The Education Forum

Biological Map in JFK’s Neck Points to South Knoll

Just now, Paz Marverde said:

Thank you. What app did you use, please?

Photoshop...

the angles are not all correct but I did best I could to get the entire scene...  5 or 6 photos in that...

Something to notice please... Altgens 7 was either cropped or covered up when copies were made...

you can see the grey-ish color where the image begins at the top left...  I added contrast and darkness

Seems to me, there were people at that end...  The Cabluck image I used to fill it was taken well afterward....

940267009_altgens7-whatwascropped.thumb.jpg.04d36d7a9253d75efd3ef8cbb8329e1c.jpg

Here's the Dillard image with people on the overpass... 

The policemen there were WHITE and FOSTER... With FOSTER the one seeing the manhole cover bullet hit and be taken away...

382034205_dillardoverpass.thumb.jpg.da3a43c64d2465ba40c2a8cab909991f.jpg

and here's BELL also with an overpass view...  Many people rushed to the top right of that bridge - where Altgens is cropped...

2100256075_Overpass-Bellenhanced.thumb.jpg.592698dd74c950dd2a90f7bea36dfa33.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over time through the work of others and having been to the edge of the south knoll I've come to accept the possibility of a shot from there as realistic.  Through the windshield, for multiple reasons I wonder about.  Traveling through a windshield, more especially at an angle, there would be a possibility of a deflection I'd think.  But I'm not an expert on such.  If the first frontal throat shot was from there where did it go?  No exit wound.  If you believe anything about the x ray's, or interpretations of what's said of what may supposedly be left of them, it's not there.   I've read of the possibility of this front throat shot being a frangible bullet.  But I wonder if a frangible bullet might come apart on impact with a car windshield?  It is thick glass.  Last I wonder about the angle of a south knoll shot going through the windshield.  JFK's car was descending, down the (slight) hill by the time of the first shot.  To clear Commerce street traffic a south knoll shooter would  have to be somewhat elevated (which the manhole cover for the storm drain on the north side is if I remember right and would think the one on the south was close to the same elevation).  So a shot would be coming down into the limo to hit JFK in the throat.  Not at a even or more likely upward angle to do so. 

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Over time through the work of others and having been to the edge of the south knoll I've come to accept the possibility of a shot from there as realistic.  Through the windshield, for multiple reasons I wonder about.  Traveling through a windshield, more especially at an angle, there would be a possibility of a deflection I'd think.  But I'm not an expert on such.  If the first frontal throat shot was from there where did it go?  No exit wound.  If you believe anything about the x ray's, or interpretations of what's said of what may supposedly be left of them, it's not there.   I've read of the possibility of this front throat shot being a frangible bullet.  But I wonder if a frangible bullet might come apart on impact with a car windshield?  It is thick glass.  Last I wonder about the angle of a south knoll shot going through the windshield.  JFK's car was descending, down the (slight) hill by the time of the first shot.  To clear Commerce street traffic a south knoll shooter would  have to be somewhat elevated (which the manhole cover for the storm drain on the north side is if I remember right and would think the one on the south was close to the same elevation).  So a shot would be coming down into the limo to hit JFK in the throat.  Not at a even or more likely upward angle to do so. 

When Al Carrier used to post here I remember him making a good argument that the fatal head shot from the south knoll area would have just cleared the windshield. I assume Fiester would agree. I haven't read her book but I remember her posting on a south knoll shot at JFK Lancer. Whether the same shooter or another one inflicted the throat wound through the windshield is another question, I guess. 

On 4/24/2018 at 6:44 PM, Rick McTague said:

t's all open now; I just walked from the parking lot at the west end of the north knoll and started across the overpass. 

Mr McTague: In your strolls through the area, have you determined how Abraham Zapruder got up on the pedestal? He said he rode (7 miles) home to get his camera and just managed to land right in front of where the murder occurred. Lee Bowers mentioned 3 cars coming into the parking area but never mentioned Zapruder and his secretary leaving one of them.She said that he " lead the way" and knew where he wanted to be, but did he park  at the Dal Tex building and walk over? If he did, it's not easy to hop up there. Is there a smooth walk from the parking area right to the top of the pedestal so that one doesn't have to be helped up? Thanks for any feedback.

