The Education Forum

Oliver Stone interviewed on his (and Jim's) new documentary film(s)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that is interesting

Citation from article

“Trump, don’t xxxx with the CIA or they will destroy you.”

===

If Trump is going to coward mode, explain that God is on this ride and that will incinerate Trump and Zionist stooge Schumer,  the CIA, and a whole lot more.

Schumer and his first temple's mossad gang is very easy to connect with deuterium and very long running deuterium and health concealment issues.  Crimes Against Humanity, these are !

Deuterium issues will come out,  Masonic Criminals in CIA, FBI, DOJ will come out.

And the world will recognize the Revelations issues arising rapidly.

The World will speak for God and the punishments will become major.

The world will also take note that Trump signed the Vaccine mRNA death warrants for Vaccines that infect Spikes and killing too many people.   They will also so find out the deuterium overloads in the food chain set the US up for these death by virus issues, both due to China sources and the mRNA sources.

There will be no turning back, time won't wash these issues away----they will become part of Revelations come to life.   God has a low tolerance for Criminals.

CIA and a lot more will cease to exist !

Edited by Jim Phelps

It looks like he is building some momentum for the premiere.

Three days of JFK at Cannes?

Can you imagine?

12 hours ago, George Govus said:

It Cannes happen here!

IMO, it's a very important Cannes opener... 🤥

Interesting interview.  My two favorite Oliver Stone lines here were the ones about; 1) historians ignoring the de-classified JFKA data, and 2) John Kennedy, Jr. reminding Stone of Hamlet.

Edited by W. Niederhut

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

"The pic has not screened to U.S. buyers yet so that deal could get done later in the fest."

Oliver Stone’s ‘JFK Revisited’ Doc Sells Widely For Altitude – Deadline

Interesting interview with Oliver Stone, Ron.  Thanks for posting this.

I didn't know that Platoon had been such a low budget production that was original thought of as a B movie project.

But I wish the interviewer had asked Stone some questions about the history of JFK and the new JFK film.

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Interesting interview with Oliver Stone, Ron.  Thanks for posting this.

I didn't know that Platoon had been such a low budget production that was original thought of as a B movie project.

But I wish the interviewer had asked Stone some questions about the history of JFK and the new JFK film.

If I remember right Stone struggled for years finding financing to produce Platoon, written based on his own experiences in Vietnam.

But I didn't know the current "pic" had not been yet screened to (potential) U.S. buyers yet so that deal Could get done later at the fest.  Key word, Could.

This article is not much different from the one I found earlier.  But, I know next to nothing about the film industry.  "CCA Media Finance are co-representing North American distribution rights".  So CCA is negotiating with potential U.S. buyers/distributors regarding where and how it will be seen, and, the price?  On behalf of Stone et al.  (?).

Oliver Stone's 'JFK Revisited' Documentary Sells Wide at Cannes - Variety

Its CAA

Creative artists Agency

They are one of the big three, along with ICM and William Morris.

If you can believe it, someone is making a documentary right now about Oliver and the whole JFK struggle back in 1991 and 92.

It was an accident.  I just got off the phone with him and told him: you might be riding a ten foot wave.

There is a clip from the film here:

https://deadline.com/2021/07/oliver-stone-mainstream-docs-propaganda-pieces-us-empire-in-fear-revisiting-jfk-assassination-cannes-1234790181/

In the short clip you've got Mantik and Wecht and some talk on the single bullet theory.

The narration is Whoopi Goldberg, which I thought was a horrible choice when I first heard it. After some thought I think that it's probably a good choice to pick a person with a warm relatable voice, it may be compelling to an audience to hear a person they can relate with and trust delivering the facts rather than some kind of anonymous "voice of authority" type of narrator.

This is just the beginning. When people watch what we did with CE 399, no one will ever believe that pile of BS again.

Dale Myers will be thrown on the junkpile.

PS Richard, I think she as a good narration voice.