• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/29/2022 at 8:40 AM, Chris Davidson said:

Don't care for moving comparisons.

Cloning is an alternative.

Let me try it this way.

My guess is that neither of the obvious two women is PrayerPerson.

But, PrayerPerson might be between them (dark short sleeved shirt) as I have hinged PrayerPerson's left elbow and arm, although the left arm from the Willis photo is at a greater downward angle.

It also seems like you can see part of the shoulder sleeve attached to the left arm.

Added on Edit: Or, that is the right arm of the woman behind the opened glass door but it looks somewhat low to be hers.

Elbow.gif

Phil Willis Slide # 21

Phil_Willis_Slide_#21.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 1:16 PM, Gerry Down said:

Hi Gerry, I just found this video on Youtube and came here to post it, but you beat me to it, it appears.

I thought the video was pretty damning!

The person is clearly too wide to be LHO in my opinion. After seeing the woman in that video, I'd be willing to put money down it was her. I've heard about the controversy but never really looked into it. This reminds me of  George HW Bush supposedly at the TSBD, I've seen a photo that debunks it and shows it's an optical illusion.

I just watched before this; "The Bling of Lee H Oswald" it got into a Harvey and Lee theory. The guy's YouTube channel is interesting it's got that kino early pre google YouTube vibes about the videos.

Edited by Matthew Koch

12 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Hi Gerry, I just found this video on Youtube and came here to post it, but you beat me to it, it appears.

I thought the video was pretty damning!

The person is clearly too wide to be LHO in my opinion. After seeing the woman in that video, I'd be willing to put money down it was her. I've heard about the controversy but never really looked into it. This reminds me of  George HW Bush supposedly at the TSBD, I've seen a photo that debunks it and shows it's an optical illusion.

I just watched before this; "The Bling of Lee H Oswald" it got into a Harvey and Lee theory. The guy's YouTube channel is interesting it's got that kino early pre google YouTube vibes about the videos.

It's a very well put together video with a catchy song. He's quiet the artist 😃

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you two guys, Gerry and Matt, are being sarcastic.

If you are not, you completely missed the point of the video.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

I hope you two guys, Gerry and Matt, are being sarcastic.

If you are not, you completely missed the point of the video.

I don't understand. The video is saying that prayerman is actually an elderly looking woman in a green coat. And makes a convincing case that she is.

Gerry, no its not.  I guess you do not know the history behind the guy washing his car.

11 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Gerry, no its not.  I guess you do not know the history behind the guy washing his car.

It's been a long time since I watched that video of the guy washing the car so you're right, I've forgot what that is about now.

Care to remind me and others on here about it so we can better understand what the video is trying to get at?

This whole little film is satiric, but one has to know something about the personages.

The guy washing his car in Sanabel Florida was one of the first to promote the idea that Prayer Man was really a female--I think Pat Speer was actually the first.  And the people at ROKC went after him with abandon, that is why Stan Dane's book is displayed  prominently. In fact, you can see whole threads about their dispute with him at ROKC.

Edited by James DiEugenio

30 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

This whole little film is satiric, but one has to know something about the personages.

The guy washing his car in Sanabel Florida was one of the first to promote the idea that Prayer Man was really a female--I think Pat Speer was actually the first.  And the people at ROKC went after him with abandon, that is why Stan Dane's book is displayed  prominently. In fact, you can see whole threads about their dispute with him at ROKC.

So the video is trying to say that the guy washing his car was correct all along while the "prayerman is Oswald" crowd were wrong.