• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Maine mountain top ( Mount Washington ) temperature yesterday...102 degrees BELOW zero!

With the wind chill factor but still....!!!

Maine does not have an illegal immigration problem.

Wonder why?

10 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Maine mountain top ( Mount Washington ) temperature yesterday...102 degrees BELOW zero!

Wonder why?

I suspect very few unhoused are camping atop Mt. Washington. 

32 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

If a US "weather" balloon was floating around over China would they shoot it down?  It drifted all the way from China to here?

Judging by their reaction from Nancy Pelosi visiting Taiwan, I'd say guaranteed they would shoot it down. They would probably use it as cover for a new aggressive policy in the Pacific. Awfully nice of President Brandon to let the CCP complete their mission, wipe the data before the salt water in the Atlantic does it toll. Biden needs to be impeached. 

Yeah, right! Whatever Republicans aren't driven crazy by wacko conspiracy theories are just the old style garden variety wacko neocon  Republicans!

First Trumps physician, who after giving him an exam said he was a "remarkable human specimen."
Then Kevin Mc Carthy
then Stephen King gets in the act.

Or maybe there's a more logical explanation.

Are we sure the Chinese spy balloon wasn’t just a reminder for Trump that his balloon payment is due to the Bank of China this year?

11 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Wonder why?

Joe--minor correction.  Mount Washington is in New Hampshire, but you're right about the temperature!!  It was -14* here on the ground :>)

6 minutes ago, Paul Bacon said:

Joe--minor correction.  Mount Washington is in New Hampshire, but you're right about the temperature!!  It was -14* here on the ground :>)

What is the correct name of the Mountain top in Maine that we are all referring to?

And I have seen a few other news reports that the temperature was even colder than the 102 below I cited.

104 to 108 below ???

Isn't that similar to temperatures on the moon and Mars?

That Dennis Quaid science fiction disaster film "Day After Tomorrow." is looking less science fiction with each new record breaking cold wave sweeping lower and lower down from the North Pole.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/02/05/koch-trump-2024-gop-presidential-primary/

Does anyone have access to behind the paywall, and can maybe post the full story? 

Otherwise I"m going to the leftist thing and just believe the headline. Apparently the evil Koch brothers are backing other candidates than Donald Trump.. 

2 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/02/05/koch-trump-2024-gop-presidential-primary/

Does anyone have access to behind the paywall, and can maybe post the full story? 

Otherwise I"m going to the leftist thing and just believe the headline. Apparently the evil Koch brothers are backing other candidates than Donald Trump.. 

Koch Network, Aiming to ‘Turn the Page’ on Trump, Will Play in the G.O.P. Primaries – DNyuz