The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

This is a fascinating true story about someone who accidentally knew something he should have known about the death of Vince Foster. It is an older story but shows how the world really works then and today. Well worth viewing. Sort of a true Alfred Hitchcock type movie. Because of what I have been through in my life I identify with it to a great extent.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Just watched the full video posted above by Doug.

Terrifying.

I recommend every member who sees Doug's post view this.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Our President sought to enlighten his people by re-tweeting this:

image.png.0c53c3013aafede18b20420db257ca9a.png

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22Chuck+Woolery%22

Charles Herbert Woolery is an American game show host, talk show host, and musician. He has had long-running tenures hosting several game shows. Woolery was the original host of Wheel of Fortune, the original incarnation of Love Connection,...

Don't believe scientists, don't believe the free press, don't believe 31% of the voting public, don't believe doctors.

Believe a game show host!

This is the end result of 56 years?

Steve Thomas

28 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Our President sought to enlighten his people by re-tweeting this:

image.png.0c53c3013aafede18b20420db257ca9a.png

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22Chuck+Woolery%22

Charles Herbert Woolery is an American game show host, talk show host, and musician. He has had long-running tenures hosting several game shows. Woolery was the original host of Wheel of Fortune, the original incarnation of Love Connection,...

Don't believe scientists, don't believe the free press, don't believe 31% of the voting public, don't believe doctors.

Believe a game show host!

This is the end result of 56 years?

Steve Thomas

It's a shame that so many American presidents of the past didn't have the advantage of Twitter, the ability not only to tweet and to retweet the tweets of Chuck Woolery and other sages, to help govern this country. But now we have Twitter and Trump. How tweet it is!

Reported in the internet news this morning was this new poll.

57% of poll respondents say they trust Dr. Fauchi regards his take and advice concerning the exploding Covid-19 virus situation.

27% say the same regards trusting Trump and his take and advice.

That is why Trump now feels Fauchi has to go.

Now THAT is what one might call responsible presidential "leadership" .... RIGHT?

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Reported in the internet news this morning was this new poll.

57% of poll respondents say they trust Dr. Fauchi regards his take and advice concerning the exploding Covid-19 virus situation.

27% say the same regards trusting Trump and his take and advice.

My question.   What are the 27% smoking?

In related news, the National Academy of Sciences just published a study showing that non-compliance with COVID public health measures like social distancing is strongly correlated with stupidity... 🤥

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

My question.   What are the 27% smoking?

In related news, the National Academy of Sciences just published a study showing that non-compliance with COVID public health measures like social distancing is strongly correlated with stupidity... 🤥

I am certain that the average person in this country doesn't truly understand how stupid a large percentage of our country actually is.

Take the 27% in this poll for instance.

Edited by Joe Bauer

William, That's interesting from the National Academy of Sciences.I wonder if that's a poll of adults?

A couple of weeks ago, I received the same cool Facebook post about a day apart, from 2 people I know. One from northern California and one from Tampa.I guess it was going viral. 

An anecdotal story:

I drove out Saturday to take a hike. The trip is about 1/2 hour out into the country. I saw several other cars that had 3 guys, ages 16-30 in a small car, not wearing masks. If one of them is infected, it's not unreasonable to think at least another person in that car is going to get infected. You go out in outlying areas you see them congregating without a mask. They're almost always ignored.

What's a policeman to do, pull each and every one of them aside and give them all a ticket? At this stage, of course not!

The MSM media might be making more stories of young people dying or testimonials of young people having a great struggle with the virus than their actual numbers. And maybe that's a good thing. Somethings got to get through to these people.

about Chuck Woolery, You'd think he made enough money from his game show. But he's made a career doing lots of infomercials trying to  sell something. I remember he was trying a sell a cure for arthritis, and I swear they adjusted the tint in the camera to make his complexion green and he acted like he was suffering in great pain! This would seem like the next thing he'd do,  just jump on the Trump pandemic- as- hoax bandwagon!

Trump's retweet of Chuck Woolery is no surprise. Trump is constantly trying to pull the Woolery over our eyes.

19 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Just watch the full video posted above by Doug.

Terrifying.

I recommend every member who sees Doug's post view this.

