The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

55 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Do you remember about a week ago when you said you'd had enough, you'd put me on "ignore", and told me "good riddance", like it was some act of defiance or courage. Yet a few short days later, here you are responding to my posts again. What does your word really mean? 

This response from you is the most typical "straw man" argument that I have ever seen. It leaves me wondering if you can only see the world in a red/blue paradigm, in a tribal way? It begs the question that you've neglected to answer previously when asked directly; are you just not being smart, or are you being deceitful? 

I've had a couple of people message in the past week, they think you are coming apart at the seams. What on earth was that blown up image of Ben you posted the other day all about? It was like you were trying to shame or embarrass him, it was very cheap and vindictive, something a revengeful child might do. He is fundamentally very pleasant on here.
I understand you felt humiliated because I questioned your lack of use of psychology and your various noticeable hypocrisies on here. In the following days you went after Ben, desperately trying to win a point. You're like a moth to a flame. You think you're the victim, your pride is hurt but, you were the one who commenced this with your ad hominem attack. 

In the spirit of the forum and debate, try to be honest, don't be the other guy. You'll get no quarter from me. 

Are you trippin?  Messages of coming apart at the seams?  Naturally you must protect your sources. "revengeful child, humiliated, hypocrisies.  Are you the other guy, defending your soft spoken compatriot Ben?

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 minute ago, Ron Bulman said:

Are you trippin?  Messages of coming apart at the seams?  Naturally you must protect your sources. "revengeful child, humiliated, hypocrisies.  Are you the other guy, defending your soft spoken compatriot Ben?

Hey Ron, 

Ben isn't my compatriot, I think he is yours. 🙂 
I think he can defend himself. Just as William can try to defend himself without your help, right? 
I am the one who has been honest here. 

Chris

10 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

I am glad you are starting to feel better too, I can imagine how disconcerting it is. A fair few of my good friends have got Covid directly after the injections or something has happened in the direct aftermath of the jabs. Two very good friends were not right for almost 2 weeks, very poorly indeed. 

Regarding your other post. I enjoy reading your comments/threads, they're always interesting and logical, your personality shines through. I would have been a shame if you left the forum, you are part of the fiber that holds it together. Even now, you might be the guy who discovers something about the JFKA that nobody else could see. Keep at it. 

Thank you CB. 

Sorry to say, today I felt 50% worse than the day before!

I was hoping my scary bad reaction was just a two day affair.

Looks like it may be a two week long one like your friends.

What is going on here?

I'll never come close to learning and knowing what our top resident JFK researchers here have discovered in their decades of mind boggling hard work, expense and I am sure personal sacrifice digging through tons of documents, evidential facts and findings and conducting interviews. They are the seven pillars of this great truth seeking, sacred temple edifice.

And not to mention their forum forefathers like John Simpkin.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I hope the JFKA community is equally gracious to people across the board in the political spectrum. 

There are, of course, prominent libertarians in the JFKA, and if they are any Marxists, I hope they are welcome also. 

Different people have different interpretations or skepticisms regarding the modern-day machinations of the national security state, and allied or complicit media. 

That's fine by me. 

5 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Thank you CB. 

Sorry to say, today I felt 50% worse than the day before!

I was hoping my scary bad reaction was just a two day affair.

Looks like it may be a two week long one like your friends.

What is going on here?

I'll never come close to learning and knowing what our top resident JFK researchers here have discovered in their decades of mind boggling hard work, expense and I am sure personal sacrifice digging through tons of documents, evidential facts and findings and conducting interviews. They are the seven pillars of this great truth seeking, sacred temple edifice. And I don't even know their forefathers like John Simpkin.

I hope it subsides soon and you can get back to feeling ok. I’d rather not get into what I think (based on Fauci’s own words) is going on medically, as it won’t put anyone at ease here. If you wanted to message directly, I will answer. Just try to do everything to aide your recovery with food, sleep, making sure your Vit D, C, levels are optimal. 

A key component for the researches is time, and an obsession like determination to find the truth. Most people with family and work don’t have the time. Some even with those things dedicate every waking moment to doing it, its commendable. Notice in all of these biographical films FBI guys or homicide cops hunting down murderers, they all ruin their home life and end up getting divorced, as the investigation is prioritised over anything. It must be very hard for these guys. I really commend any that are making a living from selling their books that support truth, they deserve it for their sacrifices.

I went through a phase of reading through Simpkins encyclopaedia almost nightly, I couldn’t stop, it was so addictive, learning about all of the characters implicated. 

I'm posting this excellent political history article for people on the forum who are, apparently, unfamiliar with the history of Newt Gingrich, Mitch McConnell, and modern Republican obstructionism in Congress during the past quarter century.

