The Education Forum

Kamala Harris and the RFK assassination

On 8/15/2020 at 1:36 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

William, this is exactly what I was driving at.

Obama’s record on Libya was a disaster but he avoided another such disaster in Syria when he tamped down on the regime change hawkishness of Clinton, Patraeus and Panetta.

The negotiated removal of 93% of Syrian chemical weapon stockpiles deserves recognition.

And let's not lose sight of the last step in the grand, pre-9/11 Neocon/PNAC plan-- taking out Iran...

October surprise: Will war with Iran be Trump’s election eve shocker?

Could covert war with Iran become overt before November 3rd?

https://www.salon.com/2020/08/16/october-surprise-will-war-with-iran-be-trumps-election-eve-shocker_partner/

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-we-re-going-to-take-out-seven-countries-in-5-years-starting-with-iraq-and-then-syria-wesley-clark-65-49-13.jpg

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

You missed any context from my post Kirk, which had zero to do with Stalin or any Clendenin, Sr., Jr., or the 3rd.

I mentioned Thomas Fortune Ryan. 

There is an existing thread on the Ryans. Doug Caddy knew one of the Ryans. You associated some sort of conspiracy theory about Ryan that you imagined I was trying to push.

I know how sensitive you can be about certain subjects.  Maybe you can complain to the moderators again.

Tell them I hurt your feelings.

I think this one was for Cliff, who I have on ‘ignore’.

Cheers 

9 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I have both Cliff and Kirk on ignore. Those are the only two. Both are ponderously thick.

When I see them mention my name in a response to another person here, sometimes I respond by quoting the post, which is why it went to you.

Ahh ok, makes sense Robert. I think i’ll just stay clear of democrat / republican debates, passions are running high and though I am fond of the USA and have read a lot about its history, it’s not my country and it looks very different from the outside. 

Cheers

Chris

Regarding the thread topic.  I wonder if possibly as AG before she ever spoke publicly about the RFK assassination she might have been warned.  This is something you don't want to go into if you want to continue your career.  It's a federal matter.  Some of her comments on the subject sound kind of I don't know, evasive, maybe deflective even obfuscation?

New York Times headline today:

Pelosi to Recall House for Postal Service Vote as Democrats Press for DeJoy to Testify

The House will cut short its summer recess to consider legislation that would counter changes at the Postal Service that critics say undermine casting ballots by mail.

On 8/15/2020 at 11:17 AM, Jeff Carter said:

Any pretence to progressive or enlightened standing by CV has been cancelled

We’re all students of hidden history here.

I actually pulled one off.

My legacy will stand when the names of my detractors are but dust in the mouths of the dead.

14 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I understand putting people on ignore.

Cliff,

I've always said, it's not too bad when you talk to yourself.

And, it's even not too bad when you start answering yourself.

It's when you start ignoring yourself that you have a problem.

"What did you say?"

"I'm not talking to you."

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Cliff,

I've always said, it's not too bad when you talk to yourself.

And, it's even not too bad when you start answering yourself.

It's when you start ignoring yourself that you have a problem.

"What did you say?"

"I'm not talking to you."

Steve Thomas

Steve, there’ve been times I’d been better off if I’d put myself on ignore — handicapping sports.

9 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

We’re all students of hidden history here.

I actually pulled one off.

My legacy will stand when the names of my detractors are but dust in the mouths of the dead.

The Wikileaks project established a radical non-violent direct action platform designed to level the playing field between the people at large and self-serving elite interests. It has been, in other words, a rather “punk rock” activity. Wikileaks detractors and now persecutors represent exactly these self-serving elites, with an attendant track record of lies and mendacity. It is therefore disappointing that you have, by choosing to endorse the narratives of Assange’s persecutors,  allied yourself with such retrograde evidence-free positions.

Hey Jeff,  I remember Jim use to scold the forum by saying " I can't believe no one here has even said anything about"-- something that was happening like Alex Jones getting kicked off of Facebook!

So Jeff,  I'm wondering if you're slipping. How come you haven't  mentioned anything  about Kevin Clinesmith pleading guilty to making false statements? I can imagine that story spread like a wild fire throughout every nook and cranny of Canada,  from the Yukon Gold country to the tundra town of Yellowknife!  At least for now, it looks like the contagion of the American "Deep State" is being temporarily held in check. I can only imagine an horrendous weight taken off the shoulders of you and your countryman. Right?

Please share your thoughts!!!