• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

W. I agree with you. i think Doug is greatly overestimating the Taliban as an international threat.

W: Both Dick Cheney and FBI Director Robert Mueller later testified that evidence implicating Osama Bin Laden in the 9/11 attacks "was never forthcoming."

What is the source of this? This was in some Senate Subcommittee hearing?

The reaction to this withdrawal is pretty much as I predicted. The outrage, the pressure on Biden. The people on the ground, the soldiers who previously fought, the same usual historian media "talking heads" weighing in in the news media. But now positively on the withdrawal, I am starting to hear more stories in reflection of what a miserable boondoggle this entire war was.

Despite Biden's claims a month ago, that there wasn't a complete fall to be reckoned with, at least anytime soon. I knew that was BS. But I thought that it might take a month rather than 10 days. Isn't that all the more reason that we shouldn't be there? Obviously the haste by which this has happened has produced some problems. The Taliban is prudent to appear moderate and cooperate with the evacuation. Why step on the tale of a tiger when the tiger's leaving?

I was hoping to  find the interview to post here of Jim Acosta with Jerry Brown on Saturday  where Brown praised Biden's actions as showing courage, and went into one of his good rants about the endless wars, hitting upon JFK, and the CIA's role in the Bay of Pigs briefly and pleading for these cycles of endless war to stop. I thought "not bad for an 83 year old!"

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Yes I remember that. I thought you might be confusing Cheney's statement as to Sadamm not being directly involved with 911, to Bin Laden. For Cheney to admit that, credibility wise,  would be in fact giving away his store. Maybe I missed it but have you found any evidence to back up your assertion that some of the alleged hijackers are still alive?

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

National poll has Biden down 7 points to 46.  I think it will go lower in the days ahead.

https://www.aol.com/news/biden-approval-drops-lowest-level-204709280-135711848.html

about as high as Donald the Orange ever got, yes?

Of course it will go lower, the military-industrial complex has yet to rewind their collective spring. They will, soon. Till then the media still carries the Donny TORCH. Today, one of my regular USnews sources landing page, has 14 stories on it, 8 were regarding Donald the Orange with picture, 3 regarding Biden (2 with picture), 1 story  regarding Pelosi with Gym Jordan picture (he may be playing hardball soon), and most Taliban related...and heavy emphasis on Dem guilt, as if Trump (and that great military mind of our who knows beloved ex-Sect'y of State) didn't negotiate the fall of Kabul... So who is next? Wonder if the Pakistanii's are getting nervous.

Donald owns MSM. I hope the old fart isn't wandering dementia halls. If so, why is the media throwing him to the political wolves? Simple, because it can!

Why has the media become THE story? Great this 24 hour news cycle!

Edited by David G. Healy
I need one?

1 hour ago, David G. Healy said:

about as high as Donald the Orange ever got, yes?

Of course it will go lower, the military-industrial complex has yet to rewind their collective spring. They will, soon. Till then the media still carries the Donny TORCH. Today, one of my regular USnews sources landing page, has 14 stories on it, 8 were regarding Donald the Orange with picture, 3 regarding Biden (2 with picture), 1 story  regarding Pelosi with Gym Jordan picture (he may be playing hardball soon), and most Taliban related...and heavy emphasis on Dem guilt, as if Trump (and that great military mind of our who knows beloved ex-Sect'y of State) didn't negotiate the fall of Kabul... So who is next? Wonder if the Pakistanii's are getting nervous.

Donald owns MSM. I hope the old fart isn't wandering dementia halls. If so, why is the media throwing him to the political wolves? Simple, because it can!

Why has the media become THE story? Great this 24 hour news cycle!

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

dPPL5Pl.png

Like most average American adults, I have simple questions regards our military interventions into the Middle East starting with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Pearl, etc.

Bush Jr. was just a policy promoting and signing off nationally acceptable name recognition mouthpiece and face these guys needed to carry out their agendas imo.

I think they actually thought GW was just a very dumb and easily controlled dupe.

Why do we have to leave tens of billions of dollars worth ( or more? ) of usable military hardware back in these countries we invade when we go? So our enemies reap the rewards?

How do we allow the puppet heads and the 5% elite of these countries to siphon off most of our 100's of billions we pump into these countries while we are there? Are there payoffs to American middle men involved in these siphoning scams?

No oversight for sure. Trillions spent like this. TRILLIONS!

For what?

What do we here back home get for all this foreign war incursion spending of our money?

Heck, do you realize how many schools, hospitals, city and road and rail rebuilding programs, jobs, national health care, elderly care, child care, teen drug care, water system rebuilding projects, college financial help, electrical grid updating, even fire and police funding projects those TRILLIONS would have paid for here at home?

I remember reading once of our loading C class military planes with billions of American dollars in CASH ( on pallets) to Iraq, to use to pay off Iraqi's to help us in our military agenda there.

Suitcases being loaded with cash and given to Iraqi's to get them on our side?

Why do we have to pay these people huge, huge money to help us?

