The Education Forum

COUP IN DALLAS

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/25/2021 at 8:12 PM, Anthony Thorne said:

I think I read Ian Griggs' book on the DPD was forthcoming from Lancer.

Early 2021 I had communication with Ian's son Steve Griggs on the subject of Ian's unfinished works on the DPD.  Steve agreed that Ian's manuscript should be published and I passed Steve's e-mail address to Larry H for Lancer to pursue.

If Larry sees this post he will give an update.

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

The parenthesis makes me think it’s the source of the info, possibly someone in DPD. 

PauI: I agree the word may contain information about the person in DPD associated with bringing the rifle to the building. What would I give for deciphering the word in brackets.

Late edit:

In the process of cleaning the diary pages, I spotted a possibility that the word in brackets was actually a repetition of the word "Duvall" (or maybe "D. with") 4 lines above the word of interest. Here is a cleaned version of the November 20 record. It is a cropped record, there are 2 more lines above the lines shown here.

nov20_section-5.jpg?resize=219,219

While it may be my subjective interpretation, I see a possibility that "Duvall" (or "D. with" ?) in the top line was also written in the bottom line, in brackets. 

nov20_dwith-1.jpg?resize=219,219

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Hard to view the last letter as an X, but good thought, and who knows. If it’s not ‘prix’ but Duval, who is Duval? It does look like the same on top and bottom of the note. Could it be Duvalier? 

the authors were very upset when they saw the quality of these images in the book btw. 

The book proposes that "Duvall" (if it is Duvall) refers to Judge Jesse C. Duvall from Fort Worth. However, as De Mohrenschilds were in Haiti on November 20, it is more likely that Duvall actually means Duvallier.

There is a dash after "DPD" in November 20 record, and it seems that the writer used to put a dash both infront and after a phrase. Thus, "(Duvall)" may be unrelated to the critical phrase "riffle into building - yes/ok/DPD". 

Edited by Andrej Stancak

I don’t think the two unknowns at the beginning and end of the notation are the same. The first one looks like it starts with a D, the last one a P. First one looks like Dorothy to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Judyth Baker posted this on Facebook yesterday:

