The Education Forum

Heroes of the Kennedy Assassination Research Effort

12 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Gil Jesus

Cliff,

I saw that you didn't make a comment.  Does that mean you agree with the film scene and it's interpretation by Jesus.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Cliff,

I saw that you didn't make a comment.  Does that mean you agree with the film scene and it's interpretation by Jesus.

The only part I don’t buy is the shot thru the windshield.  I think it’s clear JFK was reacting to the throat shot prior to seizing up in apparent paralysis.

Gil has done a ton of work and has earned his place on this list.

http://whokilledjfk.net/gil_jesus_page.htm

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Thanks Cliff,

Jesus is not some one I think of, but have noticed his good work from time to time.  Will add to list.

46 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Thanks Cliff,

Jesus is not some one I think of, but have noticed his good work from time to time.  Will add to list.

Thanks John!

The place on your list I fit is Notable Internet Hobbyists Literary Division, the writing style counts as much as research acumen.

Short, punchy, repetitive -- my work is the literary approximation of hardcore punk rock.

Works more often than not, if  do say so...

In this category I nominate:

Phil Dragoo (will hype if asked)

Alex Wilson (will hype if asked)

Charles Drago (accused me of murder and treason because I disagreed with him about whatever -- I'll nominate but not hype.)

"Ashton Gray" (accused me of treason -- nominated but not hyped.)

20 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Charles Drago (accused me of murder and treason because I disagreed with him about whatever -- I'll nominate but not hype.)

I wonder if an anagram of Charles Drago suggests he has another interest in addition to the JFK assassination:

Hardcore Gals

Gil Jesus, oh yeah! 

It's true there's a number of categories you could create. Steve Thomas has provided some interesting, thought provoking topics here.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:59 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

Gil Jesus

Well that's interesting. Maybe he's coughing up a dart, eh Cliff?

I wonder what happened to Gil Jesus's videos. He had one showing how Dale Myers dishonestly moved seats around in his limo recreation in order to show that the magic bullet trajectory actually worked. Gil's presentation was easy to understand and very convincing.

I've hated Dale Myers since.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

6 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I've hated Dale Myers since.

I might would hate him, but Donald Trump has used up all my hate.

Ron, stay healthy, don't hate - its corrosive to your mental and physical condition.  As Mr. T says, "Pity the fool".  I too often find myself falling into the same snare.  I have to force myself to stay away from the negative (hating)  and cling to finding ways to stay positive (or at least neutral).  I've always been a history/news junkie of sorts.  Always looking for insight into historic events and current events, but over the last year I've sworn off constantly watching/reading the news - just too depressing and biased (unfortunately on both sides).  I now spend time in my own little world (my garden/lawn) and selectively search the internet and Youtube for things of interest and quickly move away from those that are expressing biased opinions and propaganda.  That usually makes my searches pretty "short and sweet".  I still do monitor/read and (occasionally post) on this site just as I used to lurk on JFK Lancer Forum.  The JFK Assassination is, at least for me pretty close to the origin of "fake news" as we now know it although it probably has its actual origins in Hitler and the NAZI's.

43 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

The Great Imbecile Gil Jesus!

I don't knock anyone on this thread.

I don't think anyone should get a knock on this thread... unless it's properly veiled😎

Edited by Cliff Varnell

On 4/23/2020 at 5:45 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Maybe he's coughing up a dart, eh Cliff?

The autopsists speculated JFK was hit with a round the autopsy couldn't detect.

(For some reason this scenario has been attributed to me, personally.  That, I don't get.)

In my experience most  Boomer types can't take the high-tech-weapon scenario seriously.   They can readily finger the CIA as perps but when it comes to CIA weapons capacity it's --

"That's just Dick Tracy silliness."

Millennials I've discussed this with readily see the high tech angle.

Edited by Cliff Varnell