The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

If you want something more substantive dig into this work...its ongoing but even this first study has pretty well consumed my life for the last three years:

https://www.explorescu.org/post/scu-publishes-uap-pattern-recognition-study-of-the-us-military-atomic-warfare-complex

Larry - it’s good to know you are looking into this. I have your book btw. Question for you is - what about currently? Do you think the phenomena is extraterrestrial?

Just now, Paul Brancato said:

Larry - it’s good to know you are looking into this. I have your book btw. Question for you is - what about currently? Do you think the phenomena is extraterrestrial?

Paul our team is worked hard on maintaining a tight focus on "Intentions", with a first look at the military domain.  The first paper out is a pattern study and the following paper will apply intentions/indications analysis to prioritize the a series of scenarios related to the military domain.  The first paper is some 64 pages, the second will be close to 50 and is going into peer review now - as you can see from the first one this is a very rigorous process. 

As to your question, we have tried not to prejudice our studies and have avoided the question of "origins", just looking at intentions in one specific domain - the model we have developed can be used to study other domains of course, for those willing to devote the level of effort required.

Once we finish our studies in this first area I would be more comfortable speculating about origins; what I can say at this point is that there certainly is firm indication of intelligence associated with UAP activity, with focused intentions and that the unidentified intelligence involved certainly has a very good grasp of atomic physics, and both military and peaceful applications - and they appear to have had a monitoring program in place which detected and responded to our first effort to move from scientific inquires into major radioactive materials production.

I would also add that the UAP activities we see currently, as far as we can see them, as related to the Naval test and exercise areas off both our coasts, are very much in line with the monitoring of advanced weapons monitoring that the UAPs conducted when the first ICBMs went into operation and then again when MIRV warheads were introduced. 

Today it appears the focus is on anti-satellite capabilities and our most advanced aerospace surveillance systems...which up to now have been associated with AEGIS cruisers. And interestingly the UAP flight capabilities seen now are pretty much the same as reported by the Air Force in the initial years of Air Force interceptor engagements with UFOs.

-- my usual long winded and conservative answer..grin... Larry

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 4:29 PM, David Josephs said:

Has everyone seen this image captured within the last few days?

Has this been vetted Doug?

https://www.tiktok.com/@challengereality_/video/7219157405932850450

UFOfrompropplane.thumb.jpg.d36225f850e0e1fd8ee1b8cdf5e47ac3.jpg

Good one David. I’d like to know the answer too.

Its could be a Festo Air Ray.  The overall video may be real or not.  Otherwise the UAPs have decided they like the Festo look...

https://www.festo.com/us/en/e/about-festo/research-and-development/bionic-learning-network/highlights-from-2006-to-2009/air-ray-id_33851/

Edited by Larry Hancock

On 4/15/2023 at 3:57 PM, Larry Hancock said:

If you want something more substantive dig into this work...its ongoing but even this first study has pretty well consumed my life for the last three years:

https://www.explorescu.org/post/scu-publishes-uap-pattern-recognition-study-of-the-us-military-atomic-warfare-complex

LH...will you be viewing the new movie on Oppenheimer coming out into the main theaters soon?

Would like to read your review of it.

I absolutely plan on viewing the movie and will comment on it - for science fiction fans I would certainly recommend reading The Oppenheimer Alternative by Robert Sawyer, its a great alternative history treatment but also has some very solid stuff on Oppenheimer, Groves and Los Alamos.

Edited by Larry Hancock

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 4:29 PM, David Josephs said:

Has everyone seen this image captured within the last few days?

Has this been vetted Doug?

https://www.tiktok.com/@challengereality_/video/7219157405932850450

UFOfrompropplane.thumb.jpg.d36225f850e0e1fd8ee1b8cdf5e47ac3.jpg

Now THIS is an intriguing photo.

One of the clearest one's I have ever seen.

Yes, who the heck took this picture.