The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Lara Trump could be facing 20 years in prison for inciting vigilante violence on Fox News: report

by Bob Brigham June 12, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/lara-trump-2653362450/

“Lara Trump could be in legal jeopardy after suggesting vigilante violence while being interviewed by Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro.

“"And I don't know what you tell the people that live at the southern border," she said. "I guess they better arm up and get guns and be ready — and maybe they're going to have to start taking matters into their own hands."”

And to think that, up until recently, this woman was running for U.S. Senator from North Carolina. Old Eric married well I see.

"Kill 'em all", I say. "Let's just round 'em all up and take 'em out in the middle of a field somewhere and have a mass shooting of our own". "That'll fix 'em".

"Want to fix crime in the big cities"? "Got a problem with your neighbor's dog pooping in your front yard? Call Lara Trump. She knows what to do

Steve Thomas

My question.  How does Rupert Murdoch get away with promoting this kind of stochastic terrorism in the U.S.?

We already witnessed the El Paso Walmart Massacre of Mexican American citizens of the U.S., shortly after Trump and Fox repeatedly blathered about Mexicans "invading our border."

IMO, something has to be done about Fox News serving as a mainstream media platform for stochastic terrorism.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

On 6/12/2021 at 9:50 AM, Richard Price said:

Just perusing the internet on a hot humid day at home and decided to read some of JFK's speeches.  I found this and thought some on the forum might not have seen/read this.  Our current politicians/lawmakers should have such a deep well thought out definition of what they stand for instead of just relying on labels with absolutely NO underpinnings.  In particular, if today's "liberals" could use the English language to define themselves in a similar manner (not just quoting JFK), they might be able to make inroads with those who are now repulsed by the title "liberal" because they don't understand the meaning and the context.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/liberal-party-nomination-nyc-19600914

Nice one Richard.  I really like that speech.  If the Kennedys had lived, they would not have let the GOP stamp out the word liberal.

"because, you know, a couple of hundred people assaulted law enforcement,"  What the hell has BLM got to do with the Capitol Insurrection?  They or antifa were not responsible for it.  It was several thousand of the chumps misled believers in the Big Lie.  And the dumb ass doesn't even think it should be investigated.  Unbelievable.  More faux news bs propaganda being spread.

Senator claims double standard in treatment of Capitol rioters vs BLM (msn.com)

13 hours ago, David Andrews said:

OMG!  New evidence.  We are saved.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-evidence-sparks-call-to-reopen-jfk-assassination-probe/ar-AAL29i3?li=BBnbfcL

New evidence sparks call to reopen JFK assassination probe

If the "new evidence" is being promoted by Phil Anschutz's Washington Examiner, it must be true... 🤪

The mob must be super powerful to carry out and cover up the hit for almost 60 years.  Wow.  But those Kennedys killed Marilyn, wow. ( How low can some authors go?)😢

Does he tell who killed Amelia Earhart, Elvis, and King Tut? If not, then I can write my book! ☺️

4 hours ago, Ken Davies said:

The mob must be super powerful to carry out and cover up the hit for almost 60 years.  Wow.  But those Kennedys killed Marilyn, wow. ( How low can some authors go?)😢

Does he tell who killed Amelia Earhart, Elvis, and King Tut? If not, then I can write my book! ☺️

Weren't they all killed by nefarious liberals-- horn dogs like RFK and Bill Clinton? 🤥

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-vote-capitol-police-gold-medals-insurrection-1601129

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado

• Michael Cloud, Texas

• Andrew Clyde, Georgia

• Warren Davidson, Ohio

• Matt Gaetz, Florida

• Louie Gohmert, Texas

• Bob Good, Virginia

• Paul Gosar, Arizona

• Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia

• Andy Harris, Maryland

• Jody Hice, Georgia

• Thomas Massie, Kentucky

• Mary Miller, Illinois

• Barry Moore, Alabama

• Ralph Norman, South Carolina

• Scott Perry, Pennsylvania

• John Rose, Tennessee

• Matt Rosendale, Montana

• Chip Roy, Texas

• Greg Steube, Florida

Remember their names.

Steve Thomas

The Washington Examiner just used Shaw's book to trash JFK and confuse the public about how he was killed.

Mark Shaw used to be part of the MSM and it looks like he wants back in.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/mark-shaw-denial-of-justice

Arizona voting data taken to so-called 'lab' in remote Montana

Anderson Cooper 360

"CNN's Gary Tuchman takes a closer look why Arizona voting data has been taken by truck to a property near Bigfork, Montana."

As Arizona Secretary of State. Katie Hobbs says, "You can't make this stuff up".

Steve Thomas