If we truly relieved them of a brutal dictator and brutal oppression, you'd think they would be begging to help us...for free!

Why is it we can only get these liberated people to help us if we pay them obscene amounts of our tax payer funded monies?

Simple questions.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Ohio Republican Senate Josh Mandel on Wednesday called for increased gun ownership as a response to the "tyranny" of mask mandates.

Mandel made the remarks during an interview on Real America's Voice.

https://www.rawstory.com/josh-mandel-second-amendment/

"We need to have constitutional carry where patriots can carry a weapon anywhere," he said. "At the end of the day, the Second Amendment is about combatting tyranny from the government. We've got tyranny coming out of the White House with Biden. But we also have tyranny coming out of governor's mansions like right here in Ohio where this squishy establishment Mike DeWine is trying to push mask mandates and vaccine passports on the people."

Mandel added: "And that's why we have to arm up."

Shades of the American Civil War.

Why isn't this man in jail?

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Like most average American adults, I have simple questions regards our military interventions into the Middle East starting with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Pearl, etc.

Bush Jr. was just a policy promoting and signing off mouthpiece and face these guys needed to carry out their agendas imo.

I think they actually thought GW was just a very dumb and easily controlled dupe.

Why do we have to leave tens of billions of dollars worth ( or more? ) of usable military hardware back in these countries we invade when we go? So our enemies reap the rewards?

How do we allow the puppet heads and the 5% elite of these countries to siphon off most of our 100's of billions we pump into these countries while we are there? Are there payoffs to American middle men involved in these siphoning scams?

No oversight for sure. Trillions spent like this. TRILLIONS!

For what?

What do we here back home get for all this foreign war incursion spending of our money?

Heck, do you realize how many schools, hospitals, city and road and rail rebuilding programs, jobs, national health care, elderly care, child care, teen drug care, water system rebuilding projects, college financial help, electrical grid updating, even fire and police funding projects those TRILLIONS would have paid for here at home?

I remember reading once of our loading C class military planes with billions of American dollars in CASH ( on pallets) to Iraq, to use to pay off Iraqi's to help us in our military agenda there.

Suitcases being loaded with cash and given to Iraqi's to get them on our side?

Why do we have to pay these people huge, huge money to help us?

If we truly relieved them of a brutal dictator and brutal oppression, you'd think they would be begging to help us...for free!

Why is it we can only get these liberated people to help us if we pay them obscene amounts of our tax payer funded monies?

Simple questions.

Started back in the 20's-30's when Wall Street Banks got caught doing all sorts of "challenging" stuff with Gold $ bonds... Merchant Banks, the largest in America, some still exist. Dulles Bros sound familiar? Some of those Wall Street folks went under the wing of USGov't (OSS, later the CIA) these very bankers knew more about the financial dealings of every country around the globe, they had too, individual countries applied to Wall Street for loans (country specific gold dollar bond issues...hell, the NY exec's were our first international spies...America wrote the text book for this stuff...  the gold bond debacle did create  the SEC, which Joe Kennedy first headed up. Lot's and lots of money to be made by loaning (Wall St. gold bond banks) and USG awarding friends ridiculous amounts of money all at taxpayer expense. It's called foreign aid now... non-legalese: bribery. Which is a great, strategic idea if you're a US citizen, but not such a great idea if you're a US citizen *bondholder* Wall St. in bed with USG selling wares to unsuspecting American stock/bond holders... I wonder if Princeton and Yale have classes in this?

Most of those Gold $ bonds in the 20-30's went into default, billions upon billions of gold dollars. And....the US taxpayer picked up the tab. Some of those very bonds helped finance Hitler's war machine...  Hello Europa, hello WW2! And we sold millions upon millions to Japan, China and the Ruskies (the bonds faces belong in museums, absolutely great works off art... And ALL defaulted...

For the financially caring, a defaulted bond commission was established for the ripped off American investor (meaning those who guaranteed these financial instruments) the commission died a painfuly, slow death... A 20 year $1000 gold bond (expl's: German 1928 Dawes Bond/1930 Young Plan Bond) Allegedly guaranteed no less, value 1935: $5.00-$15.00 total on a *good* day, most days: $0.00 (on most bonds bi-annual bond redeemable coupons were $25 per coupon twice a year for 20 years. The banks who sold these bonds lost not one, red cent. And some banks had branch offices around the country who were forced to sell these bonds to the US depositor's . The bank branches enjoyed on hell of a discount..... and the guys sitting at the top came fully equipped in the black arts...

Frankly, it's a great story if you can plumb the depths... was there enough gold in Fort Knox to cover the damn things? Great question, it wasn't long thereafter the gold standard went bye-bye. It's been game on ever since...

No sweat, the little guy will take it in the shorts, shorts with the deepest pockets known to a banker. The unending stream of prefabricated *fool's* gold...

Didn't Kennedy fire one of those bankers. And threaten to bring back the gold standard?

The entire story is in the record, ya just got to put the pieces together...

