• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Oh my God, here's the 10,473rd reference to Trump and cronies for poor Ben! (Was that the number? , I lost count

It's just like steady drops of rain. Will it ever stop?

The 1/6 Committee now has e-mails between Eastman and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas's wife, Ginnie Thomas. Is that why they postponed?

I don't know Ben, it sounds like your show trial committee might be passing within 40 feet of you!

Oh,I'm sorry another lost reference to the lead stories of the day. Always having your finger on the pulse, I see now you're actually going full on MSM (except of course for the lead story!) with the Texas Latin voter piece I saw on CNN, and I assume Fox too?

heh heh

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/06/15/ginni-thomas-john-eastman-emails/

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

10 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

No offense, but my experience here is that people with more and greater conspiracy theories DON'T have more fun!

I just watched the Warriors take the best defensive team in the league, the Celtics and pester them to the point they could barely dribble!

I used to be able jawbone some sports with Cliff here, and he was also good at calling out nonsense, and there's never been more.

GO WARRIORS!

But did you watch the Colorado Avalanche beat Tampa Bay in Game One of the Stanley Cup Finals on Wednesday night?

I was a Celtics fan when I lived in Boston during the Larry Bird years, but I haven't followed the NBA much in recent years.  

I remember watching an NBA Championship game years ago between the Celtics (Bird, McHale, Parrish, et.al.)  and the "show time" L.A. Lakers in a bar in Venice Beach.  I was the only Celtics fan in the bar, and everyone turned and glared at me when I accidentally cheered for the Celts.  (I subsequently kept very quiet.)

As for the Warriors, I'm a big fan of Steve Kerr.  Great player, coach, and human being!

Edited by W. Niederhut

I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I do love the American sports. Of course in this continent, when are Canadians ever winning in hockey anymore?

Being a proud Warrior fan. I think the 2017 Warrior with KD, was the greatest of all time. They were 16-1 in the playoffs. And in my mind, had the #2 and #3 best player in the world!

But of course KD will never be happy, or secure. Even amidst his greatest years, he took out 5 twitter accounts to anonymously answer the riff raffer naysayers on twitter! What can you do?!

heh heh

Yes, Kerr is a great, world conscious, human being!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

7 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I do love the American sports. Of course in this continent, when are Canadians ever winning in hockey anymore?

Being a proud Warrior fan. I think the 2017 Warrior with KD, was the greatest of all time. They were 16-1 in the playoffs. And in my mind, had the #2 and #3 best player in the world!

But of course KD will never be happy, or secure. Even amidst his greatest years, he took out 5 twitter accounts to anonymously answer the riff raffer naysayers on twitter! What can you do?!

heh heh

Yes, Kerr is a great, world conscious, human being!

Since this is a conspiracy theory forum, I'll 'fess up.

I have long believed that Steph Curry is a cyborg sent from the future to end the Lakers' dynasty... 🤥

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Matt-

Are you suggesting a corporate-state censorship team decide what can be on the internet? A Ministry of Truth? 

You realize this is a slippery slope...better put, an icy precipice. 

BTW, Elon Musk says 20% of Twitter accounts are bots. 

Question: What, if any, is the harm of all these bots spewing on Twitter? 

If Twitter is to be censored, what else should be censored? 

On 6/16/2022 at 2:53 AM, Robert Burrows said:

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

-Gen. Smedley Butler 

Wow!

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Are you suggesting a corporate-state censorship team decide what can be on the internet? A Ministry of Truth? 

Didn't say that anywhere, did I Ben?

Pointing out specific people that have a pathological predisposition for spreading untruth is part of my freedom of speech.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Didn't say that anywhere, did I Ben?

Pointing out specific people that have a pathological predisposition for spreading untruth is part of my freedom of speech.

Matt-

I am glad to hear you oppose internet censorship. 

The M$M also spews untruths, and distortions constantly.

And slant by omissions are huge, huge, huge.  

Just grin and bear it, I say. 

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:
12 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Expand  

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Matt-

Here's the way I see it Ben. It should be illegal to yell fire in a movie theater. Similarly, it should be illegal to say untrue incendiary remarks in any social medium that is widely broadcast.

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Maybe what twitter should do is warn people that they are reading the tweet of a person known to spread lies.