Bill Brown

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

A common sense, fact-filled response to DiEugenio's nonsense:

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2022/

Really? Sounds a lot like the rantings of a hormonally challenged twelve year old to me. I don't know what the beef is between the two (don't care either) but calling it a common sense response is rich.

The tone of his screed subtracts from the arguments presented. I assume he wants them viewed as in good faith. He claims to be be informing the uninitiated but that's clearly not the intent. It seems to me he's written it to hurl insults larded with his opinions (regardless of their validity) at JD and others.

Childish is being kind.

1 hour ago, Bob Ness said:

Really? Sounds a lot like the rantings of a hormonally challenged twelve year old to me. I don't know what the beef is between the two (don't care either) but calling it a common sense response is rich.

The tone of his screed subtracts from the arguments presented. I assume he wants them viewed as in good faith. He claims to be be informing the uninitiated but that's clearly not the intent. It seems to me he's written it to hurl insults larded with his opinions (regardless of their validity) at JD and others.

Childish is being kind.

Ha, agreed! Reads like a schoolboy “telling” on someone in class!

BTW, Dalek uses JD’s name 50 times-yes 50 times in his diatribe. Talk about repetition……

42 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

Ha, agreed! Reads like a schoolboy “telling” on someone in class!

BTW, Dalek uses JD’s name 50 times-yes 50 times in his diatribe. Talk about repetition……

Yep, but Dale says it's only 43, according to Jim it's over 57.

Well, the books are there to be studied, and people will make up their mind.

It's not all about Dale and Jim, it's also about all others

There is a difference : "teaching" vs. "dictating"

What I have been reading in replies is more about dictation unfortunately, it's like the "how dare you have doubts..." speeches.

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

Dale Myers criticizes the Stone's/DiEugenio documentary for ignoring the Tippit murder. That's just plain stupid. Once it is established that Oswald was set up for, but didn't kill, Kennedy, why would one even consider the possibility of Oswald being the true killer of Tippit?

But even if one does consider the unlikely possibility Oswald killed Tippit, take a look at all the problems with that proposition:

IMPORTANT THINGS “WITH MALICE” LEFT OUT:  by M.T. Douthit

1. Witness Domingo Benavides’s very detailed description of the killer, which didn’t match Oswald. (6 H 450-451)

2. Witness Helen Markham’s 11/22/63 description of the killer, which didn’t match Oswald. (CD 5, p. 79)

3. Markham passed out on the scene. She “fainted three or four times” before the lineup. ("The Other Witnesses", The New Leader, 10/12/64)

4. Markham was given sedatives before the lineup. (“A Lawyer’s Notes on the Warren Commission Report”, ABA Journal, Jan. 1965)

5. Markham kept passing out during the lineup. (20 H 587)

6. The famous 6 times (!) Markham affirmed under oath that she didn’t recognize anyone in the lineup. (3 H 310)

7. Markham was referred to by Warren Commission counsel members as “an utter screwball”, “utterly unreliable”, “full of mistakes”, “contradictory”, and “worthless”. And despite this, Norman Redlich declared: “The Commission wants to believe Mrs. Markham and that’s all there is to it.” (Joseph A. Ball debate, 12/4/64; Inquest by Edward Jay Epstein, pp. 134-135)

8. Witness William Scoggins picking the wrong photo in a photo lineup. (3 H 335)

9. Scoggins could not ID Oswald as the killer when shown a photo by the FBI. (CD 5 p. 77)

10. In the Friday lineups, Oswald was thrown in with three men in dress attire! (7 H 127, 233, 236, 240)

11. In the Saturday lineup, Oswald was thrown in with two teenagers and a Hispanic! (7 H 200, 245)

12. The men in the lineups did not resemble Oswald. (2 H 281; 7 H 168, 179)

13. Warren Commission counsel Eisenberg saying on the record “there is a slight problem here” with the ballistics evidence. (3 H 473)

14. Warren Commission member Boggs asking on the record: “What proof do you have though that these are the bullets?!” (3 H 477)

15. The shells are not listed on the police report. (24 H 260)

16. The shells weren’t entered into evidence for 6 days. (24 H 253, 332)

17. Witness Domingo Benavides being unable to identify the two shells in evidence as the ones he found that day. (24 H 415)

