The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Since nobody has started a new thread regards this being the 57th anniversary of JFK's assassination, I thought I'd at least mention it on this our most active one .

I surfed the main internet news sites for anything on the anniversary and all that popped up were two brief editorial pieces. One in a Tallahassee, Florida newspaper and another one in Texas I believe.

The one from Florida just expresses the writer's "well read on the subject" conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in doing JFK.

I guess when the JFK event passed the 50 year old historical mark it's anniversary is no longer considered worth mentioning in our main stream media anymore.

I haven't been in any grocery stores this week to see whether the National Enquirer has any anniversary memorial front page mention of JFK's killing or of Trump's pet conspiracy belief that Ted Cruz's father was involved.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

W.,

While I think it probably did happen, so far I am only seeing Fox News as a source for this. The other major news outlets don't seem to be hawking this very much.

It would be a question of how many bombers and where they are being sent.

It does sort of raise the question of what Pompeo has been doing running around the Middle East visiting Israel and the UAE though.

Actually, the story I saw was from Bismark, North Dakota.*

Meanwhile, Bibi Netanyahu said today that he will push back on any attempts by the Biden administration to rejoin the international Iranian nuclear disarmament deal.

*CENTCOM: B-52s from Minot Air Force Base sent to Middle East Saturday

https://www.kfyrtv.com/2020/11/22/centcom-b-52s-from-minot-air-force-base-sent-to-middle-east-saturday/

Edited by W. Niederhut

A word to my Georgia Trump supporter friends here. Please forward this to your friends!
If you cherish your liberties , the smartest thing you can do is stay out of that Senate election runoff in January. If they oust our President, what difference would it make anyway? But there's more to it than that. There is a real danger!

Don't be sucked into that "have your voice be heard". That's total democrat BS! All they want is your identity so some day they can chip you! Don't be fooled! If you don't vote, Liberals will cry! Believe me! Whatever short term gain you could get would not be worth losing your identity!

Keep the long term view in your head! Remember, Liberals will cry!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Since nobody has started a new thread regards this being the 57th anniversary of JFK's assassination, I thought I'd at least mention it on this our most active one .

I surfed the main internet news sites for anything on the anniversary and all that popped up were two brief editorial pieces. One in a Tallahassee, Florida newspaper and another one in Texas I believe.

The one from Florida just expresses the writer's "well read on the subject" conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in doing JFK.

I guess when the JFK event passed the 50 year old historical mark it's anniversary is no longer considered worth mentioning in our main stream media anymore.

I haven't been in any grocery stores this week to see whether the National Enquirer has any anniversary memorial front page mention of JFK's killing or of Trump's pet conspiracy belief that Ted Cruz's father was involved.

Thank you, Joe. I was going to mention this too, but you beat me to it. I remember, in the years before the 50th anniversary, that the assassination would always be mentioned in the daily newspaper or on the evening news. I'm afraid that interest in the real accomplishments of JFK, and the events that led to and surrounded the November 1963 coup, are now viewed by most as ancient history, and the door has finally been closed. JFK has been buried by time. This was always the long game that the plotters were playing. Still, on the Reelz Channel, they're having an all day marathon of frothy Kennedy family moves. The only program that they're showing that addresses the assassination itself is  the movie version of  Colin McLaren's execreable The Smoking Gun.

In my opinion, Donald Trump needs to be impeached before January 20, 2021.

In addition to being removed from office, the Senate can also vote to forbid the official from ever holding public office again. I don't want Trump returning four years from now and subjecting the United States to what we have undergone for the last four.

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

W.,

Thanks for this.

It's neither here nor there but KFYR is also a Fox channel. They said they didn't know how many crews were involved. If I remember it right, the last time B-52's were sent to the Middle East, they were flown to Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean.

It could be ominous that Trump has replaced the upper echelons at the Pentagon, he's trying to push through a major arms deal of F-35 fighter jets to the UAE, and he could be removing troops from Afghanistan and Iraq to get them out of harm's way and there wouldn't be any way to protect them against a major pushback from Iran.

God, I hope that's not it.

Steve Thomas

8 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Again, if you are not going to post a link to where you got something, it is not worth my time to address. I may not have the time to counter every opposing assertion that is linked to a source, but I certainly do not have time to dig around the internet looking for where you got your facts.

Its just a simple courtesy. Maybe you have a point. Don't make anyone dig for it though.

Interactive map of Philadelphia.

Just drag your cursor across for the different vote totals from each precinct.

It gives a much clearer picture of the shellacking Trump took.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/philadelphia-presidential-votes-map-20201106.html

12 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Reality shows, in the state of Pennsylvania, the Libertarian candidate in 2016 received more votes (even though a significantly lesser amount of total votes were cast in Philadelphia and statewide) than the current 2020 election.

Libertarian.png

https://www.timesonline.com/story/news/2020/11/20/republicans-move-election-audit-grove-says-dominion-hiding/6363261002/

Excerpt from article above: "Dominion voting equipment is used by 1.3 million voters in 14 Pennsylvania counties: York, Erie, Montgomery, Bedford, Armstrong, Carbon, Crawford, Clarion, Fayette, Luzerne, Fulton, Jefferson, Pike and Warren."

Philadelphia used a different company.

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Actually, the story I saw was from Bismark, North Dakota.*

Meanwhile, Bibi Netanyahu said today that he will push back on any attempts by the Biden administration to rejoin the international Iranian nuclear disarmament deal.

*CENTCOM: B-52s from Minot Air Force Base sent to Middle East Saturday

https://www.kfyrtv.com/2020/11/22/centcom-b-52s-from-minot-air-force-base-sent-to-middle-east-saturday/

This is still not news as Steve noted earlier.  A search using msn still brings up only fox as a major source.

Message to Iran: B-52 bombers deployed to Middle East | Fox News

15 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Even Coast to Coast which used to have JFK specials that the host stated were the broadcasts of highest listener interest did not have one.

I just did about 20 minutes on WABC in New York, with Frank Morano.

The host told me they reach 26 states so someone heard me.