The Education Forum

Kamala Harris and the RFK assassination

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

As a Slovenian-American, (my mother's parents emigrated to the U.S. from Ljubljana in 1905) I finally have to break my four year silence about my Slovenian home girl, Melania.

I'm disappointed with her.   My hunch is that most Slovenes feel the same way.  They recently burned down a statue of her in Slovenia.

My mother's family were New Deal Democrats, like former Senator Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) whose mother was Slovene.

They all loved FDR and, as Roman Catholics, they thought JFK practically walked on water.

Melania probably knows very little about the history of Slovenian immigrants to the U.S.  Demographically, they are most similar to Italian-Americans, (and, in fact, many Italians from northeastern Italy are ethnic Slovenes.)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

As a Slovenian-American, (my mother's parents emigrated to the U.S. from Ljubljana in 1905) I finally have to break my four year silence about my Slovenian home girl, Melania.

I'm disappointed with her.   My hunch is that most Slovenes feel the same way.  They recently burned down a statue of her in Slovenia.

My mother's family were New Deal Democrats, like former Senator Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) whose mother was Slovene.

They all loved FDR and, as Roman Catholics, they thought JFK practically walked on water.

Melania probably knows very little about the history of Slovenian immigrants to the U.S.  Demographically, they are most similar to Italian-Americans, (and, in fact, many Italians from northeastern Italy are ethnic Slovenes.)

My favorite Slovene...Goran Dragić of the Miami Heat!

image.jpeg.a5f6bdaea22171803d62b440f2a778ab.jpeg

21 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

My favorite Slovene...Goran Dragić of the Miami Heat!

image.jpeg.a5f6bdaea22171803d62b440f2a778ab.jpeg

Luka Doncic and a number of Slovenian basketball players have played in the NBA, along with many guys from the other former Yugoslav republics-- Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, and Macedonia.

The Denver Nuggets All Star center, Nikola Jokic, is from a village in Serbia.

The last time I checked, there were more NBA players from the former Yugoslavia than from any other foreign country in the world.  The NBA has been thoroughly Balkanized.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 1:48 PM, Robert Burrows said:

California's attorney general (Kamala Harris) said that even if there were a second gunman, Sirhan Sirhan hasn't proven his innocence.

CNN February 4, 2012

https://www.cnn.com/2012/02/04/justice/california-sirhan-rfk/index.html

Imagine that, a former DA who believes that the accused must prove themselves innocent. I thought it was the other way around, that the prosecution has to prove the man is guilty. 

I suppose that happened in this case, but that's only because at the trial all of the variables were not exposed. Had all of the variables been visible and not suppressed, we would probably have had a different outcome. 

Undeniably Sirhan was in that kitchen and he was holding a gun. But let's not ignore the coroner's report and what that tells us. Case closed, and by inference we can determine that Sirhan was merely a prop, meant to stand and hold a gun. "He must be guilty, right?"

Kamala Harris is an abomination and she represents everything that is wrong with politics. From xxxxing her way to the top via Willie Brown to siding constantly on the wrong side of justice.

Trump might be a small-fingered vulgarian ... yes, it's true. And she's just as disgusting in her own way. 

On 8/21/2020 at 11:09 AM, Kishan Dandiker said:

As an Brit, I'm pretty surprised the members of this forum are so invested in this election. Don't most people on here believe JFK's death allowed for coup to take place in the US? Why would you have any faith in the system at all, whether it be Republicans or Democrats? Apart from a few good politicians such as Thomas Downing, Richard Schweiker, Gary Hart etc., most in the major parties have not looked to conduct a proper investigation or have actively blocked efforts to do so. 

I have zero faith in it and find both parties and their candidates equally appalling. However, there are many folks who are diehard political partisans, their very identity is defined by their party alignment. The entire world is a political construct that doesn't represent reality in any way, and they argue from a position entrenched in that fantasy-world.

1 hour ago, Richard Booth said:

Imagine that, a former DA who believes that the accused must prove themselves innocent. I thought it was the other way around, that the prosecution has to prove the man is guilty. 

I suppose that happened in this case, but that's only because at the trial all of the variables were not exposed. Had all of the variables been visible and not suppressed, we would probably have had a different outcome. 