18. Witnesses Barbara and Virginia Davis being unable to identify the other two shells in evidence as the ones they found that day. (24 H 414)

19. Sergeant W. E. Barnes’s initials disappearing from the two Benavides shells. (7 H 275-276)

20. Officer C. W. Brown’s initials disappearing from the two Davis sisters shells. (7 H 251)

21. Officer C. N. Dhority’s initials disappearing from the two Davis sisters shells. (ibid.)

22. Marina Oswald not being able to identify the (gray) jacket in evidence. (1 H 122)

23. Witness Helen Markham affirming she had never seen the jacket in evidence before. (3 H 312)

24. Witness William Scoggins, when shown the jacket in evidence, said, “I thought it was a little darker.” (3 H 328)

25. Witness Barbara Davis affirming the killer wore “a black coat”, and when shown the jacket in evidence and asked if it was the one worn by the killer, she replied, “No.” (3 H 347)

26. Witness William Arthur Smith affirming the killer wore “a sport coat.” (7 H 85)

27. Witness Ted Callaway thought the jacket worn by the killer “had a little more tan to it” than the one found. (3 H 356)

28. Witness Warren Reynolds affirming the killer wore a “blueish” jacket. (Rush to Judgment by Mark Lane, p. 201)

29. The jacket in evidence was only sold in California and Philadelphia—both where Oswald had not been as a civilian.

30. Witness Mrs. Donald Higgins saying: “He [the killer] definitely was not the man they showed on television.” (The Girl on the Stairs by Barry Ernest, pp. 86-87)

31. Witness Jimmy Burt saying: “The man I saw kill Tippit was not Lee Harvey Oswald. I got a good look at him...I’m sure it wasn’t Oswald. It just didn’t look like him.” ("New Evidence In JFK Assassination Debunks Findings of The Warren Commission", National Enquirer, 1968)

14 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

A common sense, fact-filled response to DiEugenio's nonsense:

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2022/

Are you folks ever going to deal with the ARRB evidence that proves that on the night of the autopsy, the autopsy doctors positively, absolutely determined via extensive probing that the back wound had no exit point, that the first two drafts of the autopsy report did not claim the throat wound was an exit wound for the bullet that struck the back, and that the autopsy doctors were aware of the throat wound much earlier than they later claimed?

We now know that the autopsy doctors did probe the back wound, with fingers and with a probe, that they removed the chest organs so they could see where the tract went, that they turned the body several ways and angles to facilitate the probing, that they could see the probe pushing against the lining of the chest cavity, and that they could see that the wound tract did not penetrate the chest cavity. That's when Finck turned to Sibert and O'Neill and said the back wound had no exit point. And now we know that others at the autopsy were aware of this as well, including one medical technician who witnessed the probing and who could see the probe pushing against the lining of the chest cavity.

Lipsey and Ebersole both confirmed that the autopsy doctors learned of the throat wound during the autopsy, not the next day as they later claimed. Lipsey revealed that the autopsy doctors attributed the throat wound to a fragment from the head shot because they had already established that the back wound had no exit point. Rankin's comment about the throat wound during the 1/27/64 WC executive session confirms Lipsey's account: Rankin mentioned that the autopsy report said a head-shot fragment caused the throat wound. Rankin apparently was looking at the second draft of the autopsy report. We know from multiple sources that the first draft of the autopsy report did not attempt to explain the throat wound and said the back wound had no exit point. Only the third version of the autopsy report said the back-wound bullet exited the throat.

When are lone-gunman theorists going to come grips with this historic information, which has been known for over a decade now?

Edited by Michael Griffith

Jim Jenkins who was standing in front of JFK's body as Humes was probing the back wound said he could see the tissue pressing against the back lining of the lung cavity as a result of Humes' probing the wound. In other words, the bullet path stopped. he also says the top of the lung was not bruised. 

13 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Dale Myers criticizes the Stone's/DiEugenio documentary for ignoring the Tippit murder. That's just plain stupid. Once it is established that Oswald was set up for, but didn't kill, Kennedy, why would one even consider the possibility of Oswald being the true killer of Tippit?

