The Education Forum

New video of the alleged Umbrella Man stating that the JFK limousine stopped plus other witnesses

I do believe Witt is the Umbrella man and the Umbrella was symbolic and not part of a shooter team. I find it interesting he was making the same analogy that General Lemay was on the Cuban Missile tapes. I wonder if the dark complected guy with the fist was doing something similar. That guy appears to talking into a microphone afterwards and looks like he has something like that in his back pocket. BUT.. This stuff is like the plane that hit the pentagon where if you don't have enough information a researcher's speculation can be dangerous territory like Groden & OJ's shoes. I remember reading in 'Destiny Betrayed' Vol. 1 that Gordon Novel could be the guy. I like to focus on the media people like Bill O'Reilly who have used this stuff as what appears to be gaslighting crazy people to help muddy the case up. Bill's Killing Kennedy is pretty humorous if anyone else has read it. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

I do believe Witt is the Umbrella man and the Umbrella was symbolic

I have two questions.

1. If it was such common knowledge that JFK was bugged by the sight of an umbrella that even a random Dallas office worker knew it, why wasn't this type of umbrella protest more common during JFK's other public appearances?

2. Wasn't Chamberlain's umbrella usually closed and the iconic images of him show him using a closed umbrella as sort of a walking stick or cane?

8 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

I do believe Witt is the Umbrella man and the Umbrella was symbolic and not part of a shooter team. I find it interesting he was making the same analogy that General Lemay was on the Cuban Missile tapes. I wonder if the dark complected guy with the fist was doing something similar. That guy appears to talking into a microphone afterwards and looks like he has something like that in his back pocket. BUT.. This stuff is like the plane that hit the pentagon where if you don't have enough information a researcher's speculation can be dangerous territory like Groden & OJ's shoes. I remember reading in 'Destiny Betrayed' Vol. 1 that Gordon Novel could be the guy. I like to focus on the media people like Bill O'Reilly who have used this stuff as what appears to be gaslighting crazy people to help muddy the case up. Bill's Killing Kennedy is pretty humorous if anyone else has read it. 

Matthew,

I agree about the flechette theory and gaslighting. In fact, I think both the Bill O’Reilly and Tink Thompson videos are elaborate strawman arguments in different ways.

Neither of them addresses the Umbrella Man and the Dark Complexioned Man considered as a pair, which is the real conundrum to be deciphered. Each one considered separately can be argued away with some – though not much – plausibility. But not both together.

The problem with strawman arguments, as with all non sequiturs such as ad hominems and so forth, is that they are self-defeating. The fact that Tink Thompson focuses on UM in isolation from his “partner in crime”, DCM, is an admission that the deeply suspicious pas de deux of UM and DCM cannot be laughed off as easily as he laughs off UM alone.

Edited by John Cotter

So, the matter of the DCM and UM sitting down next to each other on the grassy knoll border curb close enough to hold hands and hug ( lots of open room on that curb ) seconds after the shootings means nothing?

Some family members and couples dropped down next to each other during and after the shootings.

However, the DCM and UM were supposedly not even friends and were many feet apart "before" the shootings. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

10 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

So really the only proof you have that he is umbrella man is his own testimony and comparing grainy photos.  Wow, if only we could apply that same logic standard to the rest of the evidence.   But lone nutters don’t do they?    

I gotta agree with this. “Undoubtedly” seems like a hell of a stretch considering the available evidence. 

12 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Just a micro-second before JFK is hit in the head, you can see the limo almost come to a stop...then BAM!

Joe,

If you single-step though the Z frames one by one, you will discover that  the limo did not slow down right before the shot to the head. At least not according to the film. The camera stays locked onto the movement of the car, and you see things in the background constantly move by.

If anybody wants to see this for themselves but doesn't have software for single-stepping, here's how to do it with a web browser:

1. Load frame 300 from Costello's list of Zapruder frames :
    https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z300.jpg
  2. Then increment to the next frame by changing z300 to z301 in the URL address bar of the browser and hitting the Enter key. (You may want to begin with a later frame like z305 so you don't need enter so many frames.) Repeat this process until reaching z313 (or later).
  3. To single-step through the frames, simply hold the Alt key down while hitting the Left-Arrow or Right-Arrow keys.

9 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I have two questions.

1. If it was such common knowledge that JFK was bugged by the sight of an umbrella that even a random Dallas office worker knew it, why wasn't this type of umbrella protest more common during JFK's other public appearances?

2. Wasn't Chamberlain's umbrella usually closed and the iconic images of him show him using a closed umbrella as sort of a walking stick or cane?

11 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

I do believe Witt is the Umbrella man and the Umbrella was symbolic and not part of a shooter team. I find it interesting he was making the same analogy that General Lemay was on the Cuban Missile tapes.

1. I would like to look into Mr Witt and see if he has any interesting connection like Mr. Zapruder does. The second part is of my quote is why I find it interesting, because Chamberlin is what I think the people who killed JFK thought of him. I don't think it was a coincidence that Mr. Witt was right there with that umbrella at that moment. 
I've been to Dealey Plaza twice and I don't think you would need someone to signal something like that to say a knoll shooter. 

2. Yes, it is a common bespoke practice in London to carry an umbrella as both a walking stick and also to keep your appearance dapper & not to ruin your expensive leather shoes when it rains. IDK if this has been posted yet but Russ Baker, interviews John Simkin who says it was not associated with Neville Chamberlin in England. https://whowhatwhy.org/video/jfk-umbrella-man-more-doubts/

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

1. I would like to look into Mr Witt and see if he has any interesting connection like Mr. Zapruder does. The second part is of my quote is why I find it interesting, because Chamberlin is what I think the people who killed JFK thought of him. I don't think it was a coincidence that Mr. Witt was right there with that umbrella at that moment. 
I've been to Dealey Plaza twice and I don't think you would need someone to signal something like that to say a knoll shooter. 

2. Yes, it is a common bespoke practice in London to carry an umbrella as both a walking stick and also to keep your appearance dapper & not to ruin your expensive leather shoes when it rains. IDK if this has been posted yet but Russ Baker, interviews John Simkin who says it was not associated with Neville Chamberlin in England. https://whowhatwhy.org/video/jfk-umbrella-man-more-doubts/

Again, he was not there as a signal but a distraction or diversion.  

• 3 months later...

Regarding Umbrella Man, something I recently came across & I believe has not been mentioned before in this thread...

In the 1960 Democratic convention that 'polecat' Johnson had attacked JFK as being "the son of a Chamberlain umbrella man!" who thought "Hitler was right."  (From Robert Caro, 'The Years of Lyndon Johnson, vol IV: The Passage of Power'.)