Undeniably Sirhan was in that kitchen and he was holding a gun. But let's not ignore the coroner's report and what that tells us. Case closed, and by inference we can determine that Sirhan was merely a prop, meant to stand and hold a gun. "He must be guilty, right?"

Kamala Harris is an abomination and she represents everything that is wrong with politics. From xxxxing her way to the top via Willie Brown to siding constantly on the wrong side of justice.

Trump might be a small-fingered vulgarian ... yes, it's true. And she's just as disgusting in her own way. 

Geez... What utterly absurd "false equivalence."

If you think Trump is merely a "small-fingered vulgarian," you have a great deal to learn about America's severely deranged Sociopath-in-Chief.

Have you read any books about Trump-- e.g., Fire and Fury, or the more recent publications by Bolton, Mary Trump, Michael Cohen, Woodward, et.al.?

Actually its worse than that Richard.

Lisa Pease told me that Harris was desperate to turn back the Dusek/Pepper petition.  It was so well reasoned, and so well backed up with evidence, that she turned to--and I really hope Lisa is wrong about this-Mel Ayton for help.

If you read Lisa's book, she has a nice small section on what Harris did. 

In reading the Dusek/Pepper petition, Sirhan would have been out if that would have been argued before a court.  

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Actually its worse than that Richard.

Lisa Pease told me that Harris was desperate to turn back the Dusek/Pepper petition.  It was so well reasoned, and so well backed up with evidence, that she turned to--and I really hope Lisa is wrong about this-Mel Ayton for help.

If you read Lisa's book, she has a nice small section on what Harris did. 

In reading the Dusek/Pepper petition, Sirhan would have been out if that would have been argued before a court.  

Jim,

If we use Kennedy Assassination Truther-ism as a sort of "single issue" criterion in judging Donald Trump and Kamala Harris, what do you make of Trump using the GHWB Presidential discretion rider to block the full Congressionally-mandated release of the JFKA records in October of 2017 and April of 2018?

Flip a coin as to which is worse.

The Cruz thing was just a kind of abuse of information and a total disregard for the facts.  Roger Stone fostered it through Judith Baker.  And then gave it to Trump.  It did not fly at first.  In Cohen's book he says that Trump decided to go on TV to make it more public and he did and it worked.  Even though its not him in the picture.

Harris did not want to be stuck as being the person who caused Sirhan to be set free.  And she did not want to be the person who explained why he should be set free since she thought that would hurt her career.  But it also fit in with the kind of AG she was, a law and order Dem.

20 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

I have zero faith in it and find both parties and their candidates equally appalling. However, there are many folks who are diehard political partisans, their very identity is defined by their party alignment. The entire world is a political construct that doesn't represent reality in any way, and they argue from a position entrenched in that fantasy-world.

Partisans and ideologues will be the fall of your great country unfortunately. Maybe it’s just Caronavirus blues but I’m just not bothered by politics anymore. Spending my time reading books on this topic and others. Much more enjoyable.

21 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

The fallacy of this all-too-prevalent "Both Sider-ism" is the false assumption that there are no true facts pertaining to matters of public policy, or valid ethical precepts, and that both sides in "partisan" political disputes are equally erroneous.

It's an absurd concept-- as if, for example, there are no valid scientific facts or moral principles supporting the wearing of masks during the COVID pandemic, or reducing the burning of fossil fuels to prevent climate change!

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Flip a coin as to which is worse.

The Cruz thing was just a kind of abuse of information and a total disregard for the facts.  Roger Stone fostered it through Judith Baker.  And then gave it to Trump.  It did not fly at first.  In Cohen's book he says that Trump decided to go on TV to make it more public and he did and it worked.  Even though its not him in the picture.

Harris did not want to be stuck as being the person who caused Sirhan to be set free.  And she did not want to be the person who explained why he should be set free since she thought that would hurt her career.  But it also fit in with the kind of AG she was, a law and order Dem.

I didn't know the whole Ted Cruz dad in the picture/involved with Oswald thing was fostered by Roger Stone, through Judith Baker.  That's very interesting.  Another enlightening bit of information in a bigger picture.

I wrote more about this on another thread and linked to my original article about it.

It really began with Wayne Madsen, and Stone picked it up there.