The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Armed right-wing vigilantes on patrol in Idaho, determined to defend the white citadel that is jerkwater Coeur d.Alene:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/06/rightwing-vigilante-armed-antifa-protests

Inspirational quote: “If you guys are thinking of coming to Coeur D’Alene, to riot or loot, you’d better think again. Because we ain’t having it in our town.”

Also in the town of just over 50,000 residents, almost five hours’ drive east from Seattle, storekeepers were reportedly boarding up shop windows on Tuesday night ahead of an antifa influx that never came, and for which there was no evidence. 

Edited by David Andrews

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Antifa has become a buzzword for the white power vigilantes and their elite backers. What a horrible joke, and how clever. It’s just like the Italian Red Brigades - commit terrorist acts and blame it on the left. Or Kristallnacht. 

Image may contain: 8 people, outdoor

90% of the soldiers on the first boats to hit the beach didn't live to see the end of the day. Look at those faces. Some of them never made it to 18. Never vote...d. Never loved a woman or a man, or owned a home.

Think about that

They paid the ultimate price for your freedom. You live your life the way you do because of them.

[Posted on Facebook today by a member]

Edited by Douglas Caddy

These Open Carry states are just bizarre.  That is why the NRA types hate California. 

The NRA has turned the USA into a Wild West show.

Almost as bad as those Right to Work laws, which really means, right to minimum wage laws.

Historians are now saying that Donald Trumps Bible-toting photo op last Monday is the moment that marked the beginning of the end of his Presidency.

That Bible was provided to him by his daughter, Ivanka.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8381977/Ivanka-Trump-carried-Bible-Donald-Trump-posed-1-540-Max-Mara-handbag.html

Ivanka Trump carried the Bible Donald Trump posed with in her $1,540 Max Mara handbag in infamous photo-op 'masterminded by Hope Hicks'

She was asked to carry it simply because she had her hand bag with her for the walk, DailyMail.com learned.

President Trump is facing an on-slot of criticism for posing in front of the boarded-up 104-year-old Episcopal Church in Lafayette Square, across the street from the White House, in a photo-op orchestrated by Trump adviser Hope Hicks.

Hicks has been identified as having helped hatch the plan for the staged event that saw police and National Guard forces facilitate by using tear gas and rubber bullets to clear away peaceful protesters.

When Donald Trump is finally pried from the fortified White House grounds seven months from now after suffering the worst election landslide defeat in American history, I wonder what he will think of his good old daughter, Ivanka then.

Steve Thomas

25 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The guy who wrote Nixon’s enemies list worked for Bell helicopter and had numerous connections to the CIA and Rockefeller interests via his fathers Coal Trust union busting days. He volunteered for the inauguration Commitee and transition team and managed to get a permanent position on Ehrlichmans staff when Nixon officially took over.

Does getting a White House job through the transition team seem familiar? 

He also conveniently died at the age of 57 before the congressional hearing started going full bore.

Nixon did not write the enemies list, George T. Bell did, but it sounds better if we say Nixon’s enemies list.

Nixon's worst enemy, Nixon, wasn't even on the list.

25 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Historians are now saying that Donald Trumps Bible-toting photo op last Monday is the moment that marked the beginning of the end of his Presidency.

That Bible was provided to him by his daughter, Ivanka.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8381977/Ivanka-Trump-carried-Bible-Donald-Trump-posed-1-540-Max-Mara-handbag.html

Ivanka Trump carried the Bible Donald Trump posed with in her $1,540 Max Mara handbag in infamous photo-op 'masterminded by Hope Hicks'

She was asked to carry it simply because she had her hand bag with her for the walk, DailyMail.com learned.

President Trump is facing an on-slot of criticism for posing in front of the boarded-up 104-year-old Episcopal Church in Lafayette Square, across the street from the White House, in a photo-op orchestrated by Trump adviser Hope Hicks.