The context for this post is the truly bizarre claim by a forum member on this thread that Mitch McConnell is an erstwhile champion of bipartisan "unity" in the Senate.

That's like arguing that George Wallace was a champion of Civil Rights.

How the GOP Prompted the Decay of Political Norms

The Republican Party laid the groundwork for dysfunction long before Donald Trump was elected president.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/09/gop-decay-of-political-norms/540165/

September 19, 2017

Excerpt

The Republican Party’s disregard for political norms intensified further with President Obama’s election. Immediately after Obama’s inauguration in 2009, Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell and his colleagues embarked on a deliberate strategy of obstruction across a broad range of policies. McConnell made his objective clear in a comment that came to epitomize his approach: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” Republicans tried to cast their response as a reaction to purported aloofness and high-handedness on the part of Obama and his congressional allies. In fact, as Republican Senator George Voinovich explained, McConnell from the start had advised his colleagues of Obama, “If he was for it, we had to be against it.”

The decay of norms is not an abstract problem. It threatens the most basic commitments of our democracy.

McConnell bent the norms of the Senate to a degree the body had never seen before in his use—and misuse—of the filibuster. Cloture to end a filibuster (an imperfect but helpful measure of how often the filibuster was used to block Senate business) were filed rarely in the 1970s—in some years, they averaged less than one per month. During the Obama era, Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid took to filing for cloture more than once a week. And in 2013, when a frustrated Reid decided to eliminate the filibuster for all presidential nominations except for the Supreme Court, a Congressional Research Service study showed how dramatic the abuse had become. In all of American history, it found 168 cloture motions had been filed on presidential nominations—and nearly half of them, 82, happened during Obama’s presidency.

14 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Do you remember about a week ago when you said you'd had enough, you'd put me on "ignore", and told me "good riddance", like it was some act of defiance or courage. Yet a few short days later, here you are responding to my posts again. What does your word really mean? 

This response from you is the most typical "straw man" argument that I have ever seen. It leaves me wondering if you can only see the world in a red/blue paradigm, in a tribal way? It begs the question that you've neglected to answer previously when asked directly; are you just not being smart, or are you being deceitful? 

I've had a couple of people message in the past week, they think you are coming apart at the seams. What on earth was that blown up image of Ben you posted the other day all about? It was like you were trying to shame or embarrass him, it was very cheap and vindictive, something a revengeful child might do. He is fundamentally very pleasant on here.
I understand you felt humiliated because I questioned your lack of use of psychology and your various noticeable hypocrisies on here. In the following days you went after Ben, desperately trying to win a point. You're like a moth to a flame. You think you're the victim, your pride is hurt but, you were the one who commenced this with your ad hominem attack. 

In the spirit of the forum and debate, try to be honest, don't be the other guy. You'll get no quarter from me. 

Oh Chris, so that's been in  your craw now for the last week even though the rest of us were not very impressed the first time and hardly want to go through it again. . As far as accreditation, I'd put up W's accreditation about 100 times over yours as a 40 something who acts like a 20 something as this post shows, and as a "media expert".who campaigns against "collectivism" and extols Jordan Peterson and quotes Barry Goldwater. I personally smell yet another rat.

1 minute ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Oh Chris, so that's been in  your craw now for the last week even though the rest of us were not very impressed the first time and hardly want to go through it again. . As far as accreditation, I'd put up W's accreditation about 100 times over yours as a 40 something who acts like a 20 something as this post shows, and as a "media expert".who campaigns against "collectivism" and extols Jordan Peterson and quotes Barry Goldwater. I personally smell yet another rat.

It just shows how poor your read on things is. You have’t got the first clue what makes me tick. I’ll always call out deceit, Kirk. It was interesting that you misquoted me last week too, and got caught out for being dishonest. Of course nobody really is aware of that besides a missing post of yours. Tut tut 

If you can smell a rat, it may be worth you having a bath and using some strong smelling soap. It may relax you a bit too. 

Your “straw man” arguments are also very simple. I would recommend doing some reading about how “collectivism” or the “greater good” walked societies into genocides and 50-100 million dead in the twentieth century. 

Addendum:  Mitch McConnell's top priority now is to sabotage President Biden, regardless of the merits of Build Back Better or the John Lewis Voting Rights Act.

3 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

It just shows how poor your read on things is. You have’t got the first clue what makes me tick. I’ll always call out deceit, Kirk. It was interesting that you misquoted me last week too, and got caught out for being dishonest. Of course nobody really is aware of that besides a missing post of yours. Tut tut 

If you can smell a rat, it may be worth you having a bath and using some strong smelling soap. It may relax you a bit too. 