2 hours ago, Robert Harper said:

Mr McTague: In your strolls through the area, have you determined how Abraham Zapruder got up on the pedestal? He said he rode (7 miles) home to get his camera and just managed to land right in front of where the murder occurred. Lee Bowers mentioned 3 cars coming into the parking area but never mentioned Zapruder and his secretary leaving one of them.She said that he " lead the way" and knew where he wanted to be, but did he park  at the Dal Tex building and walk over? If he did, it's not easy to hop up there. Is there a smooth walk from the parking area right to the top of the pedestal so that one doesn't have to be helped up? Thanks for any feedback.

Robert,

I'm just a young pup like yourself so please call me Rick!  

He would have needed help to get on that pedestal.  I've stood on it, and it takes some uncomfortable doing to get up there: jump up, sit on it, spin around, get your legs under you and stand up.  Then he would have helped Ms. Sitzman (which could be the name for the sit-spin-stand move haha) up to help steady him.  It's a short smooth walk from the parking lot around the pergola to the pedestal.  But to get up on it, it would take effort.

Here are two pics from October 2014, standing on the pedestal:

m9wUnkb.jpg

JPLQjOk.jpg

Here are a few pictures showing the pedestal area; the top one is a zoomed in portion of the bottom one:

JX0Awdn.jpg

zOcvTC1.jpg

Hope this helps!

Rick

Thanks Rick. I was there in November 2013 and could not easily get up on that spot. I helped my wife sit up there and  helped her down.

I wondered - reading Zapruder's version of his "last minute" run home to get his camera, how the hell he did it; where he parked; how he got up on the spot; and since it took an effort to get up there, why? Why not stand ground level, there weren't  many people around. I'm surprised (well maybe not) that he could so easily get to that spot, after driving home and getting his camera(so he says). Bowers never mentioned that he saw Abe drive in, so he probably didn't walk in from the lot, but when there at the site, I hadn't thought that much about Zapruder. In the interim, I've read Adamson's opus on deMohrenschildt and he brought up some things that I hadn't considered. If he left his office at 11:30 ish, sped through town crowded with people and police barriers, got his camera and sped back to Dealey Plaza, where did he park? How did he get to that spot do you think? And- quite apart from the fact that he managed to keep filming during a barrage of gunfire-how did he also manage to get himself up there, then? Any thoughts, appreciated.

Lemme get this straight: a shooter with a high powered rifle (medium powered?) shot from the south knoll, it struck JFK right under the adams apple, bruised the larynx and burst blood vessels to the right of the larynx, ripped a couple of inches of trachea, burst a bunch of blood vessels in his neck, left a airpocket over the right C7/T1 transverse processes and a hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process.

No hard tissue struck, no exit.

Really?

How does any conventional firearm shot not rip right thru the neck?

I suggest the wound pattern is consistent with a non-conventional strike.

Another one by Cranor:

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/04/25/jfk-assassination-the-tell-tale-brain/

How could the cerebellum be damaged as it was if the inshoot on the rear skull wound was that high?

People on the Underpass

An earlier post shows a frame from the Bell film, A Dillard photo, and Altgens 7.  All of these images show two relevant things.  There are people on the railroad bridge and there is no train there.  There are signs instead.  The problem with these images is they are not true.  They are fakes.

There are other visual records that show there was no one on the railroad bridge and a train is on the Triple Underpass during the assassination and directly afterwards.  And, there are other problems with those images posted that suggest they are frauds.

Bell film-  Just prior to the scene posted from Bell showing the presidential limousine going under the railroad bridge there are other frames that show there is no one on the bridge.  This is just a couple of seconds before the Bell scene posted.  In these frames the limo is just going under the railroad bridge.  In other Bell frames a train can be seen clearly just exiting the railroad bridge.

