The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

10 minutes ago, Pete Mellor said:

Makes perfect sense now, Pete.

Apparently, the purpose of this entire "fraudulent" election is to lead Trump supporters to Jesus-- so that they, like Trump, will learn to more capably hoard wealth, defraud people, despise the poor, the sick, and strangers, (immigrants) while fomenting hatred against minority groups, sabotaging healthcare, and grabbing women by the p*ssy... 🤥

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

16 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Makes perfect sense now, Pete.

Apparently, the purpose of this entire "fraudulent" election is to lead Trump supporters to Jesus-- so that they, like Trump, will learn to more capably hoard wealth, defraud people, despise the poor, the sick, and strangers, (immigrants) while fomenting hatred against minority groups, sabotaging healthcare, and grabbing women by the p*ssy... 🤥

🤣!

Trump brutally mocked over plan to issue membership cards to loyal supporters

By John Wright August 05, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-cards/

"”We're about to launch our Official Trump Cards, which will be reserved for President Trump's STRONGEST supporters," the PAC wrote in the email, asking supporters to vote for their favorite of four proposed designs.

Those who voted by clicking on one of the four proposed designs were, naturally, redirected to a fundraising page.

"We recently met with the President in his Florida office and showed him four designs," the email continued. "Originally we were planning on releasing just one design, but when President Trump saw the cards on his desk, he said, 'These are BEAUTIFUL. We should let the American People decide - they ALWAYS know best!'" the email said.”

"All four of the designs say "Official Trump card" and bear the logo of his Save America PAC. They include the former president's signature above text saying, "Authorized by president Donald Trump," as well as a place for the name of the "member," along with an ID number and the date when their membership began."

“On Twitter, several users pointed out that the eagle on one of the designs bares an eery resemblance to the Reichsadler or "imperial eagle," which was combined with a swastika in the official German national emblem adopted by by Adolf Hitler.”

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

House GOP Campaign Chair Won’t Rule Out Backing Candidates Who Attended Jan. 6 Riot

At least two Republican congressional candidates were part of the mob that went to the Capitol to overturn the election results.

By Amanda Terkel

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tom-emmer-gop-campaign-candidates-riot-jan-6_n_610ac948e4b038cedb3af2e9

“There are at least two Republicans running for Congress who went to the Capitol on Jan. 6.Derrick Van Orden, who’s hoping to unseat Democratic Rep. Ron Kind in Wisconsin’s 3rd District, used leftover campaign funds from his 2020 run against Kind to travel to Washington for Trump’s “stop the steal” rally. Van Orden claimed that he never stepped foot on Capitol grounds on Jan. 6, but a photo from that day shows otherwise.

Van Orden has the backing of powerful House Republicans, including Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), Whip Steve Scalise (La.) and Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (N.Y.).

Republican Teddy Daniels, who is taking a shot at challenging Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-Pa.), was also at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and put up a video showing the crowd.

I am here. God bless our patriots. pic.twitter.com/RBqNoQkyC2
— Teddy Daniels for Congress (@DanielsCongress) January 6, 2021

If Daniels shot the video, he would have been well past the police barricades that the mob barreled through.

Daniels also ran in the 8th District in 2020, coming in second in the six-person GOP primary.”

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

"”We're about to launch our Official Trump Cards, which will be reserved for President Trump's STRONGEST supporters," the PAC wrote in the email, asking supporters to vote for their favorite of four proposed designs.

Those who voted by clicking on one of the four proposed designs were, naturally, redirected to a fundraising page.

"We recently met with the President in his Florida office and showed him four designs," the email continued. "Originally we were planning on releasing just one design, but when President Trump saw the cards on his desk, he said, 'These are BEAUTIFUL. We should let the American People decide - they ALWAYS know best!'" the email said.”

"All four of the designs say "Official Trump card" and bear the logo of his Save America PAC. They include the former president's signature above text saying, "Authorized by president Donald Trump," as well as a place for the name of the "member," along with an ID number and the date when their membership began."

“On Twitter, several users pointed out that the eagle on one of the designs bares an eery resemblance to the Reichsadler or "imperial eagle," which was combined with a swastika in the official German national emblem adopted by by Adolf Hitler.”

image.png.358c45f6378bcfdf86b0454e79cc725d.png

image.png.f9d39e971b9e9b1ac8e4254ed9f332e5.png

Steve Thomas

The poopoo image association and resemblance is uncanny...and creepy.