A very important book about the Kennedy assassination has arrived - COUP IN DALLAS - by the late Hank P. Albarelli, Jr. A careful and intelligent investigator, Albarelli's discovery of the daybook of a ubiquitous CIA operative -- Jean Perre Lafitte -- cements what I have been telling you for years --that Lee really did go to Mexico City, that he did not go alone, and that he was betrayed by the CIA to take the blame for Kennedy's assassination. My great hope in 2021 was to get EVERYTHING I knew about Lee's trip to Mexico City recorded in Austin, Texas, in August, but when that didn't pan out, most of my burden of knowledge reached those of you who experienced the proceeds of the 9th JFK Assassination Conference this past November in Dallas. The information is also in my updated book, Lee Harvey Oswald and Me, as well as in the DVD set of the Conference, both of which are now available (just go to the end of this post to see how to order!) There was not enough room in my original book, Me & Lee, for all that I had to say, and in 2010 I did not have supporting documents to back me up, but I do now.
Files have been released and witnesses have been found
to support what I have been saying. Since Lee Harvey Oswald and Me was at the printer's months before Albarelli's book was published, it has been a pleasure to find that the two books complement each other. Combined, LHO and Me and COUP IN DALLAS give you a 360 degree view of the Kennedy assassination from both Lee Oswald's viewpoint (who knew he was in great danger) and from Lee Oswald's handlers in the CIA (who believed Lee was a clueless patsy). There are a few assumptions made by Albarelli and his co-authors, who finished his book when he died
of a stroke, which we will discuss, below, but all-in-all, Coup in Dallas reveals stunning new details that fit well with what Lee Oswald told me. Here is a list of some of the many interesting new revelations.
1. Albarelli got to know Viola June Cobb, the attractive CIA asset working in Mexico City in 1962-1963, so well that she almost became a family member. He trusted her entirely, which in a lesser man might have been a fatal flaw, but Albarelli uses caution regarding Cobb's information. Cobb supports Elena Garro's story of seeing Lee Oswald at Silvia Duran's "twist party" in Mexico City --as do I.
2. The daybook, some state, might not be authentic, based on some entries that seem to be written in a different, sloppier hand. This doesn't bother me, because when I'm in a hurry, my handwriting can be sloppy, too. LaFitte's cryptic entries look authentic to me, I wish to make clear. Indeed, I'm writing this critique to support Albarelli's book (and of necessity, must use some quotes and show a photo to establish context). LaFitte's entries tell the world many truths, such as that Lee Oswald went to Mexico City.
3. In my book, the mysterious Albert Osborne is involved with Lee's trip to Mexico City. It's the same in LaFitte's notes.
4. In my book, Lee seems to have pretended to check in at the Comercial Hotel, but he told me he actually checked in at a Quaker hostel -- from which he immediately moved -- when the expected hand-off of the bioweapon did not take place --to a good hotel. LaFitte has Oswald meeting Thomas Eli Davis at the Luma Hotel. The fine researcher Dick Russell has supporting information.
5. Lee mentioned what had to be Red Bird Airport regarding his escape plans, and so did LaFitte, concerning using Red Bird for the esape purposes of the assassins on Nov. 24. Had Lee been with them, they surely would have arranged to kill 'the Commie.'
6. Lee Oswald and I were hired in 1963 by Standard Coffee (of Wm. B. Reily Coffee Company) in New Orleans, and were involved some three months there, where Lee worked as a maintenance man. In 1962, Pierre LaFitte (under the name Jean Martin) also worked for three months for Standard Coffee (of Wm. B. Reily Coffee Company) in New Orleans --also as a maintenance man.
7. Albarelli says "Both Reily and ...(Ed) Butler were close to CIA Assistant Director Charles Cabell" of the CIA, adding that Butler was the founder of INCA, when both Butler and Dr. Alton Ochsner were INCA's actual founders. Albarelli avoids all mention of Ochsner, despite Ochsner's close involvement with his friend Clay Shaw and the Trade Mart, which are often center-stage in the book.
8. On May 10, 1963, the day Lee and I began work at Standard Coffee/Wm. B. Reily, LaFitte was ordered to 'tail' Lee Oswald. (For how long?). Lee and I met only briefly at Standard that day, after which Lee and I separated to work in our respective departments. After work, we went by bus to 4905 Magazine Street, Lee's new apartment, and did some cleaning there. Nobody followed us: we were very alert for that. One of LaFitte's aliases was "Louis Hidell." "Hidell" and "Hideel" were aliases used or referred to, by Lee. Perhaps the "tailing" began on the 11th, when Marina arrived from Irving, Texas, compliments of Ruth Paine. "T" (Apparently Tracy Barnes -- an important figure in the CIA) ordered LaFitte to take on this task. At this time, LaFitte was working as a renowned Chef in New Orleans. As such, he could only tail Lee in the mornings, when Lee was often working with Banister or doing errands, when not at Reily's. Weekend mornings, Lee was with his family. Our work on The New Orleans Project never occurred in the morning. LaFitte thus did not discover the true extent of the relationship between me and Lee.
9. Lee told me that CIA spymaster James Jesus Angleton was actively keeping track of him, and that Angleton didn't trust him because he didn't come back from Russia in a coffin. LaFitte,"who would become a close friend" of Angleton (p. 95), frequently mentions Angleton's ongoing interest in Lee Oswald.
