The Education Forum

Trump told Roger Stone that He "Won't Believe" What's in the Classified JFK Assassination Files

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

So we are to believe Trump didn’t share the gory details with Stone? Doubt it.

31 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

This claim by Roger Stone supports the speculation on the forum earlier this year that Trump may have been Tucker Carlson's source about the shocking JFK records.

If Stone is telling the truth, something, obviously shocked Trump into doing a snuff job on the JFK records.

But what?  Would anyone nowadays be "shocked" to learn that the CIA killed JFK?

Trump allegedly told Roger Stone that, "It was so horrible you wouldn't believe it."

Edited by W. Niederhut

9 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

This claim by Roger Stone supports the speculation on the forum earlier this year that Trump may have been Tucker Carlson's source about the shocking JFK records.

If Stone is telling the truth, something, obviously shocked Trump into doing a snuff job on the JFK records.

But what?  Would anyone nowadays be "shocked" to learn that the CIA killed JFK?

Trump allegedly told Roger Stone that, "It was so horrible you wouldn't believe it."

Even if Trump were telling the truth about what he thought he saw in the documents, we have no reason to believe his impressions were accurate. 

There are docs currently available which repeat rumors or theories presented in books. Trump, in his brilliance, may have thought the rumors or theories repeated in CIA docs were the theories of the CIA itself. 

Would Trump have taken the time to read the materials?

Would he understand what he read?  Any of us are more qualified.

Would CIA have dummy documents, with apocalyptic revelations, prepared to deceive a troublesome POTUS?  A spurious executive summary or two?

Maybe they showed him Howard Hunt's deathbed confession.

Edited by David Andrews

Roger Stone wrote the absolute worst book I have purchased in the past decade-- Nixon's Secrets-- but I have to disagree with the skeptics on this one.

I find it hard to believe that even Roger Stone -- or Tucker Carlson-- would make up a story this big.

So, I'm voting for, YES, Trump saw some classified JFK files that "were so horrible (you) wouldn't believe it."

But what were they?  That LBJ and the Joint Chiefs were in on the murder plot, with Dulles and the CIA?

40 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

So, I'm voting for, YES, Trump saw some classified JFK files that "were so horrible (you) wouldn't believe it."

But what were they?  That LBJ and the Joint Chiefs were in on the murder plot, with Dulles and the CIA?

Do you really believe that under ANY circumstances, such revelations are just sitting around in the files?

11 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Do you really believe that under ANY circumstances, such revelations are just sitting around in the files?

And the other issue is that Trump is a dullard; a box of rocks.

He wouldn't know how to read the docs or have context on what to look for.

Then figure in the fact that he is unable to keep a secret...

Seeing as all the currently “withheld” records in the ARC are available online in redacted form, other than stuff under court seal, IRS records, etc. I also find it hard to believe that there’s something so “explosive” in the redactions that its significance would be immediately apparent to someone who didn’t know what they were looking at. But hey you never know. 

Edited by Tom Gram

Oh come on, How many times has Trump said. "you wouldn't believe what I know!".  What Dave says is right, he's probably incapable of reading and understanding anything unless someone at some time told him it's true significance.

I would not put Trump or Stone in the "trust and no need to verify" file...or Biden either for that matter, after he called his JFK Records snuff job an executive order for "transparency."

Biden gets the Orwellian Truth Award...but that hardly makes Stone and Trump truth-tellers. 

7 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

W.,

As much as Donald Trump hates and fea4s strong women, he probably found out that Jackie did it.

:mellow:

Steve Thomas