3 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

Started back in the 20's-30's when Wall Street Banks got caught doing all sorts of "challenging" stuff with Gold $ bonds... Merchant Banks, the largest in America, some still exist. Dulles Bros sound familiar? Some of those Wall Street folks went under the wing of USGov't (OSS, later the CIA) these very bankers knew more about the financial dealings of every country around the globe, they had too, individual countries applied to Wall Street for loans (country specific gold dollar bond issues...hell, the NY exec's were our first international spies...America wrote the text book for this stuff...  the gold bond debacle did create  the SEC, which Joe Kennedy first headed up. Lot's and lots of money to be made by loaning (Wall St. gold bond banks) and USG awarding friends ridiculous amounts of money all at taxpayer expense. It's called foreign aid now... non-legalese: bribery. Which is a great, strategic idea if you're a US citizen, but not such a great idea if you're a US citizen *bondholder* Wall St. in bed with USG selling wares to unsuspecting American stock/bond holders... I wonder if Princeton and Yale have classes in this?

Most of those Gold $ bonds in the 20-30's went into default, billions upon billions of gold dollars. And....the US taxpayer picked up the tab. Some of those very bonds helped finance Hitler's war machine...  Hello Europa, hello WW2! And we sold millions upon millions to Japan, China and the Ruskies (the bonds faces belong in museums, absolutely great works off art... And ALL defaulted...

For the financially caring, a defaulted bond commission was established for the ripped off American investor (meaning those who guaranteed these financial instruments) the commission died a painfuly, slow death... A 20 year $1000 gold bond (expl's: German 1928 Dawes Bond/1930 Young Plan Bond) Allegedly guaranteed no less, value 1935: $5.00-$15.00 total on a *good* day, most days: $0.00 (on most bonds bi-annual bond redeemable coupons were $25 per coupon twice a year for 20 years. The banks who sold these bonds lost not one, red cent. And some banks had branch offices around the country who were forced to sell these bonds to the US depositor's . The bank branches enjoyed on hell of a discount..... and the guys sitting at the top came fully equipped in the black arts...

Frankly, it's a great story if you can plumb the depths... was there enough gold in Fort Knox to cover the damn things? Great question, it wasn't long thereafter the gold standard went bye-bye. It's been game on ever since...

No sweat, the little guy will take it in the shorts, shorts with the deepest pockets known to a banker. The unending stream of prefabricated *fool's* gold...

Didn't Kennedy fire one of those bankers. And threaten to bring back the gold standard?

The entire story is in the record, ya just got to put the pieces together...

Has anyone done a detailed comprehensive backstory of the development of what is today called the deep state?  The founding of the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, Edward Bernays, Allen Dulles meeting with George De Mohrenschild's dad in the Russian oil fields in the early 1920's?  The creation of the FBI.  The attempted coup on Roosevelt.  The OSS, it becoming the CIA, the Cold War developed at the behest of the military industrial complex all fostered by the east coast wall street establishment?  All carrying forward through the JFK Assassination to today?

55 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Has anyone done a detailed comprehensive backstory of the development of what is today called the deep state?  The founding of the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, Edward Bernays, Allen Dulles meeting with George De Mohrenschild's dad in the Russian oil fields in the early 1920's?  The creation of the FBI.  The attempted coup on Roosevelt.  The OSS, it becoming the CIA, the Cold War developed at the behest of the military industrial complex all fostered by the east coast wall street establishment?  All carrying forward through the JFK Assassination to today?

No, not that I know of. I did some freelance research for an author years back. His topic: Early Wall Street Bonds. Fascinating subject. Thought it would be dry as hell. I'd like to say pure Americana but, the Brit's had their slice of the international bond pie too. Our's gold, their's silver...

I am familiar with most of the names above. Not that interested in sidebar assassination stories or possible cast of assassination characters, It goes round and round and round -- most if not all would or should be dead, anyway. The Z-film and its tech aspects and more than one shooter (conspiracy) in DP capture my interest. 

Almost made it to NARA to view the original Zap film, but it never happened... good old Harry Livingstone was gonna get me in... Then the 6th floor caught wind, poof!

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron,

If you haven't read it yet, you would probably be interested in Russ Baker's history of the Bush family, Family of Secrets.  Prescott Bush's father, Samuel Bush, was an armaments contractor during WWI, and Prescott, himself, was involved for decades with his Wall Street associates (including the Dulles brothers) who established the CIA and the modern Deep State.  I have heard conflicting accounts about whether Prescott was involved in the 1934 coup plot against FDR, but he was, certainly, a close friend of the DuPont family.  And, as we all know, Prescott's son, GHWB, went to work for Allen Dulles after graduating from Yale.

Family of Secrets was hailed by the blue blood Gore Vidal as "one of the most important books of the past ten years."

https://www.amazon.com/Family-Secrets-Americas-Invisible-Government/dp/1608190064/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3J8CANICG8JTP&dchild=1&keywords=family+of+secrets+by+russ+baker&qid=1629385226&sprefix=Family+of+Secrets%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-1

Edited by W. Niederhut