Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Are the walls closing in on " The Man Who Would Be King?"

• The spoiled tyrant?

• Everyone near him has to walk on egg shells, feeling tense anxiety, fearing minute to minute what the tyrant's next tirade is going to be about and praying it isn't directed toward them.

That 24/7 heightened (fight or flight) fear tension stress drains one's adrenal glands which eventually stresses your entire body and mind so much it lowers your immune system.

People become depressed, sick, develop sleep and bad dream problems and overall long term PTSD.

They are all victims of the spoiled tyrant.

And perversely, these tyrants don't feel or experience these same effects. They sleep like babies. They are incapable of feeling any of the heavy and exhausting sufferings of those around them.

There is even an inherent sadism component in their makeup imo.

Like they enjoy inflicting fear and suffering onto their dependent victims. Leona Helmsley types. 

Recently I have noticed hundreds if not thousands of people coming forward in the national media and "publicly" describing Trump in the worst possible terms. More and more, people in highest positions.  And more and more from the so-called conservative right. Not just the liberal political left.

We are seeing these concerned about Trump statements on the largest audience internet news sites every day now.

Trump is ... " Unhinged, not living in reality, delusional, illogical, irrational, obsessed, incapable of reasoned thought and behavior, temper losing tantrum out of control, incapable of compromise" and most damning and important of all ... "DANGEROUS!"

These ominous warning type comments about Trump are from former members of his staff by the dozens, high ranking military people, conservative pundits, etc.

Even Trump's hardest core base are finding the rest of the nation isn't even watching or listening to their promotion and defense of the pathetic "Man Who Would Be King" anymore.

The rest of our society is exhausted and moving on. Moving on from the negative energy "dark cloud" of angry and paranoid Trumpism.

The walls of health and more positive energy seeking truth and reality are closing in.

You sense a Joseph McCarthy type deconstruction, melt and breakdown coming sooner versus later. Where the entire nation kind of hits a point of exhaustion with and is turning on this delusional, spoiled, obsessed, tantrum throwing and fear and insult bullying man and all the heavy anxiety and stresses and anger he expresses and has pounded into and onto us all. 

IMO anyway.

I obviously understand your viewpoint Joe. But Now Alex Jones has said he heard from Roger Stone that Trump is going to announce his run for Presidency in 2024 on July 4th! Definitely some dubious sources, but who does Trump hang around with who is not a dubious source?

https://www.salon.com/2022/06/30/infowars-host-alex-jones-says-will-announce-2024-presidency-run-on-july-4th_partner/

Trump is hoping he can avoid getting indicted by announcing he's a candidate for President in 2024, more than two years in advance of the election. He likely will just speed up those inevitable indictments. Although the spectacle of two horrible people, he and Ron DeSantis, eating each other alive in a bid to become dictator sounds entertaining in a train-wreck kind of way...

10 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Trump is hoping he can avoid getting indicted by announcing he's a candidate for President in 2024, more than two years in advance of the election. He likely will just speed up those inevitable indictments. Although the spectacle of two horrible people, he and Ron DeSantis, eating each other alive in a bid to become dictator sounds entertaining in a train-wreck kind of way...

Do you suppose they ought to ready a campaign headquarters at ADX Florence? Maybe Rikers?

15 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

not filing as a foreign agent.  I am happy to accept the court's verdict on Manafort.

I'm dying to know what you think "Not filing as a foreign agent" is charged for?

It's for not disclosing, as required by law, a legal, binding, financial or formal relationship with a foreign country or entity which puts the person at the order, request, or under the direction or control, of a foreign principal". 

This is standard spy charges. It's often used to run Ruskies out of the country, among others.

16 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul-

Manafort was charged in court with garden-variety grifting, and found guilty. 

Tax evasion, lying to get loans, and not filing as a foreign agent.  I am happy to accept the court's verdict on Manafort.

I regard Manafort as innocent until proven guilty in a court of law on other suspicions. 

Think about where the road leads when we start treating charges, accusations and suspicions as facts. 

As I just shared with Jeff Carter, I’ve read so many negative stories on Manafort over the decades. He’s a crook for hire in my opinion. Jeff points out that he was business partners with Kilimnik for a decade. I’m not referring to Russia Trump collusion. It goes much deeper. 

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Legal Information Institute

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

“Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”

Go Jill Wine-Banks go.

Steve Thomas

Trump wanted to ‘neutralize' the presidential chain of succession by seizing power at the Capitol:

By Bob Brigham July 02, 2022

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-wanted-to-neutralize-the-presidential-chain-of-succession-by-seizing-power-at-the-capitol-expert/

Finally, somebody articulated what I have thought all along.

If Trump could have taken out Pence and Pelosi at the same time, the Presidential line of succession would have been broken, and Trump would have been in control of the second branch of government as well.

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Trump wanted to ‘neutralize' the presidential chain of succession by seizing power at the Capitol:

By Bob Brigham July 02, 2022

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-wanted-to-neutralize-the-presidential-chain-of-succession-by-seizing-power-at-the-capitol-expert/

Finally, somebody articulated what I have thought all along.

If Trump could have taken out Pence and Pelosi at the same time, the Presidential line of succession would have been broken, and Trump would have been in control of the second branch of government as well.

Steve Thomas

The more details that come out the scarier it all gets. 

11 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

The more details that come out the scarier it all gets. 

Including some serious questions about why the Secret Service failed to act on their apparent knowledge that the Trump mob was dangerously armed.

Meadows and Ornato must have been informed in the morning that the mob had guns.

IMO, this is a far more important issue than whether or not Trump grabbed the steering wheel, etc.

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

As I just shared with Jeff Carter, I’ve read so many negative stories on Manafort over the decades. He’s a crook for hire in my opinion. Jeff points out that he was business partners with Kilimnik for a decade. I’m not referring to Russia Trump collusion. It goes much deeper. 

For sure Manafort was a high-class grifter. 

But there have been two lengthy investigations of Manafort, one by Mueller and another by the Senate Intel Committee. 

No evidence of collusion or that he was a Russian agent. 

If there was some sort of evidence Manafort was working for Putin, then fine, prosecute him and convince a jury.

So far, the federal government, with all the powers of the modern panopticon state, has not even charged let along convicted Manafort of anything, except squalid business practices and being a xxxx. 

Interesting: Have you noticed how the topic is still Trump, Trump Trump? Why do you think the M$M is making the topic Trump? 

Or trans rights? Gun rights? Abortion? ID politics.

Meanwhile Biden just committed to the US to heavier military outlays and involvement in Europe, probably in perpetuity...without even a discussion, from what I can gather. 

Remember, Job One of M$M is divisive diversions.... 

8 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

I'm dying to know what you think "Not filing as a foreign agent" is charged for?

It's for not disclosing, as required by law, a legal, binding, financial or formal relationship with a foreign country or entity which puts the person at the order, request, or under the direction or control, of a foreign principal". 

This is standard spy charges. It's often used to run Ruskies out of the country, among others.

If Manafort is a spy or Russian agent, then have Merrick Garland prosecute him as such.