10. Many intriguing connections are seen in LaFitte's entries, involving the CIA, FBI, the military, Big Oil, JFK's indiscretions involving exotic call girls,and JFK's friends and outspoken enemies, with Allen Dulles doing business as usual within the CIA. despite having been fired by JFK. There are a hundred unexpected links to convenient suicides, murders, MKULTRA, Project Artichoke, Projects Paperclip and Mockingbird, poopoo's, John Birchers and corrupt Dallas police.
11. Though the CIA leads the plotting, LaFitte also guides us to Gen. Willoughby and Gen. Edwin Walker, William Buckley and media propaganda, the Bobby Baker scandals, H. L. Hunt, religious leaders, many of Ochsner's oil millionaire friends, the Mafia (of course), and anti-Castro contract agents, plus Hoover's hatred of JFK driving the cover-up, with the Dallas Police cooperating in framing Lee Oswald -- and much more.
12. It was well known that Marina Oswald, who spoke only Russian well, had to have a translator after the Kennedy assassination, in order to be questioned abut her husband. Revealed here, for the first time, we learn that the Dallas Police picked up CIA asset Ilya Manantov at his home to do the translating for Marina at 12:20 pm -- ten minutes before Kennedy was assassinated. Amazing.
13. The reader comes away with the realization that the Coup in Dallas involved a wide array of movers and shakers, yet curiously missing is LBJ himself, as if the nation's most ambitious politician was but a mere onlooker. Nor is the Secret Service mentioned much.
Even so, the book brings us closer and closer to the truth as good researchers get access to this new information and to what hasn't yet been destroyed.
14. The assassination plot was supposedly called "LANCELOT."
Lee Oswald was described as a "pigeon"and a patsy whose 'wings would be clipped.' He would take the blame. Marina was to have special controllers, to make sure she cooperated.
15. It is disappointing that COUP IN DALLAS shows a timeline for Lee Oswald that relies solely on what The Warren Commission gave us. For example, "March 25 LHO retrieves the rifle and revolver at the P.O." We now know there is no evidence whatsoever that this event actually occurred. The rifle and revolver were ordered at different times, but somehow arrived on the same day, and the record for the pickup -- supposedly by Oswald-- was 'lost' and the Post Office had no "Hidell" listed to allow "Oswald" to get the rifle and revolver. The reporting Post Office official was an FBI informant. The money order for the rifle had a '4th quarter 1963' number instead of a lower '1st quarter 1963' number and was never stamped as cashed by the bank.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: COUP IN DALLAS is a hardcover book, well-bound, with 677 pages, with fewer typos than LHO AND ME, but hobbled by poor photos of LaFitte's entries (these can be enhanced, to be legible, and I will post one for you under "comments."). A photo of one of the subjects is also missing. The paper quality is low. The content, however, is astonishing. Published by Skyhorse and can be found wherever books are sold.
LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND ME is a hardcover book with 586 pages, on coated, archival quality paper with over 100 good photos, with 8 full pages in color. There is a whole paragraph repeated and there are a number of typos, which will be corrected in later reprints, but it contains information unavailable in any other book about the Kennedy assassination, with new witnesses and evidence. Published by Silver Bullet Publications and can be obtained from me by sending $40 to JFKConference@yahoo.com using PayPal. It will also soon be offered on Amazon.
You can obtain the 2021 Conference DVD set now -- by sending $40 to JFK Conference@yahoo.com using PayPal.
If you live in a foreign country, please add $20 ... if you live in Australia, please send $60 EXTRA (sorry, SHIPPING COST IS $79, SO $60 MORE THE BEST i CAN AFFORD TO DO FOR YOU-- they insist!).
If you own both Albarelli's book and mine, plus Ed Haslam's Dr. Mary's Monkey and James Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable, your JFK Assassination library will have the complete story of how our country was ruined.
Thank you for your support, your love and your concern! We must obtain the full truth, for our country has been greatly weakened and its very nature has been changed by terrible events that are truly UNSPEAKABLE.
There wasn't room in Me & Lee to cover all I wanted you to know, but LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND ME comes closer. Me & Lee has biographies on all the main players and many background details in end notes, printed on ordinary paper, while LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND ME has important updates, new evidence, new witnesses and incidents which had been edited out of ME & LEE to save space, and is printed on archival-quality paper, with superior photos, many in color. Together, both books make an amazing set.
If you want BOTH books --over 1,100 pages -- send $55 to jfkconference@yahoo.com, using PayPal.
As we enter 2022, we must realize that the CIA and other secret agencies have a death-grip on the truth. As Christ said, the truth sets you free. With your help, I will continue to bring you the truth, to the best of my ability. Here's to freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom from medical tyranny, and freedom of thought, in a world where humanity itself is now at risk of lifelong enslavement by the privileged few.