Hicks has been identified as having helped hatch the plan for the staged event that saw police and National Guard forces facilitate by using tear gas and rubber bullets to clear away peaceful protesters.

When Donald Trump is finally pried from the fortified White House grounds seven months from now after suffering the worst election landslide defeat in American history, I wonder what he will think of his good old daughter, Ivanka then.

Steve Thomas

Ivanka has become radioactive in the wake of her carrying the bible in her $1,540 handbag:

Ivanka Trump rips ‘cancel culture’ after she’s dropped as commencement speaker

By Jon Levine

June 6, 2020

https://nypost.com/2020/06/06/ivanka-trump-calls-out-cancel-culture-after-being-dropped-as-speaker/

Edited by Douglas Caddy

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

Nixon's worst enemy, Nixon, wasn't even on the list.

But, at least, Nixon and Kissinger never built a 1.7 mile fence around their MAGA bunker... 🤥

White House almost completely surrounded by more than a mile of fencing

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-house-almost-completely-surrounded-by-more-than-a-mile-of-fencing/ar-BB158t5Y

8 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

But, at least, Nixon and Kissinger never built a 1.7 mile fence around their MAGA bunker... 🤥

That's true, but they were very different times. 

Since the NG have been withdrawn what do you think would happen if they removed the fence and other non-ordinary protection?  Is that what you are suggesting should be done? 

42 minutes ago, Kirk Ross said:

That's true, but they were very different times. 

Since the NG have been withdrawn what do you think would happen if they removed the fence and other non-ordinary protection?  Is that what you are suggesting should be done? 

Since you asked, I think Trump should condemn police brutality in the U.S., say, "Black Lives Matter," and tear down the stupid fence.

But he won't, because his disastrous political career has been predicated on white racist tribalism.  As he told the NFL owners after the murder of Alton Sterling, bashing Colin Kaepernick and the BLM protesters, "Lifts me."

This and the pandemic journal thread have had some great posts. Dave, you're on a bit of a roll, photo clips, about everything and I also like the Conan/ Trump Civil War a lot. William your stuff is day to day cogent, right on the pulse and I love your "Here to serve you".  picture.  Doug the  picture and the caption of, I assume you're talking about the soldiers approaching Normandy brings tears to my eyes. I'm a little younger, but like you,  I grew up with Nixon, and you make the right distinctions between him and Trump. And I love this quote shortly after from Dave. I wish I had thought of it. " I will give Nixon credit for being able to patch together shreds of honorability on occasion, if only for public show.  Trump only affirms that modern life is filth."  Keep it up!

I think I'm going to use all the 3 of the pictoral things I've mentioned from you guys, in a heavy Trump forum, but without  the Trump minion wacko conspiracy element we have here, but there are some critical thought impaired minions there as well, to be sure. Thanks!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

13 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

And I love this quote shortly after from Dave. I wish I had thought of it. " I will give Nixon credit for being able to patch together shreds of honorability on occasion, if only for public show.  Trump only affirms that modern life is filth."  Keep it up!

I used the phrase that Trump will be "leaving the place [America] as he expected to find it," which might have been a bit obscure.  It's from an old cartoon in the National Lampoon magazine, which I can't find on the web:

Panel 1: *Man walks into a sparkling clean restroom, with a sign that says, Please leave this place as you would expect to find it*

Panel 2: *Man leaves the restroom.  The sign is torn, the mirrors are smashed, and there's crap smeared on the walls.*

3 hours ago, David Andrews said:

I used the phrase that Trump will be "leaving the place [America] as he expected to find it," which might have been a bit obscure.  It's from an old cartoon in the National Lampoon magazine, which I can't find on the web:

Panel 1: *Man walks into a sparkling clean restroom, with a sign that says, Please leave this place as you would expect to find it*

Panel 2: *Man leaves the restroom.  The sign is torn, the mirrors are smashed, and there's crap smeared on the walls.*

Is this a metaphor for Rob Wheeler's posts?  🤥