The Education Forum

Hickey might have fired his AR15 -- members survey.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that Hickey didn't raise his automatic rifle until after the JFK head shot.

And Clint Hill himself was in the line of fire when Hickey started blasting away...correct?

buds at the US Secret Service Academy told me he had an AR 15, the semi auto version of the M-16. I was the training SGT at Detroit SWAT and later a firearms and tactics instructor for Federal Agents who transport and secure nuclear weapons and am very familiar with firing the M-16 full auto. It seems like people just can't grasp the horror and corruption the govt then and now.

Edited by Evan Marshall

4 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

No one believes this theory except you.

(1) Someone once said that 27% of JFKists believe that Hickey shot JFK in the head. (2) I have introduced that (3) Hickey fired an auto-burst of at least 4 shots. As u say, almost zero present members on this forum have advised that they believe (1) or (3).  I feel sure that Menninger & McLaren (& Donahue if he were alive) would believe (3). And praps Holland would (ie the guy who invented the first shot ricochet).

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

It seems to me that Hickey didn't raise his automatic rifle until after the JFK head shot.

And Clint Hill himself was in the line of fire when Hickey started blasting away...correct?

Hickey's auto burst was from say Z305 to Z312, less than 0.5 sec. Hill was hitting the tarmac at Z305, & he was galloping & level with the front wheel of Queen Mary at Z312, hence he did not see or hear Hickey's auto-burst. 

The AR15 was near the centerline of Queen Mary, & no-one was in the way of the blasting, except JFK.

I have shown in other threads that the Bronson footage shows that Hickey had stood up, had fallen back, & was holding the AR15, at some of the critical times. Claims by others that the Bronson footage kills the Hickey theory have been shown to be wrong, by me. 

17 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Hickey's auto burst was from say Z305 to Z312, less than 0.5 sec. Hill was hitting the tarmac at Z305, & he was galloping & level with the front wheel of Queen Mary at Z312, hence he did not see or hear Hickey's auto-burst. 

The AR15 was near the centerline of Queen Mary, & no-one was in the way of the blasting, except JFK.

I have shown in other threads that the Bronson footage shows that Hickey had stood up, had fallen back, & was holding the AR15, at some of the critical times. Claims by others that the Bronson footage kills the Hickey theory have been shown to be wrong, by me. 

And the fact that nobody who was in the car with Hickey heard him fire his rifle? Were they all lying? O'Donnell spilled his beans to Tip O'Neill years later, revealing that he heard shots from the knoll, but even then he said nothing about Hickey firing his rifle. AR-15s are rather loud. If Hickey had fired his, everyone in his car would have heard it.

Holland's "first-shot" ricochet theory is far fetched. Holland apparently never stopped to consider that firing a shot before Z133 would have required a virtually straight-down angle of fire. Frazier explained that even a shot fired at Z161 from the sixth-floor window would have required a downward angle of 40 degrees. A sixth-floor gunman firing during the 3-4-second gap between Z132 and Z133, as Holland theorizes, would have had to fire at an even sharper downward angle, practically straight down.

And why in the world would any sixth-floor gunman have fired at JFK when the traffic signal's guy arm was close to JFK in his field of view/sight view? It just makes no sense.

Edited by Michael Griffith

24 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

The dictabelt or whatever they used to hear gunshots didn't even pick it up  ^^^^^

Marjan and Holland both reject a conspiracy and both reject the acoustical evidence, so they don't care that the DPD dictabelt did not record a burst of semi-automatic gunfire from the follow-up car. 

And it boggles the mind to try to imagine how a bullet that glanced off the bottom of the guy rod could have sent a fragment streaking toward the Tague curb and also sent fragments toward the pavement behind the limousine that could have ricocheted upward and hit JFK in the back of the head (to account for the back-of-head fragments seen on the autopsy x-rays, since we know that no FMJ bullet would have deposited fragments on the outer table of the skull).

Edited by Michael Griffith

20 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Marjan and Holland both reject a conspiracy and both reject the acoustical evidence,

Oh no,are you serious? I'm going to head on down to the Bass Pro Shop in our city & ask them if they got any of these kind bullets in stock.

image.jpeg.862e183a04960aa3287534f92dfc4b96.jpeg

Eye Magazine | Feature | Bullet point

Edited by Michael Crane

5 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

And the fact that nobody who was in the car with Hickey heard him fire his rifle? Were they all lying? O'Donnell spilled his beans to Tip O'Neill years later, revealing that he heard shots from the knoll, but even then he said nothing about Hickey firing his rifle. AR-15s are rather loud. If Hickey had fired his, everyone in his car would have heard it.