Trump has always presented a fascist bent.

That statement reportedly made by his former wife Ivana about him having but a few books, one of which was speeches by Hitler...rings true to me. I would also guess that Trump's father Fred was sympathetic to the same political and social views.

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

image.png.358c45f6378bcfdf86b0454e79cc725d.png

image.png.f9d39e971b9e9b1ac8e4254ed9f332e5.png

Steve Thomas

Steve,

This is creepy as hell.  More evidence of Trump using the old N-a-z-i propaganda playbook.

Ivana Trump told Vanity Fair years ago that Donald Trump used to keep a book of Hitler's speeches on his nightstand.

I was so disturbed by Trumpism a few years ago that I took University of Pennsylvania Professor Thomas Childer's  Great Courses course on the History of the N-a-z-i Empire.

Some people I know scoffed when I used to point out parallels between Trump's conduct and the propaganda techniques of Hitler and Goebbels-- e.g., vilifying minority groups, fear mongering about foreigners at the border, labeling the opposition press as fake news, "the Lugenspresse," etc.

Ultimately, as we all know, Hitler was able to quickly destroy a Constitutional democracy and establish a one-party, fascist police state.  By 1933 he was incarcerating opposition politicians and journalists at Dachau.

I still don't believe it could happen here, but who knows?

Was listening to this old pop song yesterday and was gob smacked how many of it's message phrases ring true as much today as they did 56 years ago.

Eve of Destruction

The Eastern world, it is explodin'
Violence flarin', bullets loadin'
You're old enough to kill but not for votin'
You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin'?
And even the Jordan river has bodies floatin'

But you tell me over and over and over again my friend
Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction

Don't you understand what I'm trying to say?
Can't you feel the fear that I'm feeling today?
If the button is pushed, there's no running away
There'll be no one to save with the world in a grave
Take a look around you boy, it's bound to scare you, boy

But you tell me over and over and over again, my friend

Yeah, my blood's so mad, feels like coagulatin'
I'm sittin' here just contemplatin'
I can't twist the truth, it knows no regulation
>>>>> Handful of Senators don't pass legislation <<<<<

>>>>>And marches alone can't bring integration
When human respect is disintegratin'
This whole crazy world is just too frustratin'<<<<<

And you tell me over and over and over again my friend

Think of all the hate there is in Red China
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama
Ah, you may leave here for four days in space
But when you return, it's the same old place
The poundin' of the drums, the pride and disgrace
You can bury your dead but don't leave a trace
Hate your next door neighbor but don't forget to say grace
And you tell me over and over and over and over again my friend
You don't believe we're on the eve of destruction
You don't believe we're on the eve of destruction

Songwriters: Barri Steve, Sloan P F
For non-commercial use only.

White House Plumbers series filming for HBO.  Production already halted for "unprofessional conduct":

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9869781/Filming-White-House-Plumbers-suspended-HBO-investigates-unprofessional-behavior-set.html

Seems to feature Woody Harrelson as our beloved E. Howard Hunt.

Edited by David Andrews

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

White House Plumbers series filming for HBO.  Production already halted for "unprofessional conduct":

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9869781/Filming-White-House-Plumbers-suspended-HBO-investigates-unprofessional-behavior-set.html

Seems to feature Woody Harrelson as our beloved E. Howard Hunt.

I hope the screenwriters for this series read Secret Agenda by Jim Hougan.

The last thing America needs is more mainstream media mythology.

Donald Trump shouldstick to his cult and the whole God, Savior, Second Coming thing.

He knows nothing about policy or what's good for the American people.

The country is moving on without him and he can't stand it.

A disgrace': Trump melts down on Mitch McConnell over infrastructure package

by Meaghan Ellis, AlterNet

August 07, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mcconnell-2654559174/

"It is a gift to the Democrat Party, compliments of Mitch McConnell and some RINOs [Republicans in name only], who have no idea what they are doing," he added.

Trump even included what appears to be a veiled threat toward current Republican lawmakers as he warned, "It will be very hard for me to endorse anyone foolish enough to vote in favor of this deal."

Republican lawmakers let out a collective yawn.

Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Wow.  I'd read a (very) little bit about the mob background but this takes if full circle.  Not only worth the read but recommended.

"KGB recruits . . . pride, arrogance, egotism, ambition or vanity (desired) characteristics."

Didn't know about "a bumbling gag of nincompoops" (you would have to believe the FBI is a . . .)