The Education Forum

JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass

This is incredible.  In less than one day, this small segment has about 670,000. views on You Tube.

Holy Moly Batman.

But remember, the public really is not interested in the JFK case anymore.

😀

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The teaser for the Joe Rogan/Oliver Stone interview is up at You Tube.

Kudos to Joe for letting Mr. Stone go.  Not badgering or pushing. 

"Guess who's smokin the fugkin cigrar?   General Curtis Le May".

I laughed, Out Loud.

Its now over one million views in one day!  LOL!

BTW, that info about LeMay came from Doug Horne and its not in the two hour version. Only the four hour version.

The stuff Horne gave us about LeMay's maneuvers that day was just  gold.

And there is also something about Oswald in the long version that Horne never revealed before.  Oliver had to pull it out of him because Doug was worried about getting arrested. But he did finally say it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Its now over one million views in one day!  LOL!

BTW, that info about LeMay came from Doug Horne and its not in the two hour version. Only the four hour version.

The stuff Horne gave us about LeMay's maneuvers that day was just  gold.

And there is also something about Oswald in the long version that Horne never revealed before.  Oliver had to pull it out of him because Doug was worried about getting arrested. But he did finally say it.

"And there is also something about Oswald in the long version that Horne never revealed before.  Oliver had to pull it out of him because Doug was worried about getting arrested. But he did finally say it." JD

Oh, come on. Tell us. This is not fair.  What? 

You are going to have to wait on that one Ben, sorry.

I just checked and its now up to 1.3 million views.

Has anyone checked Spotify yet?  Is the whole thing up there?

BTW, note how Joe really watched the film.  He mentions the whole weight of the brain issue and how it defies the norm, and the fact that CE 399 was at FBI HQ before Todd even got it from Rowley.  So finally, unlike Alecia Long and Tim Weiner, someone is actually talking about what is in the film.

BTW, let me add, since it is all to Oliver's (and Thompson's) credit:

Greenwald: 1.7 million followers.

Counterpunch: 5 million hits per month.

Joe Rogan: 1.3 million views in one day.

Thompson special: in three postings on You Tube and Hulu, about 700,000 views

There is a significant message here that is sociological.  First, the public knows that the MSM is not giving them the real story about the JFK case e.g. Alecia Long and the Washington Post..

Therefore they are going to the alternative press and media and they are getting it. And Oliver (and Tink) are taking advantage of it. 

From here the consumer gets real data on what is actually in the film (s). Unlike  Long who, in her immortal words, wrote that bullets and ballistics don't matter. In a gunshot homicide! 😀

So the underlying message is this: The MSM does not want to deal with the facts of the case. Hey, if I was them I would not want to touch CE 399 either. Who wants to explain how it got to FBI HQ before it was delivered and without the messenger's initials on it.

But the point is you cannot do that and be telling the truth about the JFK case. Especially after the ARRB unleashed all that secret info that the MSM ignored. There are too many alternatives now, and because of that, the hatchet job approach--Long and Weiner--is not going to work. And the MSM is going to look worse and worse in the face of this.

Thanks so much Anthony.

I think this is free.  You just have to register for an account.

Let me add, this interview went over so big that the Breaking Points hosts led off their program today with it.

And they said that the JFK case is the "original sin" of contemporary American crimes. 👋

If this gets any better Fred Litwin is going to have to go to a rehab center.

9 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

The whole Rogan interview is on Spotify and it was uploaded there about 24hrs ago.

Thanks for the link Anthony.  This is great.  I've seen a very few clips of Rogan but never watched him.  He does engage Oliver but let's him flow, thankfully.  They acknowledge the depth of the subject and both go off on tangents but over the course of the interview mostly stick to the assassination and the documentary.  Joe mentions conspiracy theorists, Oliver doesn't like the term and refers to Truth Seekers.  Rogan mentions the amount of information in the film, which makes it difficult to cover in the interview. 

While I didn't rotf I did LOL at least 3-4 times in the last 3 minutes or so.

Oliver reaches across the facing desks towards Joe's side.  Camera to Joe handing a lighter to Oliver, he comments on smoking this LeMay cigar.  Oliver lights a joint.  After a second toke he passes it to Joe then shortly says don't bogart that, I am the guest.  I chuckle again as I write this.  

I have to wonder.  If the gov sees this will he have the dps dogs sniffing around joes car.  It is still illegal in tejas, the friendly state.

For Oliver and Joe.  Thanks.

Phenomenal.

In about a day and a half: 1.6 million views. 

And about 8000 comments, most of them positive.

Thanks for Joe Rogan.

And Joe did get it about LeMay.  How did he get that picture out there that fast with LeMay and his cigar?

I know I'm late to this, and have had to wait for FAR longer than I ever intended to see this as I've not been able to get hold of it till it recently dropped on Amazon Prime. 

It's the first thing I've ever bought on Prime Video without a second's hesitation, or having seen previously and have been waiting to see it since I first heard about it.

As far as assassination knowledge goes, I know I;m light years behind most of the guys who come here, but I'm a huge movie/documentary buff, and have to say that it's not just a great documentary, it's a beautiful film.

From the opening montage, to the final conclusions, it has been crafted with a combination of knowledge, skill, and heart and is one of the best documentary films I've ever seen.

While Stones "JFK" used drama to open peoples' eyes to the possibilities of conspiracy, (including me) this takes data, research, testimony, and evidence and turns it into art.

I'm blown away by how good this film is.

Of course having Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Sutherland delivering the narration only helps but the way this was written, directed, scored, and edited is just brilliant.

The way the information is presented without getting bogged down in the minutiae that usually develops from discussions allows for a simple "here is the information, check it out if you don;t believe us". This invites new investigation while revealing information that the general public have probably not been aware had been in the public domain for over 20 years.

Jim, congratulations. It's wonderful.

Thanks so much Tommy.

To have written a screenplay is one thing.  But to have it carried out so well by the collaborators, I mean that was just pure luck on my part. 

When I first saw the film I wrote Bob Richardson a note telling him that this was the best cinematography I had ever seen in a documentary. Kurt Mattila was the final editor, but we had a team of about five people working on this.  Kurt did a nice job with that opening montage and keeping a really quick pace throughout, building to that double crescendo at the end with the Third World and the Barnett/Wallace showdowns.

It was Oliver's idea to have that black background as a constant for the interview subjects. It worked. And the kind of casting against type with Sutherland doing the Kennedy stuff and Whoopi doing the forensic stuff, that worked also.

Thanks again.

On 1/6/2022 at 1:41 AM, Ron Bulman said:

Kudos to Joe for letting Mr. Stone go.  Not badgering or pushing. 

"Guess who's smokin the fugkin cigrar?   General Curtis Le May".

I laughed, Out Loud.

General Lemay firebombed Tokyo, killing more people than both atomic bombs did. He wanted to fire bomb the rest of the country.  War criminal?

2 hours ago, Ken Davies said:

General Lemay firebombed Tokyo, killing more people than both atomic bombs did. He wanted to fire bomb the rest of the country.  War criminal?

Yes.  Though it was ignored at the time by some, celebrated by others.  It led to his ascension.