Holland's "first-shot" ricochet theory is far fetched. Holland apparently never stopped to consider that firing a shot before Z133 would have required a virtually straight-down angle of fire. Frazier explained that even a shot fired at Z161 from the sixth-floor window would have required a downward angle of 40 degrees. A sixth-floor gunman firing during the 3-4-second gap between Z132 and Z133, as Holland theorizes, would have had to fire at an even sharper downward angle, practically straight down.

And why in the world would any sixth-floor gunman have fired at JFK when the traffic signal's guy arm was close to JFK in his field of view/sight view? It just makes no sense.

No SSA etc ever revealed that Hickey fired. One SSA said that the AR15 had not been fired (Floyd Boring). 

I cant  remember the details of Holland's ricochet theory, except that it was mostly silly, except that he was the first to realize that shot-1 had ricocheted offa the signal arm, at pseudo Z103 i think he said (i dont think he said Z132).

Firing when the 2" signal arm was possibly in the way was certainly silly, especially the two 3/4" guy rods & coupler (shot-1 hit a guyrod), especially the red yellow green signals & backboard. In 2013 Christopher who owns the original RYG signals & backboard confirmed that there is no bullet damage.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

4 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Marjan and Holland both reject a conspiracy and both reject the acoustical evidence, so they don't care that the DPD dictabelt did not record a burst of semi-automatic gunfire from the follow-up car. 

And it boggles the mind to try to imagine how a bullet that glanced off the bottom of the guy rod could have sent a fragment streaking toward the Tague curb and also sent fragments toward the pavement behind the limousine that could have ricocheted upward and hit JFK in the back of the head (to account for the back-of-head fragments seen on the autopsy x-rays, since we know that no FMJ bullet would have deposited fragments on the outer table of the skull).

I have never bothered with the acoustical evidence (dictabelt), except that it duznt include any of the shots in that 11 sec period.

Tague was injured by the first shot of Hickey's auto-burst, at say Z305.

The ricochet at pseudo Z103 caused the bullet to break into 3 parts, as per modern tests......

The lead slug lost its jacket, & put a hole thru the floorpan of the JFKlimo.

The jacket broke in 2 (as usual)(it is made in 2 halves), found in JFKlimo.

There was a spray of smaller lead fragments (seen in xray in galea in back of JFK's head).

40 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

Oh no,are you serious?  I'm going to head on down to the Bass Pro Shop in our city & asked them if they got any of these kind bullets in stock.

image.jpeg.862e183a04960aa3287534f92dfc4b96.jpeg

Eye Magazine | Feature | Bullet point

I doubt that that drawing is from the WC.

Anyhow, if u draw a single straight line from just below back of jfk's neck to Connally's thigh then its easy to see that the 7 entry/exit wounds easily line up (in plan view)(& in every view). And the SBT has been supported by tests with dummys.

Lattimer in 1994 showed that Connally's jacket could not have bulged & that the lapel could not have everted unless the slug had firstly tumbled before entering Connally, ie the slug had to have hit jfk first.

Man, I avoid these types of threads, shooters, bullets, trajectories, wounds etc. 😵‍💫

However, if the JFKA was caused by an accidental flurry of shots by a SS agent, why did CIA send LHO to USSR & have him dance around Dallas & New Orleans with his FPCC Pro/Anti-Castro quick step, then rig impersonated Embassy phone calls in MC while arranging the loco call on Ms Odio?  What made LHO a 'useful idiot'?

29 minutes ago, Pete Mellor said:

Man, I avoid these types of threads, shooters, bullets, trajectories, wounds etc. 😵‍💫

However, if the JFKA was caused by an accidental flurry of shots by a SS agent, why did CIA send LHO to USSR & have him dance around Dallas & New Orleans with his FPCC Pro/Anti-Castro quick step, then rig impersonated Embassy phone calls in MC while arranging the loco call on Ms Odio?  What made LHO a 'useful idiot'?

Me, myself, i avoid anything to do with Mexico & Cuba & Russia & CIA & Mafia & LBJ. I dont see much profit re anything outside Dealey Plaza. I dont even care much re the Tippit saga. I am only speaking for myself, i dont mean that everyone else should stop wasting their time re CTs etc.