Your “straw man” arguments are also very simple. I would recommend doing some reading about how “collectivism” or the “greater good” walked societies into genocides and 50-100 million dead in the twentieth century. 

Yes, Let's address that,

Chris you can't just run to the mods when you don't like something someone said, when you can directly address the person who said it...... Me. 

Here's the quotation you want to be known.
Chris: "I’ll say something that might make this real. If this corruption that is sweeping the globe, and ruining economies isn’t stopped quickly, you’re going to lose almost everything you have ever worked for in your life. I don’t want that to happen to you or anybody else, but, it’s coming. That is the trajectory we are on at present. Your country is being pulled apart from within, and you can’t see it. “

"I’ll say something that might make this real. If this corruption that is sweeping the globe, and ruining economies isn’t stopped quickly,

First off, This statement hasn't made anything "more real' to anyone. What is this corruption that is sweeping  the globe? Be specific!

8 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Yes, Let's address that,

Chris you can't just run to the mods when you don't like something someone said, when you can directly address the person who said it...... Me. 

Here's the quotation you want to be known.
Chris: "I’ll say something that might make this real. If this corruption that is sweeping the globe, and ruining economies isn’t stopped quickly, you’re going to lose almost everything you have ever worked for in your life. I don’t want that to happen to you or anybody else, but, it’s coming. That is the trajectory we are on at present. Your country is being pulled apart from within, and you can’t see it. “

"I’ll say something that might make this real. If this corruption that is sweeping the globe, and ruining economies isn’t stopped quickly,

First off, This statement hasn't made anything "more real' to anyone. What is this corruption that is sweeping  the globe? Be specific!

Do you mean like you do when I pointed out you were dehumanising people just like the Third Reich did when they said the Jews were spreading typhus in Poland?! I can see how thats an uncomfortable parallel for someone who professes to be a Democrat and to care about humanity @Kirk Gallaway. The truth is, if you let someone talk for long enough, they’ll tell you what they are up to. You are malevolent, it’s in your nature. I don’t know what’s happened to you in life that’s made you that way but, it’s patently obvious. 

Thank you for quoting me correctly, I have no objections to honesty, only dishonesty. What made you take two separate quotes, combine them and add some words for sensation and then place them in quotes attributing them to me? At that point they become your words, it can even be libel. Did you want to apologise for that? 

28 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Chris: "I’ll say something that might make this real. If this corruption that is sweeping the globe, and ruining economies isn’t stopped quickly,

This is your quote:

This statement hasn't made anything "more real' to anyone. What is this "corruption that is sweeping  the globe?"  Be specific!

Stop the hemming and hawing and answer the question.

36 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

This is your quote:

This statement hasn't made anything "more real' to anyone. What is this "corruption that is sweeping  the globe?"  Be specific!

Stop the hemming and hawing and answer the question.

Ohhhhh you think after ignoring countless questions of mine, that I should show you courtesy and address yours? 🤣 It’s a two way street, buddy. Shall we do them in order?  

Another question: Where is the upside? 

You've taken an hour to just obfuscate.

You've asked one real question, and I'll answer it..

Chris;What made you take two separate quotes, combine them and add some words for sensation and then place them in quotes attributing them to me?

They are direct quotes, and not separate quotes and they're not combined. I quoted your paragraph and then focused on your first sentence and asked you a question. There's no trickery at all.

Kirk: What is this "corruption that is sweeping  the globe?"  Be specific!

Since it was an easy question. And you're running from answering it. It obvious it was just another frustrated, alarmist cry for attention, when your argument goes against you  that was deliberately vague and you can't back up, and you've had plenty of chances.

Chris:you’re going to lose almost everything you have ever worked for in your life. I

This is a very irresponsible statement to make to someone when you have so little knowledge and life experience to back it up. But we're supposed to put up with it because you're so hurt? Not a chance!

19 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Chris;What made you take two separate quotes, combine them and add some words for sensation and then place them in quotes attributing them to me?

They are direct quotes, and not separate quotes and they're not combined. I quoted your paragraph and then focused on your first sentence and asked you a question. There's no trickery at all.

That’s a straight up lie, Kirk. They weren’t a direct quote, as I did a search, as did the mod I presume, before removing it. How do you live like this? Who do you think you are fooling? 

You decide the criteria of what a real question is? That’s rather special. I think you’ll find you have rather a lot of questions to answer going back a year or so and across multiple threads. 

What an interesting note at the end there; shall we talk about your life and experience? 🙂 I am sensing i’ll enjoy this part.