The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

I would say there's a case for it already happening. 

There is 100% factual evidence that the 4th of July shooter had connections with an extremist MAGA domestic terrorist outfit here in town.

IMO, the national media is trying to bury the story over fears of Civil War.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Free to read. It all checks out, IMO

https://wapo.st/3IkIqSc

This is chilling.  Her father, growing up in Germany under hitler, freaking out in fear as trumph came to power over the similarities is striking.  She does have the numbers and facts to back up the possibilities she projects and knows her subject well.   How does the message get to the general population? 

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

I would say there's a case for it already happening. 

There is 100% factual evidence that the 4th of July shooter had connections with an extremist MAGA domestic terrorist outfit here in town.

IMO, the national media is trying to bury the story over fears of Civil War.

The M$M depiction of the July 4 shooter is of a young man who (at least sometimes) dressed as a woman, and who shot at white people at a July 4 parade.  Is that the case? 

https://web.archive.org/web/20220706055903/https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/4th-of-july-shooting-highland-park-political-1377975/

This is a Rolling Stone article, although many consider the modern Rolling Stone more or less compromised by alliance with intel agencies. 

Good luck to all, and what a horrible act of violence.  I hope the US avoids a civil war. 

Geez... Will Biden also finally do the Sword Dance, bow to the House of Saud, and touch the Orb?  

Riyadh was Trump's first port of call as POTUS.

The things we do for oil...  🤥

Saudi king to visit Trump in Washington next year | The Times of Israel

president-trump-put-his-hands-on-a-glowi

Editorial: Talk radio hosts revive fraud lies as explanation for any fall election losses

By St. Louis Post-Dispatch 07/08/22

https://nordot.app/918074578747473920?c=592622757532812385

“ Apparently, President Donald Trump’s big lie wasn’t enough, no matter how many times his 2020 election-fraud claims have been debunked. Right-wing radio hosts around the country are planting in the minds of listeners the idea that Democrats cannot possibly win the elections this November without engaging in massive fraud — long before the ballots have even been printed. The consistency of their fraud pronouncements, via rural and urban AM radio stations around the country, suggests this is coordinated, not the result of a miraculous coincidence.”

Elections? We don't need no stinkin elections. This is 'Murica

Steve Thomas

So if the GOP does not take the Senate, will there be another insurrection?

Rush Limbaugh was probably the worst thing to ever happen to American radio.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Riyadh was Trump's first port of call as POTUS.

The things we do for oil...  🤥

And billion dollar bailouts for your daughter's husband.

28 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

And billion dollar bailouts for your daughter's husband.

Indeed, Joe.  I remember when Saudi Prince Mohammed Bin Salman bragged in March of 2018, "I have Kushner in my pocket."   That shocking comment was largely ignored by the general public.

And, at the time, Kushner was managing Trump's Middle East policies.

Among other things, Trump and Kushner actively supported the House of Saud's genocidal war in Yemen.

Kushner actually thought he could work out a peace plan.

Trump's first Secretary of State thought it was pretty silly.  And watched as Benjy propagandized against the Palestinian Authority.

I mean was Kushner like the Bobby Kennedy of the Trump White House?