The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

There are some pretty capable new Congressional faces on the Government Oversight Committee. One is Daniel Goldman who grills several witnesses pretty effectively in his 5 minutes, like  William Barr crony and fellow bloated human butt plug Fox Jonathan Turley,  heh heh    and this other ex FBI agent Baker who retired in 1999. I might have been a bit more interested if he was at the FBI,  and had direct knowledge of  government overreach after 911.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Judge to release parts of Georgia special grand jury report

By KATE BRUMBACK 02/13/23

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-georgia-grand-jury-fb2b882c3f404c196b73bc637e7cb32d?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_06

ATLANTA (AP) — "A judge has ordered the release of parts of a report produced by a special grand jury that investigated efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to overturn his narrow 2020 election loss in Georgia.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney announced the decision on Monday, three weeks after hearing arguments from prosecutors, who urged the report be kept secret until they decide on charges, and a coalition of media organizations, which pressed for its release.

McBurney said the introduction and conclusion of the report, as well as a section in which the grand jurors expressed concerns that some witnesses may have lied under oath, will be released Thursday."

Steve Thomas

Looks like the Left is now canceling JFK jr 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11742763/Costume-designer-Patricia-Fields-claims-threw-JFK-Jr-store-abusing-trans-staff.html

Bunch of freaks!' Designer Patricia Field claims she threw JFK Jr. out of her Manhattan store for abusing trans staff during visit with girlfriend Daryl Hannah

• Patricia Field said John F. Kennedy Junior and Daryl Hannah visited her store
  • She said JFK Jr. grew angry when staff paid Hannah attention and not him
  • Her recollections came in her upcoming memoir, Pat in the City, out this week 

6 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

I sure hope we are not shooting down extraterrestrial probes and pissing off some alien race somewhere.

Steve Thomas

It's who we are. When I was 10 or 12, my friends and I would have beaten ET to death with hammers.

I actually saw somebody on twitter post that, but it sure rang true for my crowd at that age.

He made these predictions on Dec. 26 for 2023. The former president of Russia is in an alter reality somewhere. He predicted Musk would be elected president. Musk also is in an alter reality somewhere.

Medvedev Gives His 10 New Year Predictions, Musk Calls 'Epic Thread' (substack.com)

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

He made these predictions on Dec. 26 for 2023. The former president of Russia is in an alter reality somewhere. He predicted Musk would be elected president. Musk also is in an alter reality somewhere.

Medvedev Gives His 10 New Year Predictions, Musk Calls 'Epic Thread' (substack.com)

Speaking of Elon Musk, he is, evidently, sabotaging the Ukrainian military again.

Elon Musk denies Ukrainian military access to Starlink to prevent WWIII - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

February 13, 2023

Rumor on the street is that Elon Musk is censoring the Ohio derailment environmental catastrophe on behalf of the Biden Administration. People are claiming that they can't upload pictures of it to twitter and that people posts are being shadow banned..