What if key persons in power in the government and media know that what President Nixon told Robert Merritt in July 1972 about the Alien Presence is true? What if the Message to the American People about the Alien Presence that Nixon in 1972 hid in the White House Library was found in 2018 and is now in the hands of President Trump? What if Henry Kissinger has acknowledged to key persons that he received a handwritten letter about the Alien Presence from President Nixon in July 1972 mailed to him by Robert Merritt in accordance with Nixon’s instructions and that attached to the letter were two recorded disks? What if Nixon’s prediction in 1972 that there would be a cataclysmic event in 2020 that would affect not only America but the whole world is the raging pandemic virus? What if the pandemic is only a prelude to the real cataclysmic event still to come which is the announcement by the Alien Presence to the peoples of the world of “life as we do not know it?” What if that announcement in the not too distant future is accompanied by an offer from the Alien Presence of a New World if we will take it?

What if for reasons we can only surmise key persons in the government and media do not want the public to know of the above questions and their answers and what is being posted when timely in the Watergate topic?

The video shows what happened in the death of Vince Forster and what may be happening right now regarding the Alien Presence.

10 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

This is all pretty simple.

Right now, my local board of education is trying to come up with a plan for kids in September.

On mostly one side, are the parents who would like to see the school return to normal in September. (Parents that have jobs to go back to, especially if they have younger kids, are particularly concerned about September plans.)

On the other side is the State (NJ) Dept. of Education and the NJEA (teachers union.) These groups want to either stick with video "learning" or have 50% attendance, masks, plastic sheets, etc. The teachers are not especially in a hurry to get back in the classroom. They get paid either way. The DOE does what the boss (Gov. Murphy) tells them to do.

The wealthier suburban districts are throwing a monkey wrench into the States/Unions plans. They are threatening to pull their kids out of the district all together. The thinking is, if my child is going to be home schooled (video lessons), then I don't need a public school teacher (or associated resources from the district.)

In my district, we need two more eighth graders to bring the "quit the district" rate to 25%.

That means the school will only need 3 eighth grade teachers instead of 4. 

If the other grades follow suit (grades 5,6,7 and 8 as mentioned), instead of 20 teachers, we will only need 16. 

Quite the predicament for the NJEA, and its only mid-July.

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-W/vsak-wrfu

Annotation 2020-07-08 223856.jpg

Does that include the infections the children passed on to others? That's a big part of the problem. That and the fact that there are inumerable problems arising from COVID 19 that may not be fatal but still are disabling, especially for older populations.

I and two other 200+ lbs men received a bonus infection of H1N1 from my buddy's six year old in 2009. Directly from school. 102+ fever in bed for a week etc. It would have killed many older people probably. We didn't realize it until later. Schools  are big problem and always have been for infectious disease.

Right now my wife's 1000+ patients get limited access to her and other doctors because people won't wear masks (thanks Fauci!) and insist that COVID 19 is overblown (it's not). We have to take the hit and stop it with masks, hygiene and distancing then follow it up with testing and tracing or the virus will keep popping up for a long time. Just the way it is until a viable vaccine/treatment is found I'm afraid.

Edited by Bob Ness

8 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

another inevitable end result?

"American Passports Are Useless Now"

https://medium.com/@indica/the-plague-states-of-america-53b20678a80e

Jeff, as you can imagine, that's very comforting coming from our Canadian member. Particularly after 3 years where you were a "What me worry" Trump downplayer, who seemed unconcerned about the deleterious effect Trump would have throughout the civilized world, but whose biggest fear was that American "Deep State"was going to jump over the fence and inflame Canada.Yeah, how did that work out?

heh heh!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Jeff, as you can imagine, that's very comforting coming from our Canadian member. Particularly after 3 years where you were a "What me worry" Trump downplayer, who seemed unconcerned about the deleterious effect Trump would have throughout the civilized world, but whose biggest fear was that American "Deep State"was going to jump over the fence and inflame Canada.Yeah, how did that work out?    heh heh!

Kirk - what credibility do you have after falsely claiming to have attended the TAMI Show in person?

2 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

Kirk - what credibility do you have after falsely claiming to have attended the TAMI Show in person?

He didn't.  He said he went to a matinee.  That means an early showing of a movie since the TAMI Show only had one performance.