Hughes film-  Robert Hughes at the last part of his film has scenes that show no one on the railroad bridge.  There is a train on the bridge.  And, Officer Foster is standing off the bridge over the embankment leading up to the most northern part of the bridge.  The presidential limousine and the security vehicle has left the area.  This makes it less than 30 or so seconds after the Bell scenes.

Dave Weigman film-  The Weigman film has frames showing no one on the bridge as the press vehicles move toward the Triple Underpass.

Malcom Couch film-  The Couch film has frames showing no one on the railroad bridge as the press vehicles move in that direction.  The presidential limousine has already left the area.

John Martin film-  The Martin film has frames showing a train on the railroad bridge and no people are standing there on the bridge.  Those frames were taken as the motorcade vehicles before the press vehicles are moving toward the Triple Underpass.

There is evidence from these five films that no one was on the Triple Underpass when the presidential limousine passed through there.  Most of these 5 films show a train on the underpass.

You can believe the Bell film frame, the Dillard photo, and Altgens 7 images if you want.  There are plenty that do.  Or, you can research deeper into the question and see what is really shown in those films.

For the images described above you can go to:

http://jfkrunningthegauntlet.com/2018/04/01/mass-perjury-at-the-triple-underpass/

16 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Lemme get this straight: a shooter with a high powered rifle (medium powered?) shot from the south knoll, it struck JFK right under the adams apple, bruised the larynx and burst blood vessels to the right of the larynx, ripped a couple of inches of trachea, burst a bunch of blood vessels in his neck, left a airpocket over the right C7/T1 transverse processes and a hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process.

No hard tissue struck, no exit.

Really?

How does any conventional firearm shot not rip right thru the neck?

I suggest the wound pattern is consistent with a non-conventional strike.

Cliff,

Also remember that this round neatly passed through the front windshield before striking JFK.

Thanks

Rick

41 minutes ago, Rick McTague said:

Cliff,

Also remember that this round neatly passed through the front windshield before striking JFK.

Thanks

Rick

How do you know the windshield t&t wasn't another shot?

Lemme get this straight: the round went thru the windshield thus reducing velocity; hit soft tissue and did not exit; later removed prior to the autopsy.

Sounds like a legit theory to me -- just don't state it as a fact, please.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

6 hours ago, John Butler said:

You can believe the Bell film frame, the Dillard photo, and Altgens 7 images if you want.

I'm starting to wonder if Ike Altgens was given a nudge by someone to end up where he was in Dealey Plaza.  Abe Z might have been given a tip by a fellow member of the Dallas Council of World Affairs, that it would be worth his while, to be at that spot at that time. If the Z film and Altgens were altered, I  want to find out how, out of all the photographers on assignment, Ike A. ended up where he did.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:49 PM, David Josephs said:

Photoshop...

the angles are not all correct but I did best I could to get the entire scene...  5 or 6 photos in that...

Something to notice please... Altgens 7 was either cropped or covered up when copies were made...

you can see the grey-ish color where the image begins at the top left...  I added contrast and darkness

Seems to me, there were people at that end...  The Cabluck image I used to fill it was taken well afterward....

940267009_altgens7-whatwascropped.thumb.jpg.04d36d7a9253d75efd3ef8cbb8329e1c.jpg

Here's the Dillard image with people on the overpass... 

The policemen there were WHITE and FOSTER... With FOSTER the one seeing the manhole cover bullet hit and be taken away...

382034205_dillardoverpass.thumb.jpg.da3a43c64d2465ba40c2a8cab909991f.jpg

and here's BELL also with an overpass view...  Many people rushed to the top right of that bridge - where Altgens is cropped...

2100256075_Overpass-Bellenhanced.thumb.jpg.592698dd74c950dd2a90f7bea36dfa33.jpg

David, I didn't want to distract from the topic of this thread but as it's now buried on page three...

In that second picture, on the left,  between the two men setting on the back of the last Chevy convertible is a man standing by the railroad overpass bridge abutment between Main and Commerce.  Is that James Tague?  Isn't that where he would have been at the time.