) is that the FBI could have gone through those belatedly found emails (those that weren't duplicates) in a matter of hours, not days or weeks or ever how long they took leading up to the election. In any case Comey comes across as some kind of Jekyll and Hyde.

I forgot the e-mails, because the other issues I listed stand out so much for me.  I suspect they did for a majority of the electorate, who could have cared no less for a bit of internet non-security (were the secret defense plans lost?).  I think it was her past record that killed her candidacy then and would kill it today.  Failing to mount an issues campaign against Trump was just the clincher.

But, again, will there be a Nixonian bounce-back?

Edited by David Andrews

29 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

But, again, will there be a Nixonian bounce-back?

No, I think the Clintons have had their day. They need to go away. At least that's what I say. I might even kneel and pray.

Hillary Clinton won the 2016 presidential election!

By a substantial 3.2 million plurality winning vote!

She was prevented from assuming the office only because of an illogically calculated representative configuration and corruptible electoral college system where 50,000 votes for Trump negated 3,200,000 victory winning votes in favor of Hillary.

That's a democratic principle and process shame.

Michigan was lost because of what...a 10,000 vote difference?

Voter fraud was highly suspected in the Detroit district where some have claimed up to 75,000 votes went missing. 

Trump's 2016 presidential election victory was fraudulent imo.

Even with Hillary's bus load of tainted baggage the American voters still chose her to be our President over Trump by a significant 3.2 million margin.

The U.S. Supreme Court hijacked the 2,000 presidential election from the American people and the corrupted Electoral College hijacked the 2016 one from them as well.

Flynn is a traitor. The  sentencing judge accused him of traitorous acts and then relented to give him additional time to cooperate with the prosecution to lighten his sentence.  Instead of cooperating Flynn went the other direction. When he is sentenced I expect the judge will make it crystal clear that Flynn engaged in traitorous acts but will use even stronger language so that if President Trump, his unacknowledged partner in treason, does pardon him they both will be tarred forever for what they are.

51 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Flynn is a traitor. The  sentencing judge accused him of traitorous acts and then relented to give him additional time to cooperate with the prosecution to lighten his sentence.  Instead of cooperating Flynn went the other direction. When he is sentenced I expect the judge will make it crystal clear that Flynn engaged in traitorous acts but will use even stronger language so that if President Trump, his unacknowledged partner in treason, does pardon him they both will be tarred forever for what they are.

Correct. All this to beat a 3 month beef.