The Education Forum

Shirt bunching experiment (SBT)

Jake Hammond

8 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

I'm not talking about the Connallys. But I'm sure Cliff or someone will correct me if my recollection of LBJ having the clothes cleaned is mistaken.

From many years of experience of removing stains from vintage menswear I can tell you this... Anything orange or red is near impossible to remove. Blood will fade to a rust colour, not sure if this helps with anything. I.e if there is an image of a pristine shirt post laundry then it may well be fake. 

. As an interesting side note.... if you spit on wet blood it disappears. 

Edited by Jake Hammond

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

if you spit on wet blood it disappears. 

You can really get in trouble that way. You're replacing the blood's DNA with your own. If a crime was committed, you could wind up framing yourself.

Just now, Ron Ecker said:

You can really get in trouble that way. You're replacing the blood's DNA with your own. If a crime was committed, you could wind up framing yourself.

lol , cheers, I'll remember that next time I'm out doing a spot of murdering. I saw a woman once cut her finger and bleed on a 20k wedding dress, just spat on it and dabbed it dry .. 

2 hours ago, Jake Hammond said:

Lance its slightly off topic but if we keep it to one or two posts can I ask your explanations of a few of the potentially 'suspicious' events of the JFK case ? 

I don't pretend to explain everything by any means.  I need to take an extended break for reasons of family, sanity and pursuing other interests, but if you want to send me a private message I'll certainly get around to responding.  Private messages at least aren't interrupted by incessant squeals of "L-I-A-R!" or "Lone Nutter!"

Below is a comparison of the JFK backwound in a drawing and a photo.  For many years the drawing was taken as a photo showing one back wound.  The wound shown would match the hole in the shirt and jacket.  The drawing is very realistic or, is it?  If you are an artist you should immediately see the Drawing as a drawing and not as a photo.

jfk-back-wounds-comparison.jpg

If you are of the Lone Gunner or as it is said in this thread, Lone Nutter variety of researcher, then you should ignore certain things in the Photo shown at right.  First off, is the black heart shaped patch applied to the occipital region of the skull where the wound area described by Parkland personnel is.  Kennedy must have been really hated for someone to place a heart shaped object there over the grotesque head wound.

Secondly, you should ignore or completely deny the notion that there is more than one wound in President Kennedy’s back.  Some people argue over No. 1 or No. 2 as the Kennedy back wound or something even lower.  As an LN or LG you should vehemently deny a, b, or c as anything that looks like a back wound or hole.  Or, for that matter anything you see in the Photo that looks suspicious.

The question here is in the Photo which, 1 or 2, best matches the hole in the shirt and jacket? 

PS

In my opinion few artists have the skill it make a detailed drawing as shown in the Drawing.  Even the most skilled artist throughout time make perspective mistakes in their work.  It was probably done using an art projector using the Photo at left for the photo to place in the art projector.    

Edited by John Butler

Given the b

6 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Below is a comparison of the JFK backwound in a drawing and a photo.  For many years the drawing was taken as a photo showing one back wound.  The wound shown would match the hole in the shirt and jacket.  The drawing is very realistic or, is it?  If you are an artist you should immediately see the Drawing as a drawing and not as a photo.

jfk-back-wounds-comparison.jpg

If you are of the Lone Gunner or as it is said in this thread, Lone Nutter variety of researcher, then you should ignore certain things in the Photo shown at right.  First off, is the black heart shaped patch applied to the occipital region of the skull where the wound area described by Parkland personnel is.  Kennedy must have been really hated for someone to place a heart shaped object there over the grotesque head wound.

Secondly, you should ignore or completely deny the notion that there is more than one wound in President Kennedy’s back.  Some people argue over No. 1 or No. 2 as the Kennedy back wound or something even lower.  As an LN or LG you should vehemently deny a, b, or c as anything that looks like a back wound or hole.  Or, for that matter anything you see in the Photo that looks suspicious.

The question here is in the Photo which, 1 or 2, best matches the hole in the shirt and jacket?      

Given the bunching I demonstrated you'd have to say 1. I'm not a lone Nutter BTW, far from it. 

Edited by Jake Hammond

Yes, I was aware that the business shirt was cut for forensic testing to be done. My issue is the size of the hole the bullet made in the Shirt, Jacket and Tie.

In the supplementary report they are clean crisp small holes, in the close ups yes we see scissor/scalpel cut lines but the most important thing to me is the business shirt close up with one inch graphic ruler displayed beside the hole.....if you look at the size of the hole disregarding the cuts or pieces removed the hole would be 1/4 inch in diameter or probably a little less then a 1/4 inch .........1/4 inch equals 6.35mm,  the projectile from Oswald's rifle was 6.5mm in diameter.

The bullet hole thru the Tie is even smaller and elongated in shape, which leads me to believe the bullet fragmented when striking the president and passing thru his body. I believe that only a smaller fragmented section of the bullet went thru the president and exited his throat cutting its way thru his shirt and tie. An FBI report from 11/26/63 corroborates that theory. The FBI report also gives exact measurements for the location of the entry wounds on the clothing.

Photo_naraevid_CE394-4 jfk shirt close up.jpg