On 1/1/2022 at 10:13 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Andrej,

If the last letter is an X, the French word for "prix" is cost, or price.

image.png.b510333d7195172bf8fd2a14ec60718e.png

Steve Thomas

While the first word on the top left may very well be "Rifle" could it also maybe be "arrive."

To me, the first letter looks as much like an "A" as an "R."

If the second letter in the top left word is an "i" as in "R - i - fle" it looks completely different than the "i" in  the next word "into" and the two distinct "i's" in the third top right word "building."

Also if the last letter in the top left word is an "e" it's sure a tough one to figure.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Paul, Joe and Andrej,

I can confirm that the Lafitte datebook entry dated November 20 reads in full: 

Lamy—Filiol—at

hotel (names)

—Call Storey, Duval,

DeM.—

—Rifle into building—

yes/ok/DPD

(Duvall)

I can provide the relevant narrative, on request, for those who may not be interested in ordering the book.

(apologies for formatting glitches. I think I have a learning curve ahead of me on this forum.)

Edited by Leslie Sharp

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Lamy—Filiol—at

hotel (names)

—Call Storey, Duval,

DeM.—

—Rifle into building—

yes/ok/DPD

(Duvall)

I can provide the relevant narrative, on request, for those who may not be interested in ordering the book.

(apologies for formatting glitches. I think I have a learning curve ahead of me on this forum.)

Hi Leslie.  Welcome to the forum.  We've commented on each others posts a few years back on Jeff Morley's JFKFacts website where I posted under the name Ronnie Wayne.  I always enjoyed your comments there and look forward to many more here.  Ron 

I’m happy to see you here Leslie. It’s curious to me that Judyth Baker made no reference to either Jack Crichton or Otto Skorzeny, important clues in Coup in Dallas. Well, no one wants to entertain the possibility that Skorzeny was part of this, or that Jean Souetre might actually have worked with Skorzeny in Spain or actually been in Dallas on Nov 22, 1963. Everyone seems to think the French Connection was disproven many years ago, and that is understandable, because when the story broke it was quickly subverted with endless questions about aliases and the Houston dentist, and by jailed Christian David, who named his own set of French assassins that didn’t pass close inspection. I hope I have that right. Others think Souetre was more of a PR person for OAS, that he never actually visited the US, per Bud Fensterwald, to meet Walker and Bannister. And of course Walker and Oilman Hunt get a free pass too these days. And I’ll add that the CIA’s eventual admission that QJWIN was Jose Maria Andres Mankel is taken as gospel, despite the clear evidence that the moniker referred to an operation, or at least several operatives, one of whom may have been Jean Pierre Lafitte, and another Skorzeny himself. Aliases abound. Mankel was someone, but there is no independant corroboration for that individual. 

10 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Lamy—Filiol—at

hotel (names)

—Call Storey, Duval,

DeM.—

—Rifle into building—

yes/ok/DPD

(Duvall)

That "- Call Storey".  Rang a bell.  Storey Lane from Irving to west Dallas, named after ? ? ?  A business man, a real estate developer?  Google didn't help.  What was that first name?  Jack?  No.  Robert . . .

TexasBar.com | Robert G. Storey Sr.

Then there was this, which gets a little deeper.  Storey was there when Warren questioned Ruby.  Think he knew Mayor Cabbell and General Cabbell?  Wade without a doubt.  LBJ . . .

11 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I’m happy to see you here Leslie. It’s curious to me that Judyth Baker made no reference to either Jack Crichton or Otto Skorzeny, important clues in Coup in Dallas. Well, no one wants to entertain the possibility that Skorzeny was part of this, or that Jean Souetre might actually have worked with Skorzeny in Spain or actually been in Dallas on Nov 22, 1963. Everyone seems to think the French Connection was disproven many years ago, and that is understandable, because when the story broke it was quickly subverted with endless questions about aliases and the Houston dentist, and by jailed Christian David, who named his own set of French assassins that didn’t pass close inspection. I hope I have that right. Others think Souetre was more of a PR person for OAS, that he never actually visited the US, per Bud Fensterwald, to meet Walker and Bannister. And of course Walker and Oilman Hunt get a free pass too these days. And I’ll add that the CIA’s eventual admission that QJWIN was Jose Maria Andres Mankel is taken as gospel, despite the clear evidence that the moniker referred to an operation, or at least several operatives, one of whom may have been Jean Pierre Lafitte, and another Skorzeny himself. Aliases abound. Mankel was someone, but there is no independant corroboration for that individual. 

Paul, can you provide more info on the Houston dentist? I have not heard anything about that story.