The Education Forum

RFK shooting victim dies

Cory Santos

Gavin Newsom's political ambitions over-ruled the parole board's recommendation to release Sirhan Sirhan?

Tells you a lot about Newsom.

It's starting to work on my freakin' nerves, the above link is the xxxxxxxx th website I can no longer acces...

"We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time."

Some dudes need to wake-up (in the EU and/or the US - I don't care wich one....)

First Amazon choosing the books I can buy, now this.... :rant   

Gotta go, I'm gonna kick some a....

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

One of the true heroes in this field, and not just RFK but JFK.

BTW, it was Paul who convinced RFK Jr. that Sirhan did not shoot his father.

I met Paul once and played him in a reconstruction of the shooting. He was a pleasant guy, devoid of the bitterness you might suspect he would have after being shot in the head by an assassin, who, to Paul's mind, remained at large. RIP.

Edited by Pat Speer

On 11/14/2022 at 12:54 PM, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

It's starting to work on my freakin' nerves, the above link is the xxxxxxxx th website I can no longer acces...

"We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time."

Some dudes need to wake-up (in the EU and/or the US - I don't care wich one....)

First Amazon choosing the books I can buy, now this.... :rant   

Gotta go, I'm gonna kick some a....

J.P Same deal here in U.K. Access blocked. So kick some for me too.

1 hour ago, Pete Mellor said:

J.P Same deal here in U.K. Access blocked. So kick some for me too.

It sure is frustrating, as small newspapers (often using the same article) will grant access 

On 11/14/2022 at 6:01 PM, James DiEugenio said:

One of the true heroes in this field, and not just RFK but JFK.

BTW, it was Paul who convinced RFK Jr. that Sirhan did not shoot his father.

I helped Paul facilitate that meeting with Bobby (but that’s another long story for another time, when you have 3.5 hours to spare, Jim) — back in 2008. It took a several years for RFK Jr. to even consider the possibility, and he was very reluctant to meet with Paul, despite my constant prodding. Was so pleased when Bobby finally listened to Paul make his case, and believed him. 

Paul Schrade was an inspirational activist; he educated me and showed me a lot about triumph over adversity, aging with grace, and never giving up on that quest for justice. 

I have about 30 hours of interviews with Paul on those little microcassettes that I still haven’t converted to digital. Perhaps this is the right time to do that, and post them online for all who loved him to enjoy. 

It will be nice to hear his voice again. Miss him already, but it’s good to know he’s with his old friend Bob now. 

4A273E61-4D4B-4670-B661-41A00D3EBCE7.jpeg