But even if one does consider the unlikely possibility Oswald killed Tippit, take a look at all the problems with that proposition:

1. Witness Domingo Benavides’s very detailed description of the killer, which didn’t match Oswald. (6 H 450-451)

2. Witness Helen Markham’s 11/22/63 description of the killer, which didn’t match Oswald. (CD 5, p. 79)

3. Markham passed out on the scene. She “fainted three or four times” before the lineup. ("The Other Witnesses", The New Leader, 10/12/64)

4. Markham was given sedatives before the lineup. (“A Lawyer’s Notes on the Warren Commission Report”, ABA Journal, Jan. 1965)

6. The famous 6 times (!) Markham affirmed under oath that she didn’t recognize anyone in the lineup. (3 H 310)

7. Markham was referred to by Warren Commission counsel members as “an utter screwball”, “utterly unreliable”, “full of mistakes”, “contradictory”, and “worthless”. And despite this, Norman Redlich declared: “The Commission wants to believe Mrs. Markham and that’s all there is to it.” (Joseph A. Ball debate, 12/4/64; Inquest by Edward Jay Epstein, pp. 134-135)

8. Witness William Scoggins picking the wrong photo in a photo lineup. (3 H 335)

9. Scoggins could not ID Oswald as the killer when shown a photo by the FBI. (CD 5 p. 77)

10. In the Friday lineups, Oswald was thrown in with three men in dress attire! (7 H 127, 233, 236, 240)

11. In the Saturday lineup, Oswald was thrown in with two teenagers and a Hispanic! (7 H 200, 245)

13. Warren Commission counsel Eisenberg saying on the record “there is a slight problem here” with the ballistics evidence. (3 H 473)

14. Warren Commission member Boggs asking on the record: “What proof do you have though that these are the bullets?!” (3 H 477)

17. Witness Domingo Benavides being unable to identify the two shells in evidence as the ones he found that day. (24 H 415)

18. Witnesses Barbara and Virginia Davis being unable to identify the other two shells in evidence as the ones they found that day. (24 H 414)

19. Sergeant W. E. Barnes’s initials disappearing from the two Benavides shells. (7 H 275-276)

20. Officer C. W. Brown’s initials disappearing from the two Davis sisters shells. (7 H 251)

21. Officer C. N. Dhority’s initials disappearing from the two Davis sisters shells. (ibid.)

22. Marina Oswald not being able to identify the (gray) jacket in evidence. (1 H 122)

23. Witness Helen Markham affirming she had never seen the jacket in evidence before. (3 H 312)

24. Witness William Scoggins, when shown the jacket in evidence, said, “I thought it was a little darker.” (3 H 328)

25. Witness Barbara Davis affirming the killer wore “a black coat”, and when shown the jacket in evidence and asked if it was the one worn by the killer, she replied, “No.” (3 H 347)

26. Witness William Arthur Smith affirming the killer wore “a sport coat.” (7 H 85)

27. Witness Ted Callaway thought the jacket worn by the killer “had a little more tan to it” than the one found. (3 H 356)

28. Witness Warren Reynolds affirming the killer wore a “blueish” jacket. (Rush to Judgment by Mark Lane, p. 201)

29. The jacket in evidence was only sold in California and Philadelphia—both where Oswald had not been as a civilian.

30. Witness Mrs. Donald Higgins saying: “He [the killer] definitely was not the man they showed on television.” (The Girl on the Stairs by Barry Ernest, pp. 86-87)

31. Witness Jimmy Burt saying: “The man I saw kill Tippit was not Lee Harvey Oswald. I got a good look at him...I’m sure it wasn’t Oswald. It just didn’t look like him.” ("New Evidence In JFK Assassination Debunks Findings of The Warren Commission", National Enquirer, 1968)

Nice one.

"A few days ago, Jimmy D decided it was time once again to take a few shots at Mr. Single Bullet Fact." 😝

I almost spit out what I was drinking when I read that cringy statement.

Myers goes into the dicta belt 🙄 I don't know whether to laugh or cry when he uses HB McClain as the basis that there was no conspiracy... Yet we have video of him saying that he doesn't believe in the warren commission and believes in a conspiracy.

That's almost as bad as the debunkers using the cross talk where they were being told to search for a shooter in the rail yard (behind the grassy knoll). Myers was debunked when they shot that dummy in 'Beyond the magic bullet' and misrepresented what that test proves. His model doesn't line up and he has to shrink Connally in the model. JFK and Connally were about the same size. So that was debunked via spot where bullet hit Connally in the lower back and exited the chest of JFK and not the throat. Hence why Michael Baden has to place JFK leaning forward and Connally turned and leaning leaning back which they are not doing. The test bulle in beyond the magic bullet was also visibly damaged and couldn't break the wrist block or penetrate the thigh block.. mR sInGlE bUlLeT fAcT 🥴

2 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

"A few days ago, Jimmy D decided it was time once again to take a few shots at Mr. Single Bullet Fact." 😝

I almost spit out what I was drinking when I read that cringy statement.

Myers goes into the dicta belt 🙄 I don't know whether to laugh or cry when he uses HB McClain as the basis that there was no conspiracy... Yet we have video of him saying that he doesn't believe in the warren commission and believes in a conspiracy.

That's almost as bad as the debunkers using the cross talk where they were being told to search for a shooter in the rail yard (behind the grassy knoll). Myers was debunked when they shot that dummy in 'Beyond the magic bullet' and misrepresented what that test proves. His model doesn't line up and he has to shrink Connally in the model. JFK and Connally were about the same size. So that was debunked via spot where bullet hit Connally in the lower back and exited the chest of JFK and not the throat. Hence why Michael Baden has to place JFK leaning forward and Connally turned and leaning leaning back which they are not doing. The test bulle in beyond the magic bullet was also visibly damaged and couldn't break the wrist block or penetrate the thigh block.. mR sInGlE bUlLeT fAcT 🥴

It didn't go into the dummy wrist, but it did go through two ribs instead of just one.

21 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

At a quick glance, I think this one should be put aside.

My weekends as a child were spent with Marines from Camp Pendleton, where Oswald had been stationed. They wore street clothes on the weekends. This doesn't prove the jacket was Oswald's, but it does show he had access to jackets that were only sold in CA and PA. . 

On 11/17/2022 at 10:45 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Superlative.

There is another crucial reason that Myers cannot accept the evidence that Tippit's killer was walking west, toward the patrol car, when Tippit encountered him: If the killer was Oswald, this would mean that Oswald had gone "way out of his way" and was walking back toward his rooming house, which obviously makes no sense. This is one of the reasons that the WC claimed, against the weight of the evidence, that the assailant was walking east and that Tippit therefore drove up behind him. 

Bugliosi admits, quoting Bowles, that "any route that would have him walking westbound on Tenth at the time Tippit pulled over would be way out of his way." And, as Henry Hurt noted, assuming that the killer was Oswald and admitting that he was walking west when Tippit encountered him would not only have Oswald walking back toward his rooming house but would wreck the WC's already dubious timeline of Oswald's alleged movements: 

One of the most glaring discrepancies of all is seen in the accounts of the direction in which Tippit's killer was walking just before Tippit stopped. William Scoggins, a cab driver who was an eyewitness, testified that the gunman was walking west toward Tippit's car prior to the shooting. Another witness [Jim Burt] reported similarly. Reports from the Dallas police as well as the first reports of the Secret Service reflect the same impression. Despite the preponderance of evidence that the killer and Tippit's car were moving toward each other, the Warren Report concluded the killer was walking in the opposite direction. The commission version held that Tippit's car overtook the pedestrian killer.

This [claiming the killer was walking east] was necessary for the Warren Commission's tenuous version to work at all. If he was Oswald, the killer had to be walking east, in the same direction as the police car was moving when it overtook the killer. Otherwise, Oswald, on his exceedingly tight time schedule, would have had to move from the rooming house to a point beyond the scene of the shooting and then to have turned and been heading back to reach the location of the murder. Because of time considerations, that was preposterous even by commission standards, so the commission ignored the testimony (Reasonable Doubt, pp. 